It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti-Paul neo-con propaganda machine rolling again???....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

comments:

"This author is not to be believed. He is a propagandist by trade. He used to write speeches for George W. Bush and was the biggest supporter of the Iraq war on Bush' staff. He is responsible for the term "Axis of Evil" and wrote speeches for Bush that tied Iraq to terrorism, WMDs and instability in the Middle East. In fact, all of these premises have been shown to be false or greatly exaggerated in retrospect. So, when Mr. Frum casts aspersions on a person like Ron Paul, you can bet on two things: 1. The Republican establishment is actually taking Ron Paul's candidacy seriously and are a bit frightened by the prospect that he may win the nomination; and 2. that whatever dirt Mr. Frum elaborates or fabricates is most likely misinformation and propaganda aimed at steering middle of the road voters away from Ron Paul."

" and so says the special aide to GW Bush, who lead us to two wars and put our country in so much debt we will never recover. Way to preach David Frum, you make a lot of sense. That was sarcasm by the way, maybe you've never heard of it."

"Ron Paul's name is attached to some racist remarks, but recent footage of Gingrich telling a voter to his face that he is anti-homosexual!? No big news with Newt!?"

These guys are trying real hard to smear Paul. I am seeing a lot of new articles talking about how Paul doesnt mind the support of Extremists groups but doesnt believe in their views kind of things too.

people are starting to get really scared of Paul that they are trying to hit him with all they have. The Cato thing, the former Paul Aid thing ( Eric Dondero ) etc.

TRUTH is the establishment FEARS Paul.

Is there ONE anti-establishment, anti-military industrial complex, anti corporatocracy, anti corporatist, anti-globalist elite person trying to smear Paul?????? Or are they all CORPORATIST WARMONGER SHILLS?

]edit on Mon Dec 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 26-12-2011 by krossfyter because:edit: came back to do exactly what dont tread on me wanted me to do.... but it was already done. thnx and apologies for quotes.

edit on 26-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
OMG!

Soooooooooooo many RP threads!

Enough already.

Expect a whole lot more leading up to the election.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
in fact... stay away from these political forums if it bothers you so much.

if they keep trying to smear Paul you can expect Paulites firing back MORE AND MORE.

its only logical. once they stop talking about Paul in the media as fervent as they have been doing you might expect a bit of leanin back from Paulites I guess.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Ok , here's the DEAL .........

FOX
MSNBC
CBS
CNN

ALL are Anti Paul at the Moment , do you Think that is Just a Cowinkydink ? It's their AGENDA sent to them by the " Higher Up's " who in their Own Little Warped Minds Think they can Control Politics through the Age Old Art Of Propaganda . This may Still work Today with the Uninformed amoung us , but the Uninformed are going the Way of the Dinosaurs in this Modern Commucation Age we are presently living in . Alternative News has become a Weapon that will Eventually Slay " The Beast " unless the "Beast" gets Smarter. So Far , the "Beast" is Still Dumb as Dirt Thank God............

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

anti-Paul neo-con propaganda machine rolling again???....,

Yes, title is misleading. I too tought it was Paul from bible..

Just don't click!!

Are you American?? .. I'm not and i have an interest in following Ron Paul because Canada is influenced by United States and i mind what my country could become.

Maybe you should start to do so.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Ok , here's the DEAL .........

FOX
MSNBC
CBS
CNN

ALL are Anti Paul at the Moment , do you T

okay well said. so NOT ONE anti-corporatist person is on an article against Paul?

NOT ONE?

edit on Mon Dec 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No need to attack my awesome shoes, krossfyter!

I'm just saying what everyone else is probably thinking........ Ron Paul threads are getting annoying. I mean this place use to be an awesome conspiracy site.... now it's like a Ron Paul fan site.

That is kind of hard to do when they clutter my recent posts list.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selyatek

anti-Paul neo-con propaganda machine rolling again???....,

Yes, title is misleading. I too tought it was Paul from bible..

Just don't click!!

Maybe you should start to do so.

well to be fair... this is a political forum and not a religious forum right. so its not so misleading since the title does include "neo-con propaganda" in combination with Paul. chances are that when that happens in combination with it being in a political forum you are seeing a title about Ron Paul and not Saul of Tarsus.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Exactly.

That's what i said to me when i wrote it with sarcasm to reply post by Rockdisjoint.

Did you read the part you erase in quoting me?? well .. it clearly indicates i knew this thread was about Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

" okay well said. so NOT ONE anti-corporatist person is on an article against Paul?

NOT ONE? "

Oh , I am Sure there are a Few , but Insignificant to matter much .

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

No need to attack my awesome shoes, krossfyter!

I'm just saying what everyone else is probably thinking........ Ron Paul threads are getting annoying. I mean this place use to be an awesome conspiracy site.... now it's like a Ron Paul fan site.

That is kind of hard to do when they clutter my recent posts list.

Understandably. But you kind of gotta figure that Ron Paul news is HOT HOT HOT especially right now. At no other time in history have we seen such a chance for our country to be reflecting a passion for REAL change... REAL change from the corporatocracy its been under for so long. A potential candidate for president who is for the people and not the banksters and wallstreeters as you can see from his long history as a congressmen.

The more mainstream media keeps trying to attack this person the more you can expect these kinds of threads/posts.

This is a chance for real people or people not involved with the corporatist propaganda machine to discredit the millions of articles written by corporatists. We don't have any other accessiable options outside this. Here we get a chance to discuss such things with other people on or above our own level of understanding whether for or against.

It is a political madness forum. Not a political saneness forum right?

im asking a question that hasnt been asked in the original post btw. Its not like I am saying or asking for the same stuff that someone else has.

edit on 26-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So Paul is a racist?

Where were these people in the media when Rev. Wright and the Black Liberation Theology church was brought to the attention to the world when Obama was up for election?

Hypocracy, thy name is media.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selyatek

Exactly.

That's what i said to me when i wrote it with sarcasm to reply post by Rockdisjoint.

Did you read the part you erase in quoting me?? well .. it clearly indicates i knew this thread was about Ron Paul

oh right on. i knew you werent trying to knock a Paul thread. I was just laughing with you by the way. I got you!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

" okay well said. so NOT ONE anti-corporatist person is on an article against Paul?

NOT ONE? "

Oh , I am Sure there are a Few , but Insignificant to matter much .

I would like to see one. Just to see what they would say.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I vote that we make a Ron Paul forum, exclusively for threads about him!

The media smearing Ron Paul....what a shocker. Expect to see a direct relationship with the nastiness of the smear campaign/the sheer level of outright lies and propaganda and Ron Paul's success in Iowa, other upcoming elections, polls, and stuff like that.

As he gains support, the media gremlims will try to fight back with whatever garbage they can brew up at the CFR meetings.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I vote that we make a Ron Paul forum, exclusively for threads about him!

There's one created already....

ronpaulforums.com

edit on 26-12-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join