It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is The Dirtiest Most Negative Campaigner Of All Republican Candidates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMedic
What I find intriguing is the member join date of posters like the OP. They seem always to be recent members of ATS. They typically have added ZERO to a site whose motto is deny ignorance. Yet instead of providing an opinion with reputable sourced information, they use one extremist website with one instance of someone's behavior, and then turn around and decry foul when they are challenged. Mr. "Sheeple" is it, you do not represent what this website is about. You only come to sites such as ATS to pick a fight. But alas, you only identify yourself as a fool. Contempt prior to investigation is the epitome of ignorance. Dr. Paul will not pander to any one group such as the evangelicals from Iowa. They are up in arms over his domination in that state. They are so worried that a candidate like Dr. Paul cannot win in the general election rendering their caucus impotent. I would suspect the OP to be somehow affiliated with a group like this. This sounds like a weak last ditch swan song of people who support candidates like Rick Perry. Rick Perry, very nice sincere man. Able to handle the pressures of being president and having a strong understanding of macroeconomics and global politics? I think not. OP please go through the many wonderful posts here at ATS, particularly ones from long time members, even if you don't on the surface agree with the post, and expand your understanding of what it means to be a worthwhile contributor here at ATS. Deny Ignorance.
edit on 12/25/2011 by MrMedic because: punctuation

edit on 12/25/2011 by MrMedic because: punctuation

Epic, coming from a member with 38 posts.
The attempts to censor and snuff out opposition to Ron Paul can't get much more pathetic than this.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Epic, coming from a member with 38 posts.

Annnd? Should we slight what you try and bring to the table because you only have 900 posts? LOL, when does post-count matter?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by caladonea

Yes, OP answer that question.
If you are so against Dr. Paul, who are you for ?
If you refuse to answer the question then it will be obvious to all you are just trolling ATS.
And trolling threads need to be closed. As they disturb ATS and cause problems for the Mods.

Yes please tell us.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
As proven above, he does not tell the truth. The Reagan fiasco proves that.
This man will lie about anything for political advantage, or at least his campaign will and he will claim no knowledge of it like all of the racism he allowed to be published in his name.

He distances himself from responsibility of what is done under his name, how can one be any more dishonorable than that?

Well, for one he's talked about those news letters for many many years. That some aren't aware of that exceedingly redundant fact is fine, but it really gets old. You either believe him or you don't.

As for Reagan, there was nothing untrue about it. Most of us know WHY he stabbed Reagan in the back, called him a failure, and was generally pissed at him, because we are and were too.

Reagan was the Obama of the Republicans. Made a huge wave, lots of promises, then we got screwed and he ended up being one of the least libertarian presidents (in practice) of any Republican (until Bush Jr). Reagan made good speeches and was a dandy with theory, but in practice he had many more negatives than positives, especially from a conservative stand point.

So you don't like Paul, I don't much care. btw, is that your blog? cause you seem to be taking this all quite personally.

Welcome to the freak show. You act as if all this is anything new.

Peace
KJ

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Please keep your remarks civil, folks.

Remember, attack the issues with facts -- do not attack each other.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes, you see I only make worthwhile intelligent and cogent posts. Also I soak up the bevy of incredible information available here at ATS. You should try it. Instead of just barging in, read some of the years of content available here. You would be amazed...and maybe learn something too!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by TinfoilTP

I don't believe that we need to resort to muck-raking like this to make a point about RP.

I doubt he's racist or a dirty campaigner.

I'm just convinced that he's part of the status quo like Obama, etc. Why doesn't he run as an independent? Why stick with the Rethuglican Party?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

He did already, and his campaign stance was pretty much the same then

The Ron Paul presidential campaign of 1988 began in early 1987 when former Congressman Ron Paul of Texas announced his candidacy for the 1988 presidential nomination of the Libertarian Party. He joined the third party after leaving the Republican Party over the Reagan administration's handling of the federal budget. He ran on a platform that included non-interventionism in foreign conflicts, decriminalization of illegal drugs on a federal level, a return to the gold standard, the abolition of the Federal Reserve and a reduction in all government spending.

en.wikipedia.org...

He just learned you can't get enough traction in the two party system.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"Epic, coming from a member with 38 posts.
The attempts to censor and snuff out opposition to Ron Paul can't get much more pathetic than this."

This the 3rd time i have asked you. WHO is your candidate is Mr tinfoil ?
or will you offer none sir ? and keep trolling in your hope i will just go away
maybe you should take tinfoil OFF , don't seem to be helping you m8

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I'm just convinced that he's part of the status quo like Obama, etc. Why doesn't he run as an independent? Why stick with the Rethuglican Party?

We've already tried that experiment. Don't you remember Jesse Ventura? He ran as a true Independent then when elected he couldn't get a damn thing passed that he wanted to because BOTH the Dems and Pubs gave him the finger.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Please answer my original question....who are you for? Who do you choose for the Republican nomination?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxJohnson

How about no?

I just love the hypocrisy on this site.

People should be banned just for suggesting that others be banned, etc.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

May I suggest you stop with the personal attacks?

You're not helping anything. In fact, you keep proving my point about RP supporters on here and that is that they're colossal hypocrites and charlatans.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

HA! i find it amusing that all the RP haters don't have a candidate to put forth in this debate

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Im rolling on the floor laughing at this article because every occasion they accuse RP of something bad, the video / interview is edited and manipulated. They accuse him of being rude for pointing out mistakes/lies/crimes other politicians have committed even though they hound him on his "racist journals" and say he lacks the skill / intelligence to be a leader. And isnt that the job of a politician anyway, show the flaws and reasons youre better than other runners? They all need to grow up and stop talking # just bc he is doing good for once. Damn hes been running for 30 years give this man his 15 mins of fame, or better yet 8 years of presidency

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamWallace

If you'll go back and read my posts, I already said that I believe that RP isn't racist and isn't a dirty campaigner.

How is that hatred?

And I don't have a candidate because there are NO candidates worthy of my vote at this point. I'm sick of voting for people and putting all my hopes behind them. It's a waste of time. This whole system is a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I want to read about conspiracies, UFOs, earth-altering events and paranormal entities. I can do that but I what I don't understand is the large amount of Ron Paul-related threads.

In the past, I believe one of the moderators stated that the Political Madness forum was not a place for partisan bickering. If that's the case, why is it so prevalent on here?

I have made an attempt to try and be more respectful but it is not easy. I am not proud of the fact that I was unable to be a productive member in the past. I would like to change that.

Thank you for asking though. No matter what we think of RP, I hope you all are enjoying your holiday.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This to me is attrocious. Ron Paul answered the question more than one time on a CNN interview, and when they continued to prod him, he simply refused to play into their antagonistic strategies. The man refuted and disavowed anything to do with the works that he had a hand in publishing 20 years ago. It saddens me that our media will go to any length to smear a candidate that truly represents the foundations of what our country stands for.The man has done nothing but stick to his guns and subversives cant to enough to try and throw slander his way now that they realize people want something real. Its not about Ron Paul, its about the constitution of this United States, and its about keeping the truth out of the limelight. I enjoy this site, and to see something like this saddens me.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

phhhhhh, if you don't vote, don't complain when i hope to help us all with a HONEST candidate and lay to rest all the haters with no solutions to our current and common problems.

may i ask what do you propose to change things ?

hoping all this will right itself is insane

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You wont get anywhere as an independent, but RP stands for true republican constitutional values and we cant look down upon the candidate for his party, that's a tool to further subvert our intentions. We need to look at where hes going with his policies and view points. Forget the party system, we need to fix this mess!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

He should do it again and get Jesse Ventura to run with him.

I would vote for Ventura but I know he will never run. Either him or Kucinich.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join