It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is The Dirtiest Most Negative Campaigner Of All Republican Candidates

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I copied and pasted the same title as the source for the title of this thread, you are welcome to disagree with it even in the face of the, IMHO, overwhelming evidence presented in the source.
The information is there for all to form their own opinion. Perhaps that is what Ron Paul supporters have issue with, the mere fact that information exists and is available that is not all pro Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Let's be realistic about this information.
All that information is just perfectly set up for Obama to use in the general election, the sad fact is, that at least some within the GOP will actually agree with what is written in those newsletters, if they are old school and don't care about political correctness. You think you are hurting Paul with all this stuff for the GOP primary, you aren't.
It will hurt him in the general however.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Raw footage shows Ron Paul DIDN'T storm out of CNN interview over racist newsletters... the interview was simply done

www.dailymail.co.uk... o=feeds-newsxml

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ron Paul. is only bringing out things that Obama will go after.when the GOP picks there candidate.

If the GOP candidates dirty laundry is not brought out now the GOP will not have a electable candidate after the primaries.

Right now its only Ron and Mitt

Newt is unelectable against Obama because of dirty laundry.
Parry is to religious and will be rejected by the moderates
Already got rid of Cain because of dirty laundry

Mitt being Mormon would have no dirty laundry but has his Romney care over him.

Huntsman has not done high enough in polls to draw heat and for dirty laundry to start showing up.

Now what would be interesting would be Ron Paul going independent and teaming with Sarah Palin

All in know is that i would never vote for a democrat ever.
The democrats have cost me to much over the years in lost jobs and money to ever vote for one.
edit on 25-12-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Oh, it's another one of these threads.

Dr. Ron Paul, you flippin' rock man! Can't wait to vote for you!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Lol troll thread.
I would love to see one video of Paul throwing a tantrum. Never happened.
Also all the ads against other candidates are true.. so what?

You disinfo campaign would probably work a little better if you didn't out yourself with your avatar..
edit on 25-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Don't feed these animals....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here on ATS many, many members are for Ron Paul....a few aren't. I have noticed the the few that are not for Ron Paul...didn't really start posting against him until recently...their timing is happening as Ron Paul's popularity rises. He is being interviewed and spoken about in the MSM now...and the (serious mud slinging has begun).

Also for those who may not know how a President is Elected...here is an ATS link (I started yesterday)....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My point? No matter how popular a candidate is etc. does not mean he will be elected (although we can always hope).

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
After at least four mod posts to post civilly, this thread is closed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join