It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is The Dirtiest Most Negative Campaigner Of All Republican Candidates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I really dont understand people like you? Are you like this because you just like to be different? Its obvious that you dont give a crap about your country and the state its in.

Im from the uk, but i have been following ron paul for a little while now. I agree with alot of things he says, and it really seems to me that he is the right person to put america in the right track.

The government you have now is corrupt, and has been for a while now. Also, its clear they control the media, you only have to look at the media smear campain, and the way they ignore ron paul.
Even in the uk media, ron paul is never mentioned.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

" Who is the most negative candidate in the 2012 election race for Republicans? Ron Paul is the dirtiest and most negative campaigner in the 2012 Republican race for president."

ALL of Ron Paul's Campaign Ads are just Stating the FACTS and the TRUTH about some of his Opponents Questionable Qualifications for Holding the Highest Office in the Land . On the other Side of the Coin , their Attacks on Mr. Paul Obviously LACK any Substance in Fact or Semblance in Reality . Is that the Best you can Offer here TINMAN ? ............LOL , Guess Guys like you are Running Out of Material to Throw at the Wall and Hope it Sticks .........

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
This thread is very amusing. I love that the die hard supporters won't even listen to someone with an opposing viewpoint. Telling the OP to leave for voicing an opinion and insinuating he is a child molester is pathetic. Successful troll is wildly successful.

You know, the wild fanaticism is one of the reason's I refused to work for the campaign again. These are the same people who whined about Obama's fans doing the same trash. Honestly, I couldn't be around it again.

This troll is getting more attention than Britney spears does when she forgets her panties and exits a car lol.
edit on 24-12-2011 by antonia because: opps

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

edit on 24-12-2011 by RARARAsputin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Telling the truth about other candidates is not negative campaigning...Perpetuating lies is negative...Absolute dud...with zero credibility...and no legitimate source material...SPIN, plain, pure, and simple...

I agree. The man is REAL. Just because people don't like the truth because it hurts? Oh well, go cry somewhere else because this man knows what needs to be done!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i tried to read some of the stuff the site linked to.
i didn't get very far, why you ask?
good question.
the first 5 or 6 links i hit looking for the proof of the statements and info linked back to other articles on the same site.
this is supposed to be credible?
it's like me making a statement and then showing something that i wrote down on a piece of paper as proof.
edit on 24-12-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This man will lie about anything for political advantage, or at least his campaign will and he will claim no knowledge of it like all of the racism he allowed to be published in his name.

Name a politician that won't. Got a better candidate to show us? Who are you supporting this election?

I'm curious.

edit on 12/24/11 by Druid42 because: fixed a butchered quote

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
DELETE

edit on 24-12-2011 by dannotz because: how stupid

edit on 24-12-2011 by dannotz because: delete

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

This man will lie about anything for political advantage, or at least his campaign will and he will claim no knowledge of it like all of the racism he allowed to be published in his name.

Name a politician that won't. Got a better candidate to show us? Who are you supporting this election?

I'm curious.

Ok well i HAVE TO.

he'll lie about anything for a political advantage..are you serious?

He gets criticized for a ton of his stances, if he was out for just a political advantage don't you think he'd change his tune? HE HASN'T he's had the same stance for a long long time, probably longer than your life.

That comment is absolutely ridiculous.

You think he'd be saying "let iran have nukes" if he was someone who lies for political advantage?

I'm starting to think you really aren't as informed as you pretend to be.

Your bias is severely affecting your judgement. And i say that from the bottom of my heart..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this video might interest some of you like it has me. came across it randomly.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Ok well i HAVE TO.

he'll lie about anything for a political advantage..are you serious?

He gets criticized for a ton of his stances, if he was out for just a political advantage don't you think he'd change his tune? HE HASN'T he's had the same stance for a long long time, probably longer than your life.

That comment is absolutely ridiculous.

You think he'd be saying "let iran have nukes" if he was someone who lies for political advantage?

I'm starting to think you really aren't as informed as you pretend to be.

Your bias is severely affecting your judgement. And i say that from the bottom of my heart..

Sorry, I butchered that quote, inserted it into the wrong place. The quote is from the OP, not me. Hope this clears the murky a bit....

My post was:

I'm curious.

I fixed it above, as I was still within edit time.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Oh no no no, i just didn't feel like going back and finding the quote YOU were replying to, so i just quoted your reply

I know, very lazy of me.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Source

Who is the most negative candidate in the 2012 election race for Republicans? Ron Paul is the dirtiest and most negative campaigner in the 2012 Republican race for president.

Oh the irony, Ron Paul is the king of Mud.
The good doctor of integrity who has been thowing tantrums and raging away from CNN interviews is actually the dirtiest campaigner out of them all.

This is a great article with sources to back up every point they make.

Oh the irony, another shill out of the woodwork to try and stop the rise of the only candidate that would actually do what's best for America. So who's corner did you crawl out of? Bush? Obama? What exactly has either prior administration done other than lie,kill,lie,steal and did i mention lie? Another 4 years of Obama or Mitt Romney? That's your solution. Wow. After the last 12 years, if America again chooses the wrong candidate to lead our country, I honestly don't have much hope for the future. Ron Paul is just what our country needs right now. People like you who spread lies and the negative media need to take a long walk into the wilderness.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Man, that website does not enjoy Ron Paul! Have you guys looked around there?

I gotta be honest, I havent seen any political ads because I dont watch much TV & have a DVR. The only political ad I've seen recently was Rick Perry's latest commercial
I've seen a few RP ads posted on this site & I don't recall any mudslinging

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join