It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is The Dirtiest Most Negative Campaigner Of All Republican Candidates

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

All Ron Paul supporters have ever done is complain about bad coverage on their now proven less than transparent leader.

Lie. I know exactly how he will go on issues because he's so transparent.

I am not whoever you are trying to label me as from that site. I simply did a google search for current articles on Ron Paul and that site showed up on the first few pages.

So you didn't even research its truthfulness? OH NO...

There are countless articles on how poor Ron Paul is being mistreated by exposing his Newsletters to the public.

Not really, and only after CNN released the full footage.

This story is great because it sheds light on the fact that his campaign is fighting just as dirty as the rest, using anything from their oppositions past against them mercilessly.

Good! That's what politics should be. Bring it on.

His campaign is not transparent, not perfectly honest, and not the poor red headed stepchild that everyone is being unjustly mean to, that they are desperately trying to portray him as.

Prove it.

I mean, it's pretty clear you're biased.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

On the Reagan issue, Paul did, as stated in the source and repeated by you, criticize Reagan and distance himself, for him to now claim his devotion is a farce. His stance is deliberately twisted to appeal to remaining Reagan era GOP support today. There was nothing wrong with him berating Reagan policies, but to come back today to act like he was always by his side is disingenuine. It is just evidence of pandering and distorting his record making him no better than any other politician. For his supporters this is blasphemy, his false pedastal must remain higher than all others at all costs.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Since the OP refuses to answer the question posed to him repeatedly, I decided to search a previous thread of his.
Well it seems that the OP was a Cain supporter, he wouldn't tell us so I found this thread of his
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love reading all those posts, in retrospect, Cain is gone and Ron Paul is about to win Iowa.
How you like them apples?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Perhaps I could come to some agreement on this if you would clarify for me where Paul claimed his devotion to Reagan or acted like he was always by his side?

The ad (if we're discussing the one posted on CN linked in the OP) appears to be honest and says nothing beyond the facts that the GOP did fight against Reagan as mentioned and Paul did support him in light of his views on small government and low taxes. It's unfortunate that Reagan couldn't hold to that course once in office, but that doesn't really change the facts of what the ad - and any other representation of his relationship with Reagan or the party Paul has put forward, as far as I'm aware - is addressing.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Since the OP refuses to answer the question posed to him repeatedly, I decided to search a previous thread of his.
Well it seems that the OP was a Cain supporter, he wouldn't tell us so I found this thread of his

I love reading all those posts, in retrospect, Cain is gone and Ron Paul is about to win Iowa.
How you like them apples?

That was just evidence that when given the choice people would choose Herman Cain over Ron Paul by the cited polls in the thread. In the sense that I am for any candidate other than Ron Paul, that includes a lot of people, and should be no suprise to anyone reading here. Great scoop there jr.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Has anyone noticed, just how much he looks like George Bush Jnr? The resemblance, especially if you look at his younger pictures, is uncanny. What sort of last name is Paul? Who is he related to? I cannot help but wonder if somewhere along the line, he is related to the Bush clan. That may seem off topic but, should there be some merit to the above thought, it would not surprise me re the dirty tactics. That hardly makes him the only one who employs such tactics either.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

" Now Ron Paul is left with only his devoted rabid fanbase, the same rabid fanbase that I predicted would destroy him again like in 08. He self imploded faster than I thought though. "

Care to Reaccess that Obviously Incorrect Comment you made about the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul in another Thread you started ? His so called " Rabid Fanbase " has Grown Since then into a Swelling MAINSTREAM Revolution of American People from Every walk of Life who Support not Only his Well Thought Out Policies for Saving Americas Economy and Personal Freedoms, but also Acknowledging that he was being treated Unfairly by the MSM Even BEFORE this Bogus Charge of Racism Turned Up . Let's Face it TINMAN , your Arguments Against Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign just REAKS of Pure Biasness on your part . Haven't you made it CLEAR to Everyone here at ATS by now with your Numerous Threads that you are just seeking Attention you somehow lack at Home ? .........Oh , and Merry Christmas too Rusty......

edit on 25-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

NO!

When will people learn to stop calling for censorship?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Perhaps I could come to some agreement on this if you would clarify for me where Paul claimed his devotion to Reagan or acted like he was always by his side?

The ad (if we're discussing the one posted on CN linked in the OP) appears to be honest and says nothing beyond the facts that the GOP did fight against Reagan as mentioned and Paul did support him in light of his views on small government and low taxes. It's unfortunate that Reagan couldn't hold to that course once in office, but that doesn't really change the facts of what the ad - and any other representation of his relationship with Reagan or the party Paul has put forward, as far as I'm aware - is addressing.

If you watched the ad, the end quote is "the one who stood with Reagan", it mentions nothing of his falling out with Reagan. It's plain as day to see.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Call me when you can reply without making personal attacks.

Until then, I'll be waiting with baited breath.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

That thread is old, go post over there in a dead thread, your attempt at topic derailment was not well thought out.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ah, fair enough. Then again, it was actually in-office Reagan who didn't stand with campaign-trail Reagan, so I won't entirely yield this one to you (full text of Paul's resignation letter and explanations here). Paul's ideals and WHAT he was supporting in Reagan didn't change - Reagan and the party did.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For the fourth time...

You've all been asked to knock off the personal attacks on each other. I find it ironic that a thread vilifying dirty politics is filled with the same sort of tactics between members...

It stops now!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For the fourth time...

You've all been asked to knock off the personal attacks on each other. I find it ironic that a thread vilifying dirty politics is filled with the same sort of tactics between members...

It stops now!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Ah, fair enough. Then again, it was actually in-office Reagan who didn't stand with campaign-trail Reagan, so I won't entirely yield this one to you (full text of Paul's resignation letter and explanations here). Paul's ideals and WHAT he was supporting in Reagan didn't change - Reagan and the party did.

He's not differentiating in the ad when he had the opportunity to portray it that way. For you to have to come along and explain is a sad defense. The message of the ad was clear, Ron Paul stood with Reagan to appeal to those who voted for Reagan to vote for him. In reality he ended up opposing Reagan.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Since when is telling the TRUTH dirty tactics???!!!

America-Hating-Conservatives.
edit on 24-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

As proven above, he does not tell the truth. The Reagan fiasco proves that.
This man will lie about anything for political advantage, or at least his campaign will and he will claim no knowledge of it like all of the racism he allowed to be published in his name.

He distances himself from responsibillity of what is done under his name, how can one be any more dishonorable than that?

Your quote does not prove Ron does not love Reagan, just that he had a strong disagreement with him. Do you love your wife? Do you disagree with her at times? See my point?

Yep.. your point fails badly.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'd have to say the focus of the ad is more that the establishment republicans initially fought against Reagan (who was running on the correct ideals) as a comparison to Paul's campaigns, and that Paul was one of the few who advocated Reagan based on his right reasoning.

I can definitely understand your complaint, though. Allowing for time, some clarification in the ad would definitely have been good (and just with my personal view, I'd like to assume even more beneficial).

Thanks for your reasoned discussion, TTP. We might never come to agreement, but I like being able to actually talk about things like this - not something all venues or hosts will allow.
edit on 12/25/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

" That thread is old, go post over there in a dead thread, your attempt at topic derailment was not well thought out. "

On the Contrary , it was Well thought out . I also think your Comments in that other Thread are Very Pertinent to Understanding your Motives for starting this one . By the way , you Still have Not IMO Proved your Allegations concerning the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul as the Quote..." Dirtiest Negative Campaigner Of All The Republican Candidates " so far , Is there ANYTHING Else you would like to Present to All the other ATS Readers here to Substanciate a bit more your Case for that being Somehow True ? ..............

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't know but I think it's safe to say this thread can be found as fraudulent with incorrect claims, one only needs to follow the links in the source to realize how wildly biased the claims are. The first one leads to a source that leads to a source that leads to yet a final source that apologizes for inaccurately reporting some claim. OP is just following behind CNN's footsteps of fail. Baaah!

Merry Christmas to everyone else.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Sek82 because: Manners and Decorum. ;-P By the way, who likes my shiny new sig?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join