It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Paul Interview Uncut.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+157 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So today I found this.

Um....

It does seem like CNN lied and cut the video to skew it against Ron Paul.

Anywho. Discuss!

(sorry for not much input from me. It's just a fact to show you all)
edit on 24-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
great job, it is obvious that

1. he did not dodge the question at all, as has been claimed by CNN.
2. he addressed the question directly and answered the question at least 3 times.
3. she would not let it drop, after receiving an answer.

the last sentence he said was "I understand... how the system works." brilliant ...thank you Jack Squat

S+F
keep up the good work!

all Ron Paul supporters should S+F this thread !!! it needs to get more traction than the BS fake racism threads. come on folks click it up.
edit on 24-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
She had no followup, just alot of stumbling on her own words.

CNN sucks.

I hope we can move past this and focus ok the real issues, and fix this cesspool of a country.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's done with , he answered the question , period , look at her eyes at the end , it clearly says damn I couldnt do it , I failed , find someone else, this guy is immune .

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"I understand... how the system works."
Great closing comment.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Everywhere he goes he will be asked repeatedly about his racism, how does this change anything?

A mans name is the most sacred thing he has, yet Ron Paul just threw it away by placing it on the Newletters that published racism.
Could a man who holds no value in his own name, who could not be bothered to safeguard it, be trusted with a nations well being?

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You're quite persistent.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Do you get paid for this?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

CNN reminds me of Time magazine the are both tools used for propaganda. And if you don't see it you want to believe in the lie.

Fox news is another one just the other side of the same coin. It has never been so clear how closely tied they all are together. Many laughed when I said the left and right were the same 5 years ago. I wonder how many of them are still laughing.

It is very sad day for America and the rest of the so called free world when only one man dares to speak the hard truths. Look how both sides of the isle attack him what does this tell you?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I don't think they are the same. I think it's no different than how France and England- mortal enemies- became the best of friends when Germany was established.

It's simple. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Yes.

As I recall, George Washington put his name on the revolution. And was very well tempered, controlled, and upright.

Who would expect a bloody terrorist of being able to lead, at that time, the largest westernize nation on Earth.

Well there you have it. A name, truly, is worthless. It's the actions of the age; the flavor of the times that defines it. And what that name did some years ago is irrelevant in the face of proven fact.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I don't think they are the same. I think it's no different than how France and England- mortal enemies- became the best of friends when Germany was established.

It's simple. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sorry but you are very wrong.

How can I be so bold? Follow the money. Want more proof the left was against the wars and the patriot act? They needed to be until they gained the power of office and then all the fake walls come crumbling down.

To the average person yes there is a political divide. But to the people with the power of a office they all sit at the same table at the country club.

The every day issues are just to keep us divided and voting for one of the 2 heads of the same beast.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is important because other news media outlets (ahem, Fox News) are already saying he walked out in the middle of the interview. The editing of the clip was called on ATS shortly after CNN's version of it was released. Things like this need to be spread around because the media won't stop it's relentless accusations/lies against Paul. They will use every little thing now. Good job OP, let's make it viral so people can see how the media lies and manipulates things to suit their agenda.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

OMG. I am disgusted by CNN. Cutting CNN off my TV package now.
People - don't pay them one dollar, not one dime, not one cent.
Cut CNN pigs out.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul's "answer" is that he did not write, nor often read, the content of the articles of the newsletter that he was sending out to his constituents to raise money. To this point, he feels he is not responsible for the views put forward in the articles of the newsletter sent out, to raise money, in his name. He later went so far as to disavow said statements that he did not read, nor write, within the articles of the newsletter that went out in his name to raise money from his constituents.

He then got irate and ended the interview because the reporter kept digging at the wound.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Oh! If you follow the money of course you can call them all the same, considering they all get their fraud money from the same questionable origins. This does not mean they are the same. It just means they go to the same money man. And if that money man sees profit in their activities, he will manipulate them accordingly.

Again, that doesn't make them the same. It's no different than an atheist and a Christian going to the same bank. A customer's a customer, the bank says. They don't care whose money it is.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

well well, mainstream media at its best again. That edit was very suspicious from the beginning

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The real conspiracy is on ATS. This has all ready been posted before. Both versions, if it was not about paul then it would have been taken down. So far only 10 people have posted. Why does htis have so many flags?
edit on 24-12-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

clearly he "storms" off...what a joke.

The man is as much as a racist as im a pink elephant. The entire main stream media and both parties can blow me

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

this woman is a "chief politics analyst".....

and im a.....ROFLCOPTER

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't blame the man in the slightest. He answered the questions, more than once, and she keeps beating a dead horse "It is legitimate though right??!?!?" no you dumb **** it is not legitimate. Where has our true investigative journalism gone in this country? I can't believe how obvious "they" have gotten in their attempt to smear this honest and forthright man has become. OMG this man stands for real change in the way our country thinks and addresses it problems...let's make up some crazy BS about how he is a racist and printed these letters about how blacks were rioting and the only reason they stopped is because they had to go pick their welfare checks.

Anyone that does not support this man is either an idiot or has no true knowledge about the elites agenda to come in the next election cycle.

I have no doubt that Obama will have a huge support base simply because he is black. If that were not the case his voters would take another look at what his policies are doing to our country and freedoms in a long term basis. He is setting the precedent to arrest true Americans who do not agree with the establishment. TRUE Ron Pauls views may not be what the majority of Americans WANT to hear simply because it does not support the entitlements that most of the LAZY ASS WELFARE DEPENDENT SLOTHS OF AMERICA want to hear. I am some days ASHAMED to call myself an American b/c I have to be lumped into this group when people talk about what most Americans want.

My sister works for the state in the welfare office and if I could write a book about the amount of people that try to scam the system to get free money from the state it would be well over 1000 pages just about THIS YEAR.

The "gibsmedat" society is growing up TEACHING THE YOUTH HOW TO SCAM THE SYSTEM SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO WORK.

I say cut it all off and let's thin the herd. Apologies for the people that actually need the assistance but there are far more that don't and take advantage. Sucks but they have ruined it for the rest of you who actually are legit cases for help. Perhaps if you had voted on stricter regulations to only give the money to people that deserved it your assistance programs would not be in jeopardy.

This may come across as cruel and heartless but this comes at the expense of my country and if you are true patriots you would see that this is a huge problem. How far we have come from the days of "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country." This does not include your country filling up your EBT cards every month so you can continue to buy your steaks and koolaid while the average American who actually needs help that works two jobs to stay afloat suffers.

***EDIT*** Prime example. The free cell phone program. WHO THE # SAYS HAVING A CELLPHONE IS AN AMERICAN RIGHT??? I pay over a hundred dollars a month to keep my cellphone. Who the # are your to tell me that you are entitled to a free phone? If they only were able to call 911 I could see a benefit. Other than that, if you have one you are a detriment to this society and you can leave this country for all I am concerned.

I AM SO SICK OF THESE LAZY ASS WORTHLESS PEOPLE BRING OUR COUNTRY DOWN. PULL YOUR OWN WEIGHT OR GTF OUT!!

edit on 24-12-2011 by Savage206 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join