It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Paul Interview Uncut.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Correct.

I had created a thread showing both videos. You can see there the edit takes place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Best interview ever!

2nd!

...I understand... How the system works... Priceless!

edit on 24-12-2011 by theRhenn because: sp

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Savage206

now now. Don't be too hasty on the aggression. Even Ron Paul has his stances towards social qualities. The government must protect your life liberty and property. That position changes as per the individual. Weak and elderly need more government because they have less true individuality in their persons, though fully an independent person.

All I'm saying is, there are perfectly good libertarian approaches to welfare and state health and such things. It is the government's role to provide health, not tell you how to buy health. But then again, there is the problem. "buy health". It should never be bought in the first place.

I recall Dr. Paul talking on this very issue, and bringing the flow of support between patient and doctor closer, eliminating all this corporate nonsense in the way.

I imagine in a legitimate libertarian society, the government would have an appropriation of tax payer dollars that it would pay forward directly to doctors for doing a good job. No big pharma. No health insurance company, no government health insurance. A simple day's wages for a job well done. You get paid more for keeping people healthier longer. That would be socially active capitalism. If you or your hospital proves to be a problem, government intervention then becomes necessary to prevent the problems with life being protected.

By eliminating big pharma and health insurance, and supplying doctors with materials and grants, you create a minimum government, proactive health system that desires to help people, no gain profit.

This is, by all accords, a welfare state. But done so in a way to promote good health, government protection of life, and productivity.

Simply hold your hate and think.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Everywhere he goes he will be asked repeatedly about his racism, how does this change anything?

A mans name is the most sacred thing he has, yet Ron Paul just threw it away by placing it on the Newletters that published racism.
Could a man who holds no value in his own name, who could not be bothered to safeguard it, be trusted with a nations well being?

How very clever of you to embed your false assumptions ("asked repeatedly about his racism") as statements of fact in your smear propaganda pronouncements.

Ron Paul is no racist. It strikes me that those who accuse others who are plainly non-racist of being racist are the true died-in-the-wool racists themselves.

Why do I say that? Because, if successful, your low-life tactic tends to keep the real racists in power by preventing the non-racists from replacing them.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've been searching all over for this thank you [email protected] wish I had
time to watch it now, but I am being compelled to engage in
a ritualistic ceremony concerning a really cool dead guy who didn't
actually die or something...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
The real conspiracy is on ATS. This has all ready been posted before. Both versions, if it was not about paul then it would have been taken down. So far only 10 people have posted. Why does htis have so many flags?
edit on 24-12-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

I agree with the origional post. I don't have anything to add, it was well said and the information in the post is accurate. I flagged the thread. Up until your post I didn't have anything to add other than a head nod.

There is no conspiracy in the flagging system.

I wish some people didn't feel the need to add useless posts to threads, it takes away from the good information.
edit on 24-12-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I Love Ron Paul !!!!

he inspire so many to NOT give up hope in the USA
the fight against corruption hasnt been lost yet

I wish i could vote for him in Canada ..
been a long time i didnt vote .. because i dont care anymore
but for Ron Paul he would get my vote anytime
compare to all the other politician i have heard and see
his words are not POISON

Merry Christmas to All !

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Everywhere he goes he will be asked repeatedly about his racism, how does this change anything?

A mans name is the most sacred thing he has, yet Ron Paul just threw it away by placing it on the Newletters that published racism.
Could a man who holds no value in his own name, who could not be bothered to safeguard it, be trusted with a nations well being?

QUITE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your name is relevant nd you obviously have no credibility whatsoever based upon your own reasoning.
Why would anyone listen to a word you say using your own reasoning?
If you are right then you do nothing but play the fool.
Then I agree, you are a fool!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

viewing a post and posting are two very different things.

I forget, but don't guests get to flag and star or something like that? Even so, if not true, you can have lots of views and no posts.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Ron's Last sentence : I know how the system works.

He knows its controlled BS designed to make uninformed, cable TV addicted zombies believe their wrongfully edited tripe.

I mean this is *clear* evidence of these news "reporters" flat out manipulating an interview because they are tools of the broke ass system, yet there are STILL idiots who think the news is fair, true, and unbiased. It's an amazing job those in control have managed to fool so many so often. Even people on here watch Fox and CNN thinking they are getting correct information.

This planet is so disgustingly warped...I really hope some of the theories on 2012 are true, otherwise a combination of a tyrannical government bent on world domination and a population full of fat, sick, depressed, room temperature I.Q. humans is not a world worth living in.

Oh, and Merry Christmas and love for all!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wow, Yeah!
CNN got some very non intelligent, bad b&%¤#¤ on their payroll,,, Thats for sure...
Goddamn, I get tired of this crap..
May the universe be with Ron Paul 2012!

Peace out!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

hahaha. Merry Christmas to you to.

I can say I've been watching this for a while, and honestly, the irony of all this is this. What the "system" is doing now will inevitably lead to the production of a charismatic leader with a military arm and a large population behind him

Now no one wants that. Neither the high ups, nor we the people. But in their greed for power they have neglected the pattern of history. Ron Paul has a large military base of support. It would only take a man with weaker moral fiber but a louder voice and a younger face to organize the right people for acts of great destruction.

Look at the political field as it is now. The republican party is tearing itself apart between Bilderbergs, Corporate whores, and Constitutionalists. Each with their own private interests, goods and bads, and individual organisations. Do not mix them up! Now I'll admit to being a bit siding with the Bilderberg types, but that's irrelevant because they are merely the best of a very sh*ty establishment. The democrats are starting to crack too, though just barely. The results of all these are a broken political system with a dozen parties.

Do you know what happens when a dozen parties are in existence? The loudest and most popular wins.

Problem with that? That's how Hitler gained power.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
At the end right before it cut out Ron Paul said (as he was walking away)- "I know how the system works".

that statement right there is what got me. Ron Paul already knew CNN was gunna go after him like this because CNN doesnt want him to win. None of the big media does, and eventhough he knows this, he still goes on their programming and answers the questions they ask politely(multiple times might I add).

The newscaster didnt do anything wrong in the eyes of CNN because she did exactly what they wanted her to do, push the anti paul message.

Why oh why are these news stations committing suicide ?
They must be getting some serious cut backs from some of the other contenders and the major corps backing them.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
That is so disgusting how they repetitively try to set him up like that.

I am very disappointed with the apparent bias of the media and how they are trying every trick in the book to skew things unfairly. But yet they never really do this to their pro-establishment candidates. Why?

Screw the MSM. They hate freedom, they want America to be their cannon fodder for corporate globalism and imperialism. Screw em.

RP did good for facing such nasty disgusting tripe.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Love the part where he says "I was still practicing medicine and trying to make a living I probably wasn't a good publisher".

He is guilty of one thing, ignorance.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i bless ron paul, much love to you bro

stay strong, don't let the evil ones get you down bro!

love and light for the win!

thank you

thank you

thank you

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The problem that I see is how people typically associate conservatism with racism. This man is not heartless or racist. Even though I have never met him, I believe he could be one the least racist people in America. He advocates for a simple system where people reap what they sow regardless of their background.

Racism should not be political. It is psychological. No amount of government intervention will prevent people from being racists. Affirmative action and all of those "anti-racist" amendments have caused a great deal of debate. Sure they maybe help blacks and hispanics, but whites and asians tend to suffer from those laws. In the end, it is still not fair.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Savage206

I loled...

All I can say to that is: "YEAH!... What he said."

If America truly believes a FED is good for them, instead of a financially constitutional system that is geared towards actually protecting American interests... all I can do is actually wonder how they even became an American.

If America truly believes that an EXECUTIVE DICTATORSHIP is what America stands for (just so that said dictator gives them games and passes out bread), all I can do is wonder why they migrated to America in the first place.

If America truly believes that CONTROL is a necessary modus operendi in life's every aspect, with obedience and servitude for all... all I can do is wonder why I am not getting off of MY ASS... and knocking some heads together.

Ron Paul has THE MESSAGE... and NO FEAR in implementing REAL change for this shattered country. Men like him usually die quickly, at the hand of the Free Mason (God save King George... right fellas?) agenda. And in return the Free Mason agenda dishes out enslavement, indefinate incarceration, and fear to replace such men. Prince Hall has given us 'The Obama'... a communist indoctorinated, life long muslim turned 'christian' (if you can call his church and its leader christian, when in reality it's nothing more than an offshoot of the Louis Farrakan bandwagon and its 'Hate Whitey', 'Support BLACK Dollars' agenda) who was put into the position he's in to destroy this country, and use it's riches (which were usurped by the Free Mason Agenda, embezzled from America's innocent people, and placed in the Free Mason agenda's coffers) to bring the rest of the world to it's knees at gunpoint...

With every intention of not only culling this world's population through it by way of out right murder, and the rest existing under the gun in servitude to the Sharia Lords...

Ron Paul wishes to attempt to change that.

America should stand warned at this point. Ron Paul is the line which, once crossed, will dictate America's future. CNN has - along with those politicians who created and voted for the NDAA conspiracy - shown its true colors... as a dishonest organization in support of tyrrany.

America needs to shut this crap down... and shut it down soon!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
omg....it WAS a SET UP to get him frustrated..so they could then CUT the video/edit it and SPIN IT

I am deleting the CNN app off my IPHONE ASAP no joke

SCUM garbage

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Good job posting this man! YouTube is still only showing 334 views. This needs 334 million views! The media ran with this hard. I even heard them highlight just the question at the end of the original cut on the lamestream radio shows like the local loser "Howie Carr" show in Mass (which doesn't surprise me).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join