It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul quits CNN interview after being asked about racist newsletters

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

okay put a heterosexual female in an intimate setting with a male homosexual AND have her come on to him, take her clothes off and find out how that works out. lol he'd be just as repulsed. he'd be telling his mates, get me out of here, that lady is hetero and has the hots for me! and he'd be irritated that he was deliberately put in that situation. i had a friend who married a guy who was trying to go hetero, but he was very much gay. this did not work out so well. on their wedding night, honeymoon, she dressed in a flimsy night gown and his response was to cringe and tell her to go put some clothes on. he was repulsed by the sight of the female body.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I checked what Ron Paul had voted for and voted against during his years in office and I have to say some things where good, yet there where negatives votes on many healthcare issues and other things.

Did you by chance read all the addendums that were attached to those bills?
Don't feel bad, most of the lawmakers admit they don't read the entire bill either beofre they vote.

I was stunned to read in one of Pauls’ newsletters as he writes about the poor who couldn’t afford healthcare, Paul said if you didn’t have any money to pay the doctor bills when he was young you could always barter, or ask your neighbors or family for help. I had the feeling this man was out of touch with reality because today you cannot barter with doctors to pay for your healthcare, perhaps Ron Paul was demonstrating that you could just walk in the doctor’s office with a couple of chickens or perhaps a cow who knows. G-d knows asking for help from my neighbors would never happen because very few ever stayed very long in their rented homes.
Family, from what I read and have experience today it is not the same as it was 35 years ago, families used to take care of one another now it is every dog for him or herself, we live in a very self-absorbed society.

Ron isn't out of touch at all. Your youth isn't a fault, however, I recall just 10 years ago trading my financial skillset for the skills of a carpenter, electrician, and contractor to help build a family members home for a fraction of the normal costs.
Small towns still help one another. I really feel sorry for the youth of today that do not know how to live in a community.
Today's youth are not taught how to survive in groups and communities.

I dropped my support for Ron Paul near the last minute in the 2008 elections, I felt if Ron Paul knew what was in those Newsletters and did absolutely nothing about them such as to investigate who wrote these articals. Also he should have fired the editors responsible. Apparently it didn't matter to Ron Paul, I felt a man who made a lot of money from his newsletters and with this kind of beliefs system could be a very dangerous man to hold such political powers as President. I felt Ron Paul was a threat to people of different race's and religions in our country.

you really should take a closer look at RP and what he has done.
His record is incredibly, impossibly consistent.
No other candidate even comes close.
The man is obviously not a racist.
Actions speak much louder than newsletters written by third parties, and RP's actions clearly show he is no racist.

Yes, I want change, but not the kind that was demonstrated in Ron Pauls’ money making newsletters and the negative groups that supported them.

At this time I am not supporting any candidate for President I haven’t found one that supports all the people.
edit on 23-12-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

How about any candidate that will actually UPHOLD our constitution?
You can't be any more "For all the people" than that.

And RP is the only candidate that even acknowledges our constitution.

edit on 12/23/1111 by BadNinja68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Weren't you the guy that used to love that d-bag with the fake tears on FoxNews? What was his name, Glenn something?

Don't worry, it takes David a while to come around, guys. Maybe 2016

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

i like glenn beck, but i also like ron paul and i even like sarah palin (boy did they put her thru the grist mill. she didn't get elected because saturday night live said so and "i'm afraid of sarah palin" said so). and here's a shocker, i also liked jimmy carter, reagan, and at times, i liked clinton. there are times i like obama too. people are not black or white. they are various shades.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Speaking of D Bags, have you heard what this One is trying to do in Iowa? First the Govna, now this Clown . Ron Paul will become the Next President Of These United States Simply Because WE THE PEOPLE Will DEMAND It, Regardless of what those Idiots who Control the Republican Party say or Do , WE THE PEOPLE Will Not Be DENIED ! .

RON PAUL 2012 !

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Observor

once obama said he had no idea his church was racist, he responded by not attending it anymore. and everyone was satisfied. why doesn't ron paul get the same wiggle room from cnn? pretty obvious doncha think?

Sure CNN has an agenda as does every other news channel. But that is beside the point. Whether a news channel has an agenda or not, his handling of the situation doesn't address the concerns of those who are not already aware of who he is and where he stands on various issues.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Raw footage shows Ron Paul DIDN'T storm out of CNN interview over racist newsletters... the interview was simply done

www.dailymail.co.uk... o=feeds-newsxml

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Don't act like that is too far fetched. I could very easily see a gay activist group, against Ron Paul, use this against him.. It's only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

In fact, they said the interview went on for 10 minutes....
Ron Paul is our only chance.... If he is not elected, I will simply give up on this idea of a free america.

That is until your all ready to lock and load, to take what is ours back!!!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join