It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occupation has Failed

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by seabag

And you just ignore posts that prove you wrong, last post on previous page...check it out. I'm not sure how Obama can use the movement when the movement protests him or his policies and actively scorns his excusing of bankers and corporations that committed fraud.

Oh yah, guess it was just the one organizer in Orlando who got on the mic and stated very clearly that Obama needs to be re-elected. Other than that, OWS protests him...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Don't recall deficating in the streets trespassing keeping people from going to work screaming obsenities getting lice and not showering for months to make a "point".

And no not the same points because the only way to get what i want is to shrink the size power and scope of the US Federal Government the end all be all of the American existence who writes the laws and define what wealth is which brings up the last point Wall Street value its worth is based on the value of the dollar and who determines that and the rates and returns on those?

The Government to sit there and say i make the same point as wall ows is ludicrous because whether or not i agree with what other people say their rights are no more important than mine.

OWS is the same as what i said? HARDLY don't recall getting high getting drunk and raping and burning private propety to make any point.
edit on 22-12-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
politicians are being forced to take notice of occupy
this cant be ignored any longer
any politicain who belittles americans and sells them out will be removed.
we are being heard

any one care that now reps are saying we will change the world?

xploder

No. Not yet, not so long as it's only Kucinich speaking. Do you really expect the lead vocal in the choir to disagree with the rest of you? I recall when Kucinich was mayor of Cleveland in the late 70's. Under his reign, people were fleeing the city for greener pastures. That's not a very sturdy recommendation of him or his policies.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

"if corporations are people, why aren't they in jail"

k... cuz all corporations break the law... once again, "emotional" words to make you jump on board.. the weak minded believe things like occupy, hope,change etc.

its easy..the tea party needs a new name like

SMASH POP OCCUPY HOPE CHANGE LAND

Yeah same reason war criminals get re elected, same reason banks are rewarded by their subordinates "politicians" via lobbyists. Same reason the Zodiak killer went on a killing spree and got away with it. I can go on.

The weak minded resort to system justification like yourself www.abovetopsecret.com... and put a spin on it. Also attributed to Stockholm Syndrome en.wikipedia.org...

You may have abandoned all hope but we will not be joining you. You speak like a defeatist.

en.wikipedia.org...

Defeatism is acceptance of defeat without struggle. In everyday use, defeatism has negative connotation and is often linked to treason and pessimism, or even a hopeless situation such as a Catch-22. The term is commonly used in the context of war: a soldier can be a defeatist if he or she refuses to fight because he or she thinks that the fight will be lost for sure or that it is not worth fighting for some other reason. Again in connection with war, the term is used to refer to the view that defeat would be better than victory. The term can also be used in other fields, like politics, sport, psychology and philosophy. [edit]

OWS haters, defeatists this song is for you

edit on 22-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OWS is an epic sucess,
people are now debating more and doing more to fix things.

this is the true success,
people have come together for a cause

for the freedom and liberty of the world

shame some refuse to see it,

lol

haters keep hating
debators keep debating

piece and light for all including the ignorent

there is a better world it starts with OWS

later potato

xp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

keep trying,
the thread is OWS failed
well at least one current rep is out canvasing for support,
AT AN OCCUPY SITE

lol
i do not know who he is or what he stands for,
other than he is a rep and he is there

fail again buddy

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by XPLodER

Don't recall deficating in the streets trespassing keeping people from going to work screaming obsenities getting lice and not showering for months to make a "point".

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

keep trying,
the thread is OWS failed
well at least one current rep is out canvasing for support,
AT AN OCCUPY SITE

lol
i do not know who he is or what he stands for,
other than he is a rep and he is there

fail again buddy

xploder

If you don't know who he is or what he stands for, how can you proclaim my observations a "fail"?

I know who he is and what he stands for. That's why I made the observation.

Educate yourself in the matter, then perhaps you can present some sort of coherent argument against what I said, rather than simply dismissing it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Says the non American commenting on they way he think Americans should live.

Yawn.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Heck I remember before the 2000 election you could watch CNN and Republicans might be Blue this year, Dems Red. Then you switch to MSNBC and Republicans might be Red this year and Dems Blue. Then you go to Fox and it might be mixed again.. then your local news station will show them differently.

I wonder what caused all the media giants to decide color coordination was needed..

That was for a short period of time right around the 2000 election cycle. I suppose that they hadn't gotten everyone on the same page yet about the color scheme change. going back before that, into the mists of political discourse, it was steadily red-left, blue-right, back into the 19th century when the left wing started flapping.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Says the non American commenting on they way he think Americans should live.

Yawn.

ok watch the words and voices of americans then

or is this not enough for ya
lol
lol
lol
xp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Was there suppose to be a point there i don't listen to Americans either especially those who voted for the current potus.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by FlyersFan

WRONG

Sitting on your couch while thousands of people voice their outrage against a corrupt system and doing nothing is a EPIC FAIL. Not just for you but a disservice to your country. People like you are a disservice and frankly make me sick.

traitors

Indeed. We are not "with you" in your ideological box, so we must be "traitors" to the country.

Is that YOU, Dubya?

What will it be for us - the patriot Act, or the NDAA, or some unholy combination of the two?

Or do we just get the firing squad when you overrun the country?

It really makes no difference to me - I have no intention of living through into your Brave New Word of Dystopia, anyhow. I'm just curious as to the mechanism you intend to employ to eliminate the Counter Revolutionaries. Stalin will be proud.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well…..There are roughly the same amount of people in both pix, Slayer. Just a slight exaggeration to make a point, ya know?

Remember, its only propaganda when they disagree with it!

It's propaganda when it is a lie and you perpetuate said lie for an agenda.

Are you quite sure you were a soldier? yet you don't know what "propaganda" is?

Propaganda is information presented in such a way, with such spin, as to lead an opinion. Whther it is factual or not will determine if it is a lie or not, but it will NOT determine if it is propaganda.

The very best propaganda possible is completely factual. It cannot be falsified that way, as yours was.

It's all in the spin applied to formulate public opinion as to whether information is "propaganda" or not.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

Was there suppose to be a point there i don't listen to Americans either especially those who voted for the current potus.

ok then ill clearly spell it out for you so you cant miss the point
1,700 cities ALL over the world protested under the banner of occupy

many many american in th video spelled out why they are there
others from around the world were also in the video

mabey if you watched it you would think different.......

but did you?

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

ok so to re iterate,
you dont listen to,
non americans,
americans who voted for obama,
occupiers

tell me if i left out anyone you dont concider worth listening too?

epic fail
on your part

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Alright let me spell it out for those who are not comprehending i think we have had enough of "globalists" and their ideals and actions.

People all over the world eh never accredited the world or the majority in it with an over abundance of intelligence there are people who lead and people who follow people that will look at someone else and jump off a cliff and think hey me to.

Please the internet is a powerful propaganda tool for manipulation and if any OWS supporter does not question anything they have done then that goes to show just how right many many people are about the dangers of it.

Which can go back to that thing someone else got upset about the Nazification of pre30s Germany and by that i mean hatred fear anger and all their problems were the result of rich evil bankers who just so happened to be jewish and look how that turned out.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Born and raised here in the heart land of America, served this country and have vowed to protect the constitution under oath from enemies both foreign and domestic when I enlisted. And will die fighting for it! Love it or leave it!

Did my tour then did it again

You sir are a traitor

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Originally posted by inivux
Sorry it is inconvenient for you that people are fighting for your Constitutional rights.

but then:

Now kindly shut your mouth.\

Thanks.

Now I've got to go to Walmart and buy a Chinese made hair dryer to dry out the irony dripping from my computer because that post came across the screen.

They're apparently "fighting for our constitutional rights", so we'd better just sit down, shut up, and like what they're doing like GOOD little sheep!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Oh that one was rich traitor eh seems to me supporting OWS is the biggest violation of that oath there is considering America fought against Fascism.,Communism

Epic fail on the insult classic liberal elitism giving yourself more value than another American doesn't work that way.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join