It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

Actually, the math is correct my friend, but, THANK YOU FOR AGREEING!!!

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Okay, could your more directly answer this section:

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
How two cycles that are completely irrelevant to one another, regardless of their ancientness and usage of pyramids, equals an irrelevant sum of God/infinity/love/etc is beyond me.

And then perhaps, if it is not clear enough for me, answer mOjOm's post? I think that would really help me understand it better.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Confusion42
I agree with you.

To the OP - Your Math is incorrect.

You fail to answer simple questions.

When a poster informed the OP that the Sumerians had Cuneiform, and that Hieroglyphics came from the Egyptians, you provided a link to a the wiki on Sumeria. The wiki on Sumeria does NOT mention Hieroglyphics, the word does not even appear in the entry.

It appears the OP might be delusional; I say this because of your insulting nature towards the people that have shown your code to be a bunch of hogwash.

I agree with mOjOm's post as well. However, the OP's math is not incorrect, let's not allow cherry-picking. I just feel that it is irrelevant to the supposed "sum".

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by Confusion42

Actually, the math is correct my friend, but, THANK YOU FOR AGREEING!!!

Haha! Called it! Cherry picking ^-^

edit on 24-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Ok, let's take it again from the top shall we?? Cause I think some things need to be made clear.

These are your starting values:
Fibonacci Code: 64 cubes to create spiral
Mayan Cycle: 26,000 years
Sumerian Cycle: 3,600 years

So, first of all, where are you getting 64 cubes creating a spiral from???

How is that a Fibonacci code???

What is the relationship you are talking about between "64 cubes" and the "Fibonacci Number Sequence"???
(So you know, I'm very, very familiar with the Fib sequencing of numbers and it's patterns and relationships with phi so be very clear about your answer here please.)

Next, are your calculations:
64,000/3600= 17.7777777(infinity)
Then take the 26,000 Year Mayan Cycle and Divide it by the 3600 year Sumerian cycle = 7.2222222(Infinity)

Why did you go from 64 to 64,000???

Why are you dividing the Sumerian cycle into the Mayan Cycle and also into the 64,000??? What is their relationship to each other??? (ie. The Mayan Precession of the Equinoxes and the Sumerian Cycle of 3600 years and their relationship to whatever the 64000 number represents)

Please understand, I don't have a problem with your math as it's very simple math, but what I don't get and what you haven't yet explained, as far as I can tell, is where you're getting your additional meanings for these numbers.
Can you explain the meanings you attribute to these numbers???

How do they equate to "Unconditional Love" and so on???

64-64000 was playing with numbers...all it does is change decimal points and adds zeroes. You know this and so do I. (not stated to be a smartass, I am just establishing what I was doing.)

Secondly, since it is literally 7am where I am at and have been answering questions all day, I will leave you with some links and then you can answer all your own questions.

www.youtube.com... (the stuff YOU need starts at roughly 4 min.) And please, don't insult Terrence McKenna as many of the unenlightened attempt, he's smarter than you would ever imagine. NOT saying that this is your intent, but, I've heard many people say things about this highly educated man that is unfounded.

en.wikipedia.org... 64 hexagrams repeated 64 times.

All of your other questions have been answered within the thread. And, so I don't have to answer the same questions in a repetitive manner, just go through it...otherwise your questions are good ones.

And since you seem GENUINELY interested, I promise I will spend more time with this when I wake up. I thank you for GENUINE questions.

Thanks...management.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Your wiki link doesn't lead to anywhere interesting/important/helpful/etc and you CAN NOT just play with decimal points as you please. It changes the whole deal. You should know that since you claim to be a good mathematician.
edit on 24-12-2011 by 1010011010 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Also, it is not true that "all it does is change decimal points and adds zeroes". Falling from heights of 1 meter and 1000 meters is not the same thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
I hope I am not throwing a spanner into the works here but the Sumerian 3,600 year cycle is surely the myth figure of one Zecharia Sitchin isn't it?
Sitchins translations have been proven wrong.
Sorry again.

LOL...

No. Not to do with Zecharia Sitchin. Where on earth would you get that?

Secondly, WHO PROVED this man wrong? Are you saying that just because a certain "scholar," disagreed with another that all is debunked? That denotes limited thinking my friend.

LOVE YA...

Sitchins "3,600" year cycle was supposed to be about the Annunaki Planet, Nibiru, orbiting earth every 3,600 years - according to his translations. Michael Heiser, a scholar in Sumerian, Hebrew and Aramaic has gone into great detail (in layman's terms) describing Sitchin's mistakes in translation which was a combination of taking things out of context, bad grammar and sheer, unadulterated fantasy.
I am not disagreeing entirely with your theories but on the Sumerian 'cycle' you are relying on the word of one man who, on the one hand has given some intriguing insight into the Sumerian Tablets, but on the other has gone a little 'over the top' to say the least. There have been many to disprove Sitchins 'Nibiru' theories but none who have come up with any evidence substantiating his findings.
Love you too - have a nice day my friend.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seachange

If you HATE anything, then I wouldn't expect you to understand this. To the negative, positivity is evil...for obvious reasons...

If someone seems to have a loving, caring, kind, caring, generous attitude, then then about once a month decides he hates one thing, does that make him a negative person? That's what you've implied. Stereotyping is negative, not positive.

As I imagine has been apparently pointed out several times: The base 10 number system is not that great because it increases the number of awkward decimal places in fractional numbers when compared to other number systems. So instead of carefully considering my level of various personal characteristics I suggest you instead focus on the actual points of my posting about your choice of base.

And again, since you like 7 so much, how about base 7 for your number system? If I can learn base 7, then so can you. Is 23 and 10/12ths (base 7) a number that you find unappealing?

I have brought up different number bases to OP before, I don't believe his understanding of numbers goes that far. At least in the past these questions have been avoided, or answered with some belittling BS. (as anyone with a lack of understanding would do)

I really feel all this post means is you can pull any number out of your butt and tell people it represents something.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Pie =3.14
Square root of PI = 17720045 (interesting enough, the square root of Pi's first two numbers are 17)

Are you aware that PI is an irrational number?

..... is ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY.....

OK, you got that one right

666 right back at ya

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

If you HATE anything, then I wouldn't expect you to understand this. To the negative, positivity is evil...for obvious reasons...

If someone seems to have a loving, caring, kind, caring, generous attitude, then then about once a month decides he hates one thing, does that make him a negative person? That's what you've implied. Stereotyping is negative, not positive.

As I imagine has been apparently pointed out several times: The base 10 number system is not that great because it increases the number of awkward decimal places in fractional numbers when compared to other number systems. So instead of carefully considering my level of various personal characteristics I suggest you instead focus on the actual points of my posting about your choice of base.

And again, since you like 7 so much, how about base 7 for your number system? If I can learn base 7, then so can you. Is 23 and 10/12ths (base 7) a number that you find unappealing?

I have brought up different number bases to OP before, I don't believe his understanding of numbers goes that far. At least in the past these questions have been avoided, or answered with some belittling BS. (as anyone with a lack of understanding would do)

I really feel all this post means is you can pull any number out of your butt and tell people it represents something.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I hope I am not throwing a spanner into the works here but the Sumerian 3,600 year cycle is surely the myth figure of one Zecharia Sitchin isn't it?
Sitchins translations have been proven wrong.
Sorry again.

LOL...

No. Not to do with Zecharia Sitchin. Where on earth would you get that?

Secondly, WHO PROVED this man wrong? Are you saying that just because a certain "scholar," disagreed with another that all is debunked? That denotes limited thinking my friend.

LOVE YA...

Sitchins "3,600" year cycle was supposed to be about the Annunaki Planet, Nibiru, orbiting earth every 3,600 years - according to his translations. Michael Heiser, a scholar in Sumerian, Hebrew and Aramaic has gone into great detail (in layman's terms) describing Sitchin's mistakes in translation which was a combination of taking things out of context, bad grammar and sheer, unadulterated fantasy.
I am not disagreeing entirely with your theories but on the Sumerian 'cycle' you are relying on the word of one man who, on the one hand has given some intriguing insight into the Sumerian Tablets, but on the other has gone a little 'over the top' to say the least. There have been many to disprove Sitchins 'Nibiru' theories but none who have come up with any evidence substantiating his findings.
Love you too - have a nice day my friend.

Much RESPECT to you...

And let this post be a lesson to all those who truly believe that to disagree with another person, means that you MUST go to war with them. That's obviously B.S.

I truly respect the person I just responded to here because, although we had a difference of opinion, we SHOWED each other MUTUAL respect.

Too many people on ATS LOVE the war aspect of disagreement. Once they feel they've been hurt, or their intelligence insulted, they will stop at nothing to find something to be correct, or purposefully INCORRECT about. This is not the case in this post. Not only did this poster show me LOVE by commenting back, he also showed me RESPECT by stating a CLEARLY defined case and returning the respect I gave him.

STAR FROM ME MY FRIEND...LOVE YA!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1010011010

Your wiki link doesn't lead to anywhere interesting/important/helpful/etc and you CAN NOT just play with decimal points as you please. It changes the whole deal. You should know that since you claim to be a good mathematician.

EDIT: Also, it is not true that "all it does is change decimal points and adds zeroes". Falling from heights of 1 meter and 1000 meters is not the same thing.

I can't??? It looks like I just did...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That is an answer I would have expected from a twelve year old. The fact that you did that does not prove that it is mathematically valid. And why exactly have you chosen 64 000? You could have gone with 640 000 or 6 400 but you chose 64 000.
Have you got a good reason for that or have you chosen it just because it fits your "code"?

I'm starting to think that you are just a troll who has too much time on his hands.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That is an answer I would have expected from a twelve year old. The fact that you did that does not prove that it is mathematically valid. And why exactly have you chosen 64 000? You could have gone with 640 000 or 6 400 but you chose 64 000.
Have you got a good reason for that or have you chosen it just because it fits your "code"?

I'm starting to think that you are just a troll who has too much time on his hands.

www.youtube.com...

My friend, your struggle is yours and yours alone. I tend not to deal too often with difficult people. Your efforts to debunk have been...funny. I've given you ALL the information that you need. Its interesting that YOU would attempt to call ME a troll when I have been nothing but cordial to you. I can't say the same on your behalf. At no point have I called you names, made accusations on your person, or insulted your intelligence...but, you've done all of the previous mentioned.

Now, there have been more than enough people to disagree with me, in fact, many of those who did even ADMITTED that the math was correct. You're really the only one who thinks otherwise, which demonstrates to me, your "level," of knowledge. But, your level of commitment to your own ego has been...OUTSTANDING. Even those who have tried to stick it out finally realized that...there's really no point. Its a code. Either you agree with it and want to use it, or, you leave it.

So ultimately, what do YOU have vested in this??? Have you asked yourself that? Because, anyone who puts THIS much effort into something is certainly DRAWN to it on subconscious levels that they're not even aware of. You do realize that you're giving your energy and power to this...RIGHT? You're just making this code stronger the more you attempt to struggle against it. And as you pound this out, I'm flowing just like a river...

Get some rest buddy...

I LOVE YOU...and that is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. 17.7777777(infinity)

If you knew who I was, you'd understand that I would throw myself in front of a bus for you, just to make sure you lived another day. -I don't expect you to understand this though...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You can not be serious. You have called every single person who has pointed out the flaws in your logic and/or mathematics an ego-maniac or ignorant. And yes, I have "done all of the previously mentioned" and I stand by it. Not because of my ego, but because you are wrong. It's that simple.

While people have agreed that your math is correct, it is only because 64 000 divided by 3 600 actually IS 17.77 and so on (I agree with that part too), not because they agree with you that, well f*ck it, you can move decimal points as you see appropriate. That IS NOT mathematically correct. 50/100 and 50/10000000 are not the same numbers. I think you should know that.

And yes, I know how much effort I have vested in this. As a matter of fact, your thread, or to be precise the lack of logic and mathematical you presented in it is the reason why I have joined ATS. No, not because my enormous ego told me to try and debunk your pretty little "theory", but because the sheer amount of ignorance you have shown and still show makes me sad.

Your code makes no sense and never will. Now it is your turn to call me dumb in polite ways and pretend that you're better than me. Of course, you're not going to say it like that, but that IS what you think, regardless of your "Love ya".

Now please, ask a mathematician what exactly is wrong with your logic and mathematics and stop spreading this, obviously false, code. Or at least, for the love of God, EXPLAIN what gives you the right to multiply the number 64 with 64 000 and say that it makes no difference. Also, please explain what the 72 goddesses have to do with the number 8. Wandering Scribe asked that question and you STILL haven't answered it.

Facepalm7777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

As I imagine has been apparently pointed out several times: The base 10 number system is not that great because it increases the number of awkward decimal places in fractional numbers when compared to other number systems. So instead of carefully considering my level of various personal characteristics I suggest you instead focus on the actual points of my posting about your choice of

base.

www.youtube.com...
\\

an answer would be much preferred to some stupid video.....you don't know how to answer this one do you.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thats because 17 it the OP's IQ

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1010011010

Please...find all of those instances you're referring to and post them on your next reply. I'd LOVE to see it. There have been only 3 people that this would apply, because I looked at the whole thread just to be sure. 3 people who took the same approach as YOU. Every single person who asked the first time, with genuine curiosity as opposed to degrading the thread "NAMECALLING," (like yourself) got a straightforward answer...including yourself. Its not until the attacks begin do I point out the flaws in their logic and then show them that its a case of their ego. THEY WANT TO WIN...very much like YOU want to WIN. You consider it a challenge...I don't. I consider it to be...well, SILLY.

Now...would you like the MODS to look this over and see WHO has been aggressive to WHOM? Because the best thing about threads is the fact that every SINGLE response is tracked, and you can see who is behaving "out of line," very easy. I think you might want to go back and check things again, because, if you did...you will clearly see who has created the negativity, and who returned that negativity with LOVE.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Please...find all of those instances you're referring to and post them on your next reply. I'd LOVE to see it. There have been only 3 people that this would apply, because I looked at the whole thread just to be sure. 3 people who took the same approach as YOU. Every single person who asked the first time, with genuine curiosity as opposed to degrading the thread "NAMECALLING," (like yourself) got a straightforward answer...including yourself. Its not until the attacks begin do I point out the flaws in their logic and then show them that its a case of their ego. THEY WANT TO WIN...very much like YOU want to WIN. You consider it a challenge...I don't. I consider it to be...well, SILLY.

Now...would you like the MODS to look this over and see WHO has been aggressive to WHOM? Because the best thing about threads is the fact that every SINGLE response is tracked, and you can see who is behaving "out of line," very easy. I think you might want to go back and check things again, because, if you did...you will clearly see who has created the negativity, and who returned that negativity with LOVE.

ha ha.....lol....hey
@1010011010
you are exactly right, this dude is a 12 year old....

Now...would you like the MODS to look this over and see WHO has been aggressive to WHOM?

a typical school yard sissy
I don't under stand your math....so I'm gonna tell teacher on you

BTW: right back at ya 666

edit on 24-12-2011 by vogon42 because: add beast number

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

THEY WANT TO WIN...very much like YOU want to WIN. You consider it a challenge...I don't. I consider it to be...well, SILLY.

So... where exactly is your evidence, facts, or proof that this is what they want? Are you a psychic, able to view peoples intentions? It couldn't POSSIBLY be the fact that we would like a better understanding of your theory, right? It has to be something personal, and more importantly, it has to be able you right? We are out to defeat YOU, right? That certainly doesn't sound like egotistical thinking

Any way, back to my previous question, if you are going to respond to this reply, please respond to this part: I am still curious how the calendar cycle of of civilization is relevant to the planetary cycle of another civilization?

I am aware that these two civilizations are both ancient and both had pyramids, but how are they relevant to one another? Calendar/planet=love?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I am aware that these two civilizations are both ancient and both had pyramids, but how are they relevant to one another? Calendar/planet=love?

They are not, and dude does not have a clue.....watch this....I'll ask him AGAIN

Pie =3.14
Square root of PI = 17720045 (interesting enough, the square root of Pi's first two numbers are 17)

Hey 666 are you aware that PI is an irrational number?
(oh, and add in 2nd question)
are you aware it is spelled pi, rather than pie?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join