It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by unworldly

Someone took some random numbers, divided them, threw in their jersey number and timewave zero stuff, called it love or the formula for everything or something and demanded that we pass it along since it is so important.

Oh, and I don't think there's anything of significance about it - and I say this with no malice or hatred whatsoever - but since I don't believe it is anything, then I must be a hater.

agree..this person is making things up. whatever you focus on...you see more of and reinforced in the vibrational reality we live in. call it music or math or geometry..everything is vibration or frequency so certain patters will show up anyway as part of the matrix when studied in our primitive ways to explain it

I just copied and pasted this from another post that I made, but, it TOTALLY fits...

64= Fibonacci sequence, of 64 cubes to create the spiral.
3600= Sumerian sequence, (pyramids formed, spirals in artwork. Spirals=Fibonacci sequence)
26000= Mayan sequence, (pyramids formed, spirals in artwork. Spirals= Fibonacci sequence.)

Everything in nature is formed by the spiral. Vortexes, tornadoes, solar systems, plants, animals, YOUR OWN FINGERTIPS, the synaptic process of electrical conversion to the mind from neuron to neuron. And, even when you flush a toilet...spiral.

You might not be as knowledgeable as you'd like to believe yourself to be...

They all have one thing in common...The Fibonacci sequence.

Where you are incapable of seeing patterns and signs of Universal intelligence, there are those of us who are ASTUTE enough to look beyond the surface and dig to understand so that it can be explained to those without the insight or the capabilities themselves.

Thanks for playing...LOVE YA!!! 17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
But why have you chosen the Mayan an Sumerian calenders?
edit on 23-12-2011 by 1010011010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
If you HATE anything, then I wouldn't expect you to understand this. To the negative, positivity is evil...for obvious reasons...

If someone seems to have a loving, caring, kind, caring, generous attitude, then then about once a month decides he hates one thing, does that make him a negative person? That's what you've implied. Stereotyping is negative, not positive.

As I imagine has been apparently pointed out several times: The base 10 number system is not that great because it increases the number of awkward decimal places in fractional numbers when compared to other number systems. So instead of carefully considering my level of various personal characteristics I suggest you instead focus on the actual points of my posting about your choice of base.

And again, since you like 7 so much, how about base 7 for your number system? If I can learn base 7, then so can you. Is 23 and 10/12ths (base 7) a number that you find unappealing?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Confused about your code, just as I am always confused by I-Ching.

But peaks my interest none the less.

If you've never read I-Ching "Classic of Changes", I suggest you do so.

I'm not entirely sure if it has any correlations with your research but what caught my attention was your repeated mentioning of the number 64.

The text of the I Ching is a set of oracular statements represented by 64 sets of six lines each called hexagrams (卦 guà). Each hexagram is a figure composed of six stacked horizontal lines (爻 yáo), each line is either Yang (an unbroken, or solid line), or Yin (broken, an open line with a gap in the center). With six such lines stacked from bottom to top there are 26 or 64 possible combinations, and thus 64 hexagrams represented.

I-Ching, Classic of Changes

Wiki is really a poor source of reference for I-Ching, gotta be honest. You can't really translate I-Ching into English, some things just can't be properly translated.

For instance, I was quite surprised at Terrance M. for almost going insane trying to decrypt I-Ching. Yeah, I know he had some kind of brain problem but sometimes I'd like to tell myself that Terrance quite literally gave himself a brain tumor trying to figure out the secrets of the Universe lol...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Are you really thinking on such a shallow level that you really DON'T see what I was pointing out? Or, are you trying to find particular details in which to latch for the purposes of argument? The reason why I ask this question is because its "CLEAR," that you are neither stupid nor ignorant with your wording or your grammar, and you at least have a solid enough foundation with math that you can ask a proper question while hiding/masking intent. -But, I am already WELL AWARE that someone who is knowledgeable enough to ask the question that you JUST ASKED can clearly see a pattern in this...177777777 and this 722222222. RIGHT? Because, its pretty obvious...even to a child.

No, I don't consider myself shallow.

Your whole theory seems to be based on math(?), in math if even one variable in such a complex and dynamic algorithm(?) can make it false in its entirety. What you have here is probably not math, but if it is, I'm just letting you know that you could be wrong in your understand of what numbers are. Ironically, you are thinking far too systematically, we count in repeating hierarchies of numbers based on ten, the fact that "17" has a "1" in it is merely coincidence. So, to help you out in your journey in math, I was just letting you know that your whole theory could be incorrect based on the fact that you think "1" and "1"7 are somehow related.

Originally posted by Destiny777So-I'm going to EXPAND on that:
Lets just say that the number was 1.7777777, or lets say its 177.7777777 or even 177777777777777.7777777, DOES THAT ELIMINATE THE FACT THAT a (1) comes before the whole infinite line of 7s?(1) Or, does the existence of the number 17 itself negate for you the fact that it takes 2 SEPARATE numbers to create it?(2) 1 and 7 are put together to make 17. CORRECT???(3) Even though the 7.222222 is as it is, and is actually defined much differently than 72.2222222, it does not negate the fact that it takes two different numbers, a 7 and a 2 to create the number 72 with the 7 coming before the 2. (I'm sorry to tell you, but the number 72 cannot exist without the INDIVIDUAL 7 before the INDIVIDUAL 2.) And although you're looking for a specifics within this design to talk about, I'm afraid your attention to detail on this one may blind you from seeing an inherent pattern. This is a numerological approach. And for those who DON'T know, mathematics and numerology run hand in hand. If we were to take out the decimals altogether then what we have is this....177777777. Next sequence is 72222222. Now- does that help you see a pattern? Never mind the fact that the pattern has the same repeating numbers after each decimal point, or in this case, the lack thereof???(4)

(1) No.
(2) No, 17 is ONE number, an integer.
(3) No.
(4) No, there's no pattern, only your lack of understanding of the concept of a number.

Integers 1-9 do not "combine" to make all other numbers.(?)

Originally posted by Destiny777Some like to claim numerologists as "nutty," but, all GOOD numerologists started off as BAD-ASS mathematicians and have a SOLID foundation with numbers. Those who don't understand, or like mathematics...DON'T gravitate towards it. Either you're into it, or you're NOT.

Okay then.

Originally posted by Destiny777So, if this is a GENUINE question, then I will try to answer it. If your mind isn't going to be changed and is already set in stone, then why should I bother?(1) If you believe my conclusions to be false somehow, then I totally appreciate your comment and your rejection of my "Theory." And trust me, no respect is lost on your end from me...although I'm certain that you would say that, "you wouldn't care anyway." But, when I see a person who is totally skipping over the obvious...the big picture which is staring right at them, I have to wonder what the motive is.

(1) Beats me.

Don't have a motive, other than to make you understand what you think is math, is not math.

Originally posted by Destiny777MUCH LOVE...17.7777777(infinity)

Yep, same.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i'm open minded and all, but you have to be able to discern fact from fiction.
you are essentially saying that there is a destiny in every individual human's life that math can formulate equations to prove. destiny is never solidified, it is not a state of being, the future is created in your choices based on the past, present time.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1010011010
But why have you chosen the Mayan an Sumerian calenders?
edit on 23-12-2011 by 1010011010 because: (no reason given)

Because both civilizations predicate much of their knowledge from the spiral. The spiral is the essential building blocks of life and worlds.

Egyptian culture- pyramids, spirals
mayan culture-pyramids, spirals
Aztec culture-pyramids, spirals
Sumerian culture- pyramids and spirals
Fibonacci code- spirals

It only makes sense to work off of some of the oldest cultures that have ever existed if you were to try to determine life's origins.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
i'm open minded and all, but you have to be able to discern fact from fiction.
you are essentially saying that there is a destiny in every individual human's life that math can formulate equations to prove. destiny is never solidified, it is not a state of being, the future is created in your choices based on the past, present time.

According to YOU, destiny isn't solidified. What makes you think that there isn't an algorithm to describe human behavior? What makes you think that "Choice," isn't pre-determined according to your genetics, which is ALSO encoded? DNA plays more of a role than you could possibly imagine...

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Whats the matter with connecting your own dots ? The gates of Yaru / the gates of Heaven ? Is anyone getting hurt ?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown
reply to post by Destiny777

Wow, hate to say it but you're an idiot. Clearly you have no life in the "real world." Wasting your time over-analyzing redundant # patting yourself on your back trying to sound intelligent on the computer getting lost in the deep psychology of a simple statement. OBVIOUSLY the reason I said "hate to say it" was because this loser clearly spent hours on hours compiling this ridiculous, retarded ass post. But see I didn't want to say that and # all over what this fella is so intrigued by, there for I said "hate to say it," a respectful way of sayin "Yo # sucks my nigga."

..USE YA DOME..
(I got a couple ways for YOU to use that mother#a too believe that pussy)

Again, those who would degrade themselves to insults only shows their own internal weaknesses. Typically, I don't respond to vitriol and crass comments. You'd better hope the mods don't get wind of this...

Enjoy your day...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
Whats the matter with connecting your own dots ? The gates of Yaru / the gates of Heaven ? Is anyone getting hurt ?

Is this something that you're asking me?

I don't think there's a problem with anyone connecting their own dots. I am presenting this for the purposes of a gift. Its up to you whether you want to accept it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Well, that concludes this session. 1+1= MATHEMATICS, any way that you try to debate this, you are already incorrect.

You're now attempting to say that dividing, multiplying, adding, or subtracting isn't math. WHEW...This is a first...even for me. That's the biggest stretch for an argument that I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Bye...

Much LOVE by the way...17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 23-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I don't think there's a problem with anyone connecting their own dots. I am presenting this for the purposes of a gift. Its up to you whether you want to accept it.

It was for the others that have become critical of what your saying , no offense intended .

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It was for the others that have become critical of what your saying , no offense intended .

Sorry my friend...I misunderstood.

LOVE YA...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown

Wow, hate to say it but you're an idiot. Clearly you have no life in the "real world." Wasting your time over-analyzing redundant # patting yourself on your back trying to sound intelligent on the computer getting lost in the deep psychology of a simple statement. OBVIOUSLY the reason I said "hate to say it" was because this loser clearly spent hours on hours compiling this ridiculous, retarded ass post. But see I didn't want to say that and # all over what this fella is so intrigued by, there for I said "hate to say it," a respectful way of sayin "Yo # sucks my nigga."

..USE YA DOME..
(I got a couple ways for YOU to use that mother#a too believe that pussy)

Secondly, intentions are shown by your behavior. You should never say that you "Hate to say anything," especially when it was your purest intention to be insulting. So, you've already demonstrated your own ignorance on this thread by attempting to lower it to the lowest common denominator. I'm sorry, but if it takes insulting another being just because of a disagreement, then I dare say, the idiocy is shown on your behalf...not mine. But, if you have something intelligent to say about my math, I would be more than happy to hear it...My guess is this...you won't have much to offer than what you already have.

And please, leave the crass comments involving sexuality out of this. That's lower vibrational garbage, and it also demonstrates your lack of humility and intellect. I know children who are more evolved with their communication skills and don't resort to childish tactics to make a point.

You've only revealed your own true nature and have hurt yourself and your argument FAR MORE than you could imagine.

LOVE YA...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Its easy...

Sumerian culture=pyramids, and spirals in artwork and hieroglyphs. (spiral = Fibonacci code) = 3600 yr cycle
Mayan culture=pyramids and spirals in artwork and hieroglyphs. (Spiral=Fibonacci code)= 26,000 yr cycle
Fibonacci code= 64 cubes to make spirals. Also based on 11.

The building blocks of life are created through the spiral. This includes, vortexes, solar systems, the creation of planets, plants, animals, people's fingertips. Even when you flush the toilet, you get a spiral (vortex math).

So, I merely took those sequences and began to do simple mathematics to see whether there were/are patterns, and as it turns out...there are.

LOVE YOU...17.7777777(infinity)

edit on 23-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
By the way...

There are 17 flags on this particular thread...ENJOY!!!

17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seachange

If you HATE anything, then I wouldn't expect you to understand this. To the negative, positivity is evil...for obvious reasons...

If someone seems to have a loving, caring, kind, caring, generous attitude, then then about once a month decides he hates one thing, does that make him a negative person? That's what you've implied. Stereotyping is negative, not positive.

As I imagine has been apparently pointed out several times: The base 10 number system is not that great because it increases the number of awkward decimal places in fractional numbers when compared to other number systems. So instead of carefully considering my level of various personal characteristics I suggest you instead focus on the actual points of my posting about your choice of base.

And again, since you like 7 so much, how about base 7 for your number system? If I can learn base 7, then so can you. Is 23 and 10/12ths (base 7) a number that you find unappealing?

The word hate is the polar opposite of LOVE. If you have hate in your heart for anything, then you are missing the grand point here...whether you want to believe it or not.

And please, don't try to insult my intelligence with trying to attempt to say that I "don't understand" base numbers. You obviously have no idea what you're referring, and I'm not saying that to insult you. I am telling you that because you're talking to someone who is QUITE experienced with mathematics.

LOVE YOU...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The Sumerians didn't have hieroglyphs, or pyramids.

The structures you mistook for "pyramids" are actually called Ziggurats, and they don't represent the ascension to love. Quite the opposite: they are a mountain to the sky, and the sky is where the gods lived. Their gods were not made of love, but were instead vicious, barbaric beings who saw little use in humans, outside of sport, manual labor, or sexual interaction. Very few gods genuinely cared for humans, and fewer still took an active role in protecting human beings from harm and danger.

Hieroglyphs are Egyptian writing. Egypt is not the same as Mesopotamia. The Mesopotamian peoples were a nomadic desert nation. Egyptians were a monarchy, situated at the Nile delta, a permanent oasis in the desert. Mesopotamia had cuneiform, and Phoenician scripts as their early writing systems; not Hieroglyphics.

Additionally, a spiral is present in nearly every single culture in one way, or another. It is a universal symbol representing the passage from internal, to external; or vice-versa. It has nothing to say about love. Love was not a recognized force in early cultures. As for infinity, a better representation of a cultural glyph for infinity would be the circle, or the "O," as it represented a state of beginning, progressing, decaying, rising, and return.

Anyway, your calculations of the 72 goddesses in Buddhism are already in error (as I pointed out in my previous post, which you seem to have overlooked). So, your entire structural foundation is faulty. The code is a dead-end.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join