It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I think people fail themselves when they try to predict anything.

One of the best ways is to "MANIFEST," the number of choice and then program it into the Universe. If you are in line for such things, the Universe will accept the programming and allow one to win the lottery. I actually, just for the fun of it, did this one time...WITHOUT purchasing the ticket. I came within 1 number of the full win.

Some will ask me, "well then, why don't you put it into action?"

Answer: Because money has been the very detriment which has destroyed the global society. I believe it to be a perversion rather than a benefactor.

And thank you for returning the LOVE my friend. I truly feel it!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Destiny777

There are no "rounds" to this. There is only the free exchange of information. You stated that the Sumerian language was hieroglyphic. This is wrong, the Sumerian language is cuneiform. Cuneiform is not the same as Hieroglyphic. Just as Greek is not the same as Bashkir.

The Sumerian language itself is even a language isolate, meaning it has no pre-history, or development. It simply is. I'm sorry, but Hieroglyphics are not the same as what the Sumerians used.

I've read your wiki link prior to your use of it. No where does it state Egyptian hieroglyphs are the same as Mesopotamian cuneiform. What were you trying to prove through the link? Anything?

As for myself and others "saying anything" to prove you wrong, that's not what we're doing at all. What you are doing is called cherry-picking. It is a logical fallacy. When the reality of your calculations are exposed, they fail to prove mathematically correct. This does not make it a conspiracy to cover up some "great truth," it just means: You're wrong. Please double-check your numbers.

But, by all means, go ahead and "start round two," I'm still waiting for an actual response to the information I provided about the 72 goddesses, and what cultural link the Mesopotamian peoples had with the Mesoamerican peoples, and what link both of those cultures had with the Renaissance.

Pyramids and spirals is not a cultural link, by the way. Because, as I pointed out, the spiral exists in every culture across the planet.

Please, show me the mathematical workings of the Navajo, who also utilized spirals in their artwork.

How about the Aborigine cultures from the Australian Outback, who's use of the spiral is second to no other culture on the planet.

As for pyramids, show me Egypt's mathematical correlation to this entire process, since no pyramid is as timeless as an Egyptian pyramid.

How about pre-colonial Spain? Germany? The Vikings, the Celts? How about the Greeks, who practically wrote the book on mathematics.

I'll be waiting.

~ Wandering Scribe

Any word to this, OP?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by RSF77

Well, that concludes this session. 1+1= MATHEMATICS, any way that you try to debate this, you are already incorrect.

You're now attempting to say that dividing, multiplying, adding, or subtracting isn't math. WHEW...This is a first...even for me. That's the biggest stretch for an argument that I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Bye...

Much LOVE by the way...17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 23-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

What?

Your not making much sense.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

It was already answered...The person who brought this up cannot accept the fact that he didn't know what he was talking about. In fact, I have answered the same questions multiple times. So, from this point forward, I will only answer a question, even if it repeats from multiple people, once.

And, patience my friend. I'm not always on ATS to answer immediately.

LOVE YA

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

reply to post by RSF77

Well, that concludes this session. 1+1= MATHEMATICS, any way that you try to debate this, you are already incorrect.

You're now attempting to say that dividing, multiplying, adding, or subtracting isn't math. WHEW...This is a first...even for me. That's the biggest stretch for an argument that I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Bye...

Much LOVE by the way...17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 23-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

What?

Your not making much sense.

LOL...I'm not making sense?

You tried to tell me that addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division was not mathematics. I think maybe you should probably rest on this one, because anyone who has seen the posts, specifically yours, can obviously see that the one who has made no sense, has been you...(trying to tell me that what I'm doing is NOT really mathematics is like trying to tell a Kenyan that he isn't black.) Seriously, it was a flawed attempt on your behalf.

Nonetheless, I have already answered your questions, and quite thoroughly. If you insist on derailing, I'll just ignore you.

Until the next time...LOVE YA
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

This really is all a moot point. Which symbol is a more known representation of the infinite is unimportant. What is important, is that the infinite is recognized. I'm not here to make you a member of those who use the "O," just as I also frequently use the "" glyph to represent the infinite. Either way works. I am just more comfortable postulating the inclusion of Saṃsāra in the infinite.

The postulation on the brain's inherent mathematical capability is sketchy, at best. No one is born unconsciously knowing advanced trigonometry. Beyond visual mathematics (addition and subtraction) everything else must be taught to the individual for their mind to comprehend it. Unfortunately, as has been my experience, if you leave an uneducated child on a street corner he will not begin waxing poetic on the nature of algorithms in the Fibonacci sequence, or the non-repeating pattern of Pi which may form the basis for the Bible Code, and the genetic make-up of human DNA.

It is truly a world of wishful thinking where one does not need to educate themselves to grasp the concepts of number theory, and it's possible spiritual implications.

As for spirals, why must it be the brain? The DNA of humans spirals upward in it's conception. The fingerprints of human beings spiral. Galaxies spiral, even double-spiral galaxies like our own. Wind currents, smoke floating in the air, seashell's during formation: all these things spiral. The spiral is the shape of conjunction and coagulation. It is the adhesive of life. That does not mean it holds the secrets to infinity, or some universal love. The spiral is only the way to understand the unification of matter.

Something else is required to grasp the full understanding of human nature.

Thank you, ErroneousDylan. I too wish that the OP would respond to my inquiries, instead of ignoring them to postulate on linguistics and love. It is such a shame that he sees any fault found in his foundation as a personal affront to him, as opposed to constructive criticism which may help him reform, reevaluate, and seek a deeper understanding of the codes he is working with.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

You never answered my question on how the 72 goddesses of Buddhism can be represented as "7+1=8" when in reality, 72 is composed of the digits "7," and "2," which equal "9," not "8."

I also showed you were wrong about Cuneiform and Hieroglyphics. You then proceeded to not explain how they were the same thing. All you did was link to a Wikipedia article you've probably never read, because it supported my assertions, and not your own.

I have, as of yet, seen no explanation of how the Greeks (fathers of both arithmetic and philosophy), the Muslims (who advanced number theory, geometry, and calculus), the Hindus (who invented the concept of 0), the Navajo, Aborigine, Celtic, and Norse (who profusely use spirals to represent their cultural beliefs) all factor into your number theory.

In fact, you haven't answered a single one of my inquiries. And now other ATS members are asking you to answer them too. It may be a good idea for you to reply to them, since you seem to believe your number code really is The Code.

Just a suggestion.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Seriously, sit this one out...

Sumerians were the first (supposedly) to develop WRITTEN LANGUAGE. The language is in Hieroglyphs. This is free exchange of information, but, I can't speak with a person who barely understands what they're talking about.

You're trying to bring up MANY issues now that are a complete sideline to the thread itself. We're not talking about the Greeks or Mesopotamian civilization. I specifically showed you at the beginning of the thread where I derived my math from. Now, if you expect me to pull math from EVERY CIVILIZATION from the world, you've lost what's left of the mind that is forcing you...driving you, to be "correct." (ego)

This sort of thing could continue forever, and if you've got that kind of time...so be it. But truly, I am more interested in addressing the CONTENTS OF THE THREAD and well thought out questions and opinions...at this point, you're grasping at straws for the sake of argument. So, if you want to continue this, stay on topic and address the TRUE issues. Additionally, if you'd LIKE to do the RESEARCH ON EVERY CIVILIZATION, their coding and their mathematics, then PLEASE, post it to this thread...GO FOR IT. If you'd like to PROVE my mathematics wrong, then, I'd LOVE to see it. However, I noticed that NO ONE has taken this route yet, and for good reason. In fact, there's really not much to argue about.

You're given something that you can accept...OR LEAVE. Your choice. However, arguing about a code that was calculated using a straight up system for definition doesn't leave you with much room to argue at all. The mathematics are SOUND. You're just rejecting this, either because you didn't think of it first, or because you feel that your ego has been threatened somehow. -The math is done- Its in front of you. If you want to argue about the numbers, then take it to a mathematician if you don't own a calculator. COOL???

Now for those who would side with this individual, he CLEARLY stated that Sumerians didn't use Heiroglyphs for written communication, and claimed that they did NOT have pyramids...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.amazeingart.com...
Ziggurats, also generically coined phrased as PYRAMIDS:
en.wikipedia.org...

I think the above links speaks for themselves. Please...no more derailment of the thread...K???

Until then...LOVE YOU. 17.7777777(infinity)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

You never answered my question on how the 72 goddesses of Buddhism can be represented as "7+1=8" when in reality, 72 is composed of the digits "7," and "2," which equal "9," not "8."

I also showed you were wrong about Cuneiform and Hieroglyphics. You then proceeded to not explain how they were the same thing. All you did was link to a Wikipedia article you've probably never read, because it supported my assertions, and not your own.

I have, as of yet, seen no explanation of how the Greeks (fathers of both arithmetic and philosophy), the Muslims (who advanced number theory, geometry, and calculus), the Hindus (who invented the concept of 0), the Navajo, Aborigine, Celtic, and Norse (who profusely use spirals to represent their cultural beliefs) all factor into your number theory.

In fact, you haven't answered a single one of my inquiries. And now other ATS members are asking you to answer them too. It may be a good idea for you to reply to them, since you seem to believe your number code really is The Code.

Just a suggestion.

~ Wandering Scribe

I'm not answering your question for a SPECIFIC reason...Its all been answered before, and now you're attempting to nit-pick after several failures my friend. And you say I haven't answered you, but, I bet the mods would disagree. So, should we find that out together???

This will be my last response to you because honestly, you're insulting your OWN intelligence, and its embarrassing me to watch you do this to yourself.

And by the way...the other "members" that you're referring to is ONE OTHER GUY who ALSO seems to be asking the same types of questions that you are. THE EXACT same types of mundane questions, in fact. So, who's who here??? Things were laid out rather SIMPLY, in fact, so simple that even children have figured it out.

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Sumerians were the first (supposedly) to develop WRITTEN LANGUAGE. The language is in Hieroglyphs.

Hieroglyphics come from the peoples of Egypt. Dating to roughly 3400-3200 B.C.E. The earliest Cuneiform writing also dates from about 3200 B.C.E., however, the oldest writing is actually from the Indus Valley, circa 5500 B.C.E., in the form of pictorial representations of "plant-like" and "trident-shaped" markings which may have related to deities, or the contents of the objects they were inscribed upon (typically jars). Your information on writing is incorrect.

I imagine you will ignore the above paragraph. Ignoring it does not make it go away.

You're trying to bring up MANY issues now that are a complete sideline to the thread itself. We're not talking about the Greeks or Mesopotamian civilization.

You're absolutely right, we're not discussing the civilizations. Only their religious mathematics. You grabbed the orbital period of Nibiru from Sumer. You grabbed the long-count calender from Mesoamerica. You grabbed the Fibonacci sequence from the Renaissance.

When asked, you then said the connection was: spirals and pyramids.

Spirals and pyramids as a basis for why you picked those three numerical codes, implies that any culture with a spiral or a pyramid should match up equally well to your little number sequence. I am asking you to prove that. If you cannot, just say so.

Then tell us why you said all it took was a spiral, or a pyramid.

It has nothing to do with ego. You demonstrate more ego than I. I simply demonstrate a greater thirst for truth than you. I have no fear of accounting for my mistakes. I simply have not made any in this thread as-of-yet.

So, if you want to continue this, stay on topic and address the TRUE issues.

Alright. Here is something completely on topic for you. In the opening post you said:

He speaks in terms of Buddhism regarding 72 Goddesses, which brought me to another calculation regarding infinity...

7+1=8 8 is in the shape of infinity.

72 goddesses utilizes the numbers 7 and 2. When added together, this equals 9. 7+2=9. Instead of correctly adding, you just randomly decide you need the number to equal 8, because a sideways 8 is infinity. Did one goddess disappear from the 72 for your calculation?

Or are you just grasping at straws because an 8 is a sideways infinity?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Okay, I will ask you a more "on-topic" question.

Why exactly do you feel that taking a number from one civilization's calendar and dividing it by the planetary cycle of a supposed other civilization would mean something? I just don't seem to understand the reasoning behind it..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ok, let's take it again from the top shall we?? Cause I think some things need to be made clear.

These are your starting values:
Fibonacci Code: 64 cubes to create spiral
Mayan Cycle: 26,000 years
Sumerian Cycle: 3,600 years

So, first of all, where are you getting 64 cubes creating a spiral from???

How is that a Fibonacci code???

What is the relationship you are talking about between "64 cubes" and the "Fibonacci Number Sequence"???
(So you know, I'm very, very familiar with the Fib sequencing of numbers and it's patterns and relationships with phi so be very clear about your answer here please.)

Next, are your calculations:
64,000/3600= 17.7777777(infinity)
Then take the 26,000 Year Mayan Cycle and Divide it by the 3600 year Sumerian cycle = 7.2222222(Infinity)

Why did you go from 64 to 64,000???

Why are you dividing the Sumerian cycle into the Mayan Cycle and also into the 64,000??? What is their relationship to each other??? (ie. The Mayan Precession of the Equinoxes and the Sumerian Cycle of 3600 years and their relationship to whatever the 64000 number represents)

Please understand, I don't have a problem with your math as it's very simple math, but what I don't get and what you haven't yet explained, as far as I can tell, is where you're getting your additional meanings for these numbers.
Can you explain the meanings you attribute to these numbers???

How do they equate to "Unconditional Love" and so on???

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I hope I am not throwing a spanner into the works here but the Sumerian 3,600 year cycle is surely the myth figure of one Zecharia Sitchin isn't it?
Sitchins translations have been proven wrong.
Sorry again.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Okay, I will ask you a more "on-topic" question.

Why exactly do you feel that taking a number from one civilization's calendar and dividing it by the planetary cycle of a supposed other civilization would mean something? I just don't seem to understand the reasoning behind it..

That question was already answered as well.

I went for the earliest civilizations. And again, all of them built pyramids, and left us clues with spirals regarding the building blocks of life as the fibonacci sequence, explains. Now, question for you...have YOU STUDIED THE FIBONACCI SEQUENCE?

The Fibioncci sequence TELLS US that all life is derived from spirals. ALL LIFE. It also brings us closer to the "singularity." The cycles of these particular civilizations are in conjunction with the stars, AND IN FACT, the pyramids were also aligned with star systems. So, if you take the numbers, which are all cycles that are cosmically aligned, you can find very important patterns.

And again, ALL LIFE is derived from spirals. The birth of the Universe. Solar systems, vortexes, tornadoes, hurricanes, plant and animal life, your fingertips, the way electrical synaptic charges are transferred from one neuron to the next. Even when you flush a toilet, you get a spiral.

That's pretty much the gist of it. LIFE=a code that can be calculated...

LOVE YA...17.77777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
I hope I am not throwing a spanner into the works here but the Sumerian 3,600 year cycle is surely the myth figure of one Zecharia Sitchin isn't it?
Sitchins translations have been proven wrong.
Sorry again.

LOL...

No. Not to do with Zecharia Sitchin. Where on earth would you get that?

Secondly, WHO PROVED this man wrong? Are you saying that just because a certain "scholar," disagreed with another that all is debunked? That denotes limited thinking my friend.

LOVE YA...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

That question was already answered as well.

I went for the earliest civilizations. And again, all of them built pyramids, and left us clues with spirals regarding the building blocks of life as the fibonacci sequence, explains. Now, question for you...have YOU STUDIED THE FIBONACCI SEQUENCE?

The Fibioncci sequence TELLS US that all life is derived from spirals. ALL LIFE. It also brings us closer to the "singularity." The cycles of these particular civilizations are in conjunction with the stars, AND IN FACT, the pyramids were also aligned with star systems. So, if you take the numbers, which are all cycles that are cosmically aligned, you can find very important patterns.

That's pretty much the gist of it. LIFE=a code that can be calculated...

LOVE YA...17.77777777(infinity)

Well, I never referred to the Fibonacci aspect of your equation. I just think it would make more sense to take numbers solely from one civilization as opposed to two civilizations that may or may not have similar beliefs, regardless of their numbers used.

So, basically, Mayan calendar cycle / Sumerian planetary cycle expectation = Universal love?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Ok, let's take it again from the top shall we?? Cause I think some things need to be made clear.

What is the relationship you are talking about between "64 cubes" and the "Fibonacci Number Sequence"???
(So you know, I'm very, very familiar with the Fib sequencing of numbers and it's patterns and relationships with phi so be very clear about your answer here please.)

Then take the 26,000 Year Mayan Cycle and Divide it by the 3600 year Sumerian cycle = 7.2222222(Infinity)

Why are you dividing the Sumerian cycle into the Mayan Cycle and also into the 64,000??? What is their relationship to each other??? (ie. The Mayan Precession of the Equinoxes and the Sumerian Cycle of 3600 years and their relationship to whatever the 64000 number represents)

Please understand, I don't have a problem with your math as it's very simple math, but what I don't get and what you haven't yet explained, as far as I can tell, is where you're getting your additional meanings for these numbers.

I agree with you.

To the OP - Your Math is incorrect.

You fail to answer simple questions.

When a poster informed the OP that the Sumerians had Cuneiform, and that Hieroglyphics came from the Egyptians, you provided a link to a the wiki on Sumeria. The wiki on Sumeria does NOT mention Hieroglyphics, the word does not even appear in the entry.

It appears the OP might be delusional; I say this because of your insulting nature towards the people that have shown your code to be a bunch of hogwash.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Confusion42

Originally posted by mOjOm

I agree with you.

To the OP - Your Math is incorrect.

You fail to answer simple questions.

When a poster informed the OP that the Sumerians had Cuneiform, and that Hieroglyphics came from the Egyptians, you provided a link to a the wiki on Sumeria. The wiki on Sumeria does NOT mention Hieroglyphics, the word does not even appear in the entry.

It appears the OP might be delusional; I say this because of your insulting nature towards the people that have shown your code to be a bunch of hogwash.

I agree with mOjOm's post as well. However, the OP's math is not incorrect, let's not allow cherry-picking. I just feel that it is irrelevant to the supposed "sum".

How two cycles that are completely irrelevant to one another, regardless of their ancientness and usage of pyramids, equals an irrelevant sum of God/infinity/love/etc is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

All of them are infinite, as the code states...binding. The Universe is made of LOVE, its only those that choose to separate and remain that way that cannot feel the infinity of the nature which created this whole thing.

Yeah...

The Universal code is that of Unconditional LOVE...because that is the nature of creation and eternity. Only in silly little 3 dimensional environments do we believe otherwise...its all about evolving beyond the material and joining with the Etheric, THE NATURE OF CREATION.

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

See the post above this one...

And thank you for your contribution!!!

LOVE YOU...17.7777777(infinity)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join