It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Oh, well if you're not angry, then...what is it? Confused? Bewildered? Disillusioned? Disenchanted? Do you feel that I have somehow wasted your time when you dedicate it so vehemently towards an attack of this thread? You see, here's the beauty of free-choice. You have the ABILITY to totally ignore this whole thread. And if the thread doesn't make sense to you, you can do what I do...which is, move on to the next one.

So, what do you have vested in this my friend? Do you think you'll somehow break me? Do you think that you're going to "PROVE" to the world that my code is false? Truly, the only people who have seen it is you and those on this thread. Are you trying to stop the "floodgates," from opening? Do you feel that you're going to prove me false, a charlatan, or the bearer of false information? Because I gotta tell you, the fact that you keep coming back actually shows an agenda. -But, for the life of me, I honestly couldn't figure out what that agenda would be...especially if my code "means nothing."

The math is VERY simplistic. Child-like, in fact. So, why has this particular thread infected you so? Why does it drive you to return? -Are you fighting the good fight? The WAR OF WORDS? Are you going to PROVE yourself intellectually superior than me? -Its all in your head man...LET GO.-

LOVE YOU...17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

I do thank you for returning the LOVE, and I will gladly give it back to you.

As far as not knowing what I'm talking about...I think I'm pretty stable on that one. I merely think that YOU don't know what I'm talking about, therefore, you're projecting your confusion of the numbers onto me.

And that is totally fine. However, this has been explained quite well in the OP right here. In fact, there were MANY, MANY people who understood it. Additionally, I've received Facebook friend ads because of this thread, I have had people U2U me to tell me that the thread is awesome, and, it seems to be blowing up all over my friends' list on Facebook. Its only here that people have a very hard time understanding the very basic mathematics that I used to come to my conclusions. You're welcome to take it, or leave it.

LOVE YA BROTHER...17.7777777(infinity)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLife
Well...That was an interesting read...
I believe that 17.777... may be important to you. I think each person may have their own number(s) that are significant to them and repeating in their life. This reminds me of the movie "23" with Jim Carrey. In which 23 kept reappearing in his life. Your number could be 17.7, if you believe in that kind of thing.
But, keep up the work of spreading unconditional love, if nothing else.

Well, it seems to have started meaning MUCH to many people actually. Once I posted it to Facebook, it spread like wildfire. Below are the many coincidences that occurred on my Facebook acccount as a result.

If it merely takes you to my page, then just go to the left hand side where it says notes and click. Then scroll down to where it says Mass Coincidences involving 17.7777777. You can also look at my original post and comments that people have left.
www.facebook.com...#!/note.php?note_id=2529674534641

I TOTALLY appreciate your comment and look forward to more interaction.

MUCH LOVE BROTHER...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Oh, well if you're not angry, then...what is it? Confused? Bewildered? Disillusioned? Disenchanted? Do you feel that I have somehow wasted your time when you dedicate it so vehemently towards an attack of this thread? You see, here's the beauty of free-choice. You have the ABILITY to totally ignore this whole thread. And if the thread doesn't make sense to you, you can do what I do...which is, move on to the next one.

So, what do you have vested in this my friend? Do you think you'll somehow break me? Do you think that you're going to "PROVE" to the world that my code is false? Truly, the only people who have seen it is you and those on this thread. Are you trying to stop the "floodgates," from opening? Do you feel that you're going to prove me false, a charlatan, or the bearer of false information? Because I gotta tell you, the fact that you keep coming back actually shows an agenda. -But, for the life of me, I honestly couldn't figure out what that agenda would be...especially if my code "means nothing."

The math is VERY simplistic. Child-like, in fact. So, why has this particular thread infected you so? Why does it drive you to return? -Are you fighting the good fight? The WAR OF WORDS? Are you going to PROVE yourself intellectually superior than me? -Its all in your head man...LET GO.-

LOVE YOU...17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add...

Those questions are all very interesting but I'd have to say NO to every one of them. You aren't making assumptions again are you?

I thoroughly enjoyed your opening post and hadn't really paid it much though of interests to it being wrong. However, upon reading the comments from other users, I then came to my own conclusions about the legitimacy of the theory. You are correct, the math is very simple. I have not once claimed that your math is WRONG, merely that it is irrelevant.

Taking the date line cycle of one civilization that didn't correspond with the date line of another civilization and then dividing it by the dateline cycle of that previous civilizations prediction for a planetary orbit does not make very much sense.

Then you take the number which you are getting form the I-Ching, 64. The I-Ching being a Taoist system.

Let's look at a quote from the system of Lao Tzu (Tao Te Ching):

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

But you are saying that it can, and that it is a number.

Then you multiply 64 by 1,000 to get the number 64,000. However, if this were the case you would also have to multiply your other base value (3,600) by 1000 which would give you 3,600,000.

So, 64,000 / 3,600,000 would actually be 0.01777777(infinity). Not that that number is much different but perhaps you should start propaganding that number instead of your "17.777777777(infinity)" number.

So, to recap: Take the calendar cycle of one civilization (Mayans) and divide it by the planetary cycle of another civilization (Sumerians) and you get eternal love/god.

Calendar / Planet = God

or

I-Ching number (Taoism) / Planet = God

Even if these civilizations had conflicting beliefs, numbers, and prophecies, their numbers still can be combined and subtracted in a way that equals God?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by vogon42

Nope.
Not it at all.
I just like it.

Bravo my friend...

Sometimes you just have to let people know the truth of the situation...

Much LOVE...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Also, I would really love for you to read this article since you love for us to read so many of yours!

And I mean please read the whole thing:
www.stevepavlina.com...

Also, do reply to my previous comment and not just this one.
edit on 24-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Nope, no assumptions...just questions. I was hoping that you would answer them with an honest mind...(and I'm NOT implying that you didn't answer honestly)

Give me a moment to look at the rest of your questions.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

FINALLY...someone who's THINKING!!! Thank you and I appreciate your comment very much.

Yes. You could have easily come up with the same numbers by doing it the way that you did. I took this as a numerological approach, and I admitted that earlier. Therefore, your assessment is correct that it could have been done several different ways.

Now...if its irrelevant to you, I cannot tell you that this code is FOR YOU. In fact, I don't wish to FORCE this code on anyone, only those who see relevance to their own lives which is the reason why I posted this in the first place. AND...I WILL read the link that you sent.

Thank you for your contribution...LOVE YA!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Also, I would really love for you to read this article since you love for us to read so many of yours!

And I mean please read the whole thing:
www.stevepavlina.com...

Also, do reply to my previous comment and not just this one.

Oh, I get what this article is saying...and YES, that's how the world operates...RIGHT? Anything you give focus to will appear, IF NOT ACTIVATE IT. I admittedly saw this in a dream, wrote it down, and then posted it. When that started, so did the coincidences. Therefore, I cannot argue against what the article is saying. However, if you're familiar with the "Double Slit," experiment, then you should be aware that light, photons, and matter change behavior when observed...en.wikipedia.org... I believe that I even mentioned this in the OP.

If this is the case, then my observation of this code...activated it. So, I'm in FULL agreement...

Thank YOU AGAIN, for your contribution.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think you're losing track of the focus of your own thread, OP. I could have sworn this thread was about number-theory, and universal love. Somehow, all of your recent posts have been about ego and petty threats. You lost your way. I'd suggest taking a moment to sit back, collect your thoughts, and approach the thread with a fresh mind.

I don't really know the reason why you won't engage me in a discussion. My questions are not difficult. In fact, people you have tried to respond to have posed much more complex inquiries than my own.

I'm not a mathematician, or an engineer. I have an understanding of number theory, and it's spiritual implications. My strength is ancient cultures, anthropology, and comparative beliefs.

So, I leave the advanced mathematics questions to the users who clearly have a much better grasp of mathematics than I do. My questions all focus on the cultures, religions, and languages you say have lead you to this code: Sumer, Mesopotamia, and cuneiform; Egypt and hieroglyphs; the Inca, Maya, Aztec, and the long-count calender; Buddhism.

If you understand this code, and this code comes from these cultures, you have to know what unifies these cultures. I do know some of what unites these seemingly independent cultures. But the burden of proof is not on my shoulders, it is on yours.

You must prove that dividing the Nibiru orbital pattern into the Mayan long-count is relevant. Just as you must prove that dividing the Nibiru orbital pattern into Fibonacci is relevant.

If your proof is that the numbers repeat into infinity, then fine. 0.333333 (to infinity) also repeats infinitely.

0, as I've stated above, is the symbolic representation of Saṃsāra, the Buddhist concept of the Wheel of Existence. The "0", like a "O" folds in on itself endlessly ending and beginning anew.

3, meanwhile, is representative of the holy trinities of existence: Soul, Spirit, Body; Father, Mother, Child; Male, Female, Androgynous; Birth, Life, Death; Dawn, Midday, Dusk; Severity, Mildness, Mercy... on and on.

Now, if we take the 4 elements of spiritual materialization (Earth, Air, Fire, and Water), and divide them by the 12 constellations of the Zodiac, equating to the 12 Houses of the human consciousness (ego, relationships, business, health, ethics, etc), we get an interesting result:

4(elements) / 12 (signs/houses) = 0.333333 (into infinity).

What an interesting coincidence that all spiritual matter should be linked to the 4 elements and 12 signs. But, what is this? In the Holy Bible, book of Hebrews, 4:12 states: "for the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

Now, why is this relevant? Well, consider this:

African tribal bands
Mesopotamian city-states
Egyptian monarchies
Hebrew nomads

The Hebrews were the 4th cultural race: black (African), Caucasian (Mesopotamia), white (Egyptians in their make-up), Jewish (remember, the Jews consider themselves their own race). There's that number again. 4.

Another interesting point: the 12 tribes of Israel, descendants and heirs to the Hebrew culture. Again, we find the number 12. So, divide the 12 tribes of Israel, into the 4 cultural origins of human being, and we get 0.333333 (to infinity) again.

Your code must be wrong, as my code clearly demonstrates the base foundation for human conception, evolution, migration, spirituality, belief systems, language, art and architecture, mathematics, and conceptualizations of God (who is also LOVE).

0.3333333 (to infinity) is obviously the real code.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Now you might think I'm shallow minded, but this trouble your having might have something to do with you bringing this bull# to an internet forum full of critical thinkers and radicals.

You chalk me down as an enemy, but I am always on your side, though I am a bit of an asshole and you'll have to accept that.
edit on 25-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Excellent my friend...

I can take those terms...

And actually, I never chalked you up as an enemy...secondly, even though you might, I don't consider this to be B.S. at all.

BUT...I humbly accept your friendship as I refuse to be your enemy.

LOVE YOU...FOR REAL!!!

edit on 25-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Sigh...

I don't think so. But, this will be the LAST time that I address you because it goes round and round, and honestly, I have much better things to do with my time. I'm jumping back and fourth between 2 threads and Facebook.

You've been given all I care to give you. The OP has all the information that you need. If you cannot get the information that you need out of it, just go somewhere where you're happier. You've been overly addressed in this thread and there are others who want to engage. I'm sorry because I don't like shutting people out, but, you're not going to convince me of anything...at all. EVER.

My math is correct as MANY have stated. So, if you don't believe that 17.7777777(infinity) is a LOVE CODE, then, you're RIGHT...by your own standards. K? YOU WIN. I'll give you everything that YOU want.

Its not the LOVE CODE for you. The math is incorrect...for you. You are quite above and beyond my intelligence and a FORCE to be reckoned with. You've beaten me intellectually, and you might even be able to beat me up. I'd imagine that your IQ is MUCH higher than mine, and you have made me see the light...at least, ON YOUR BEHALF. So...the math is wrong. The numbers are all B.S. There's no relevancy in the sumerian cultures, mayan, or the I-ching or Fibonacci. In fact...I guess from your perspective, I didn't actually dream this, and it NEVER OCCURRED. I'm a charlatan who has wasted EVERYONE's time, and the VICTORY IS YOURS!!!

Oh....and don't let me forget. YOUR CODE, is TRULY THE REAL CODE. So...enjoy it!!!
www.youtube.com...

Is that PROOF ENOUGH? BYE...

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 25-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Alright, so now you have admitted that each individual could, in theory, have their own number and that your number is only, perhaps, relevant to your unconditional love?

Emphasis mine.

This number is ALL ABOUT Unconditional LOVE=17.7777777.

But earlier you claimed this and also said to INFECT as many people with this word as possible. If it is clearly not meant for some, then why post it?

Also:

Your choice...but, I promise you, you'll notice an immediate difference in the people and synchronizations around you...You'll never know unless you try. -Just post, "Unconditional LOVE to all of You, 17.7777777(infinity) to your Facebook page and see the results that you get. I know you won't regret it!!!

Is there any chance, at all, that people could simply be responding to the symbolic feeling being the words "Unconditional LOVE to all of you"? Those are definitely heart-warming words, regardless of a number posted with it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

I do thank you for returning the LOVE, and I will gladly give it back to you.

As far as not knowing what I'm talking about...I think I'm pretty stable on that one. I merely think that YOU don't know what I'm talking about, therefore, you're projecting your confusion of the numbers onto me.

And that is totally fine. However, this has been explained quite well in the OP right here. In fact, there were MANY, MANY people who understood it. Additionally, I've received Facebook friend ads because of this thread, I have had people U2U me to tell me that the thread is awesome, and, it seems to be blowing up all over my friends' list on Facebook. Its only here that people have a very hard time understanding the very basic mathematics that I used to come to my conclusions. You're welcome to take it, or leave it.

LOVE YA BROTHER...17.7777777(infinity)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

ahahahahaha.

once again, ignoring all relevent criticisms and arguing... nothing. Your OP proves nothing, other then that you are capable of basic mathematical calculations. You can come up with those numbers an infinite number of ways. And your misunderstanding of base numbers... ahaha, classic.

facebook friends? wow! arent u special omg!! respect++++++++++++++

LOVE YOU BRO...17.7777777(infinity)+2-3

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

You can not prove that anyone is actually angry. No one has stated that and you are making an assumption.

You never claimed in your opening post that you obtained these numbers from a dream.

The facebook link you supplied us with is not working, at least for me. Also, "crazy results" from a facebook status is hardly what I would call evidence.

Another question. You make this claim:

Then take the 26,000 Year Mayan Cycle and Divide it by the 3600 year Sumerian cycle = 7.2222222(Infinity)

Do you notice the reversal. Initial code: begins with ONE and pushes 7 into infinity. Second code begins with Seven and pushes 2 into infinity...(there is absolutely NO coincidence with that, however, some people might try to say otherwise.) When it comes to mathematics...there ARE NO coincidences. And if this is the case, then truly, there are NO coincidences in LIFE, because mathematics DEFINES it.

How exactly is that a reversal? 1-7 is the reversal of 7-2? They both go off into infinity, sure, but these two numbers are not the only ones to do that. If it is the aspect of infinity that you are claiming to be God, then sure, make that claim. Infinity = God. However, I do not think there is anything relevant to the specific numbers of 17.77777 and 7.22222.

Then in this next equation you say take 7+1=8, that is a true fact. However, where are you getting this 1 from to add to 7?

And this:

72/64=1.125. Move over the Decimal point, 11.25 (This is quite relevant, I am still attempting to figure out the pure relation. The Fibionacci sequence specifically refers to the 11s, and intrinsically, I am already aware of what it means...however, the additional .25 is what I'm attempting to explain.

Any new information on this random bit?

And this:

36/72=.5 (which is a number which seems to be quite important to one of my students, Haley) In fact, when I was throwing dice the other day, she had mentioned that this was her favorite number which has brought along much serendipity, I was rolling 5s in complete successions, and it was nearly unstoppable. All I can say is this, "Things are getting interesting."

A number which is supposedly "important" to one of your students is more evidence to support your claim? And if so, how is .5 relevant to 17.77777?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Great post, by the way, Wandering Scribe! You managed to write a post which I wanted to but couldn't manage to haha

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Oh...you're absolutely right. I can't prove it. In fact, between you and "Wandering Scribe," you've proven yourselves much smarter than I. TRULY...you're better than me. TOTALLY ADMITTING IT.

Again, between the both of you, you guys have been BRILLIANT. Again, I'd like to say that, you've proven me WRONG repetitively. YOU KNOW FAR MORE THAN I DO. You guys have it together...SERIOUSLY.
Your mathematics puts MINE to shame. Your ability to SEE THROUGH IT ALL HAS MADE ME UNDERSTAND THAT, I'm just a child in YOUR GAME. In fact, not only do I submit that I WAS OBVIOUSLY MISTAKEN, but, both of you are superior in every way. Intellectually, physically, mentally...YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO GOOD. I can't compete...nor did I ever want to.

BIG WIN FOR YOU BOTH. And since you've both PROVEN WITHOUT A DOUBT that my code couldn't possibly be correct, I WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS TO TAKE OVER THIS THREAD and inform the world that I...simply don't know what I'm talking about. GOOD WORK!!! WOW. The brilliance...the GENIUS.

I AM TRULY AMAZED...Debunking 101 and a JOB WELL DONE!!!

BYE...

LOVE YOU BOTH...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No, I admit it. YOU"RE CORRECT TOO...

It doesn't prove ANYTHING. NOTHING PROVEN HERE. You've won. You've done it...Like I said, I am absolutely stunned at the intellectual capacity. AND THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY. Without you guys, I might have thought that the dream that I had was REAL. I guess I didn't actually dream it at all. And its good that there are people like you to set ignorant people like me straight. I have gone astray, and if NOT FOR THE WILL of all of you, I might have thought I was ONTO SOMETHING. Whew...what a relief. So very good to know that there are people keeping the world safe from guys like me. BIG WIN...VERY BIG. Good job

I am TOTALLY in awe of ALL OF YOU. You guys WON this battle for sure...
www.youtube.com...

In fact...there's no reason for me to ever use this code again. 17.7777777(infinity)

LOVE YA...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join