It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I don't think I agree with the "0" being representative of infinity, because infinity is going off in one direction, where as the 0 turns back on to itself repeating itself over and over again. It may repeat an infinite amount of times, but this is an indirect relationship with infinity, where as the 0 is a direct relationship to repitition, the 8 symbol is directly representative of infinity. Sorry to pick out one line to criticize, Im not saying I agree with this code because I for one don't really understand the relationship with the number to love or vice versa.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Each person is led through the labyrinth of spacetime by your own conscience, who coincidently is yourself after you have died and are in the process of time dwelling through your still embodied self, leading you through the labyrinth of spacetime. Maybe we should listen. After all, it is you after you have seen what is on "the other side" after death.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Wrong...absolutely WRONG.

Some people, just like the guy before you, will say ANYTHING in order to disavow the information being presented.

So, between now the "Sumerians" not having hieroglyphs, and 1+1 not equaling mathematics (not your words, the words of another very un-informed individual) I have NOW seen the worst attempts at debunking...EVER.
en.wikipedia.org...

Would you REALLY like to go for ROUND TWO? I'd really just sit this one out if I were you because, THIS WILL GET NOTHING BUT WORSE.

By the way...you REALLY need to learn what you're talking about. AND...THANK YOU by the way, for ADMITTING OPENLY that the spiral can be found in almost EVERY CULTURE. That's the smartest thing I read from your post.

LOVE YA...17.7777777

edit on 23-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Some people, just like the guy before you, will say ANYTHING in order to disavow the information being presented.

So, between now the "Sumerians" not having hieroglyphs, and 1+1 not equaling mathematics (not your words, the words of another very un-informed individual) I have NOW seen the worst attempts at debunking...EVER.
en.wikipedia.org...

Would you REALLY like to go for ROUND TWO? I'd really just sit this one out if I were you because, THIS WILL GET NOTHING BUT WORSE.

By the way...you REALLY need to learn what you're talking about. AND...THANK YOU by the way, for ADMITTING OPENLY that the spiral can be found in almost EVERY CULTURE. That's the smartest thing I read from your post.

LOVE YA...17.7777777

I understand you're trying to do good, but your ahead of time. People aren't ready for this, probably not for another 1000 years, nice try though.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Each person is led through the labyrinth of spacetime by your own conscience, who coincidently is yourself after you have died and are in the process of time dwelling through your still embodied self, leading you through the labyrinth of spacetime. Maybe we should listen. After all, it is you after you have seen what is on "the other side" after death.

Excellent statement my friend and I must say, I TOTALLY agree with you.

Happy journeys my friend...

LOVE YOU...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

en.wikipedia.org...

LOVE YA...17.7777777

I understand you're trying to do good, but your ahead of time. People aren't ready for this, probably not for another 1000 years, nice try though.

Agreed brother. However, even if I can reach even ONE person, the point has been made. Its time for evolution, and we are heading into an age where either we evolve, or those that don't will be crushed under the tsunami. Its inevitable. My goal, my mission, is to bring as many with the evolving trend as HUMANLY possible. I believe in not leaving anyone behind...

LOVE YOU BRO...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

I guess I can't say I disagree with that!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

The sideways-8 symbol for infinity is nothing more than two "O's" placed alongside one another, overlapped at the center.

Infinity, therefore, is represented by an "O" mirrored against itself. The mirror image of a thing is no different than the thing itself, only reversed.

Since this would suggest infinity is nothing more than an expression of endless time, in both directions, the single "O" without a mirror is just as representative of infinity as the double-O.

The circle comes in on itself, just as the first "O" in infinity enters into the second "O," and the second "O" returns to the first "O."

A single "O" is a more succinct way of expressing this.

Again though, I disagree with the numerical code, so, whatever way we choose to represent the Infinite, it is not to be found through this code.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

I believe we are all conscience beings continually evolving to higher states of consciousness passing through many physical bodies, or dimensions. The body we are in now, is known to us as a human body, in which we are consciously connected through the brain, which then directs the body to act. After our bodies die, we ourselves judge, and we ultimately decide if we wish to proceed in evolving to a higher state. I believe in reincarnation, and I also believe that we contain the memory of all our past lives, locked deep within our consciousness making itself readily available to us when we are ready. Now I am not saying I've had access to this, I may feel ready, but obviously it hasn't happened therefore I'm not. So yes I believe we have all experienced death, but we are not conscience of it. Much like when you blackout, people may say you have done things, but you have no memory of it, sometimes thinking about it for along time, can cause us to create it in our minds, whereby we think we remember. This is why eye-witnesses are exponentially unreliable as time goes on.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

There are no "rounds" to this. There is only the free exchange of information. You stated that the Sumerian language was hieroglyphic. This is wrong, the Sumerian language is cuneiform. Cuneiform is not the same as Hieroglyphic. Just as Greek is not the same as Bashkir.

The Sumerian language itself is even a language isolate, meaning it has no pre-history, or development. It simply is. I'm sorry, but Hieroglyphics are not the same as what the Sumerians used.

I've read your wiki link prior to your use of it. No where does it state Egyptian hieroglyphs are the same as Mesopotamian cuneiform. What were you trying to prove through the link? Anything?

As for myself and others "saying anything" to prove you wrong, that's not what we're doing at all. What you are doing is called cherry-picking. It is a logical fallacy. When the reality of your calculations are exposed, they fail to prove mathematically correct. This does not make it a conspiracy to cover up some "great truth," it just means: You're wrong. Please double-check your numbers.

But, by all means, go ahead and "start round two," I'm still waiting for an actual response to the information I provided about the 72 goddesses, and what cultural link the Mesopotamian peoples had with the Mesoamerican peoples, and what link both of those cultures had with the Renaissance.

Pyramids and spirals is not a cultural link, by the way. Because, as I pointed out, the spiral exists in every culture across the planet.

Please, show me the mathematical workings of the Navajo, who also utilized spirals in their artwork.

How about the Aborigine cultures from the Australian Outback, who's use of the spiral is second to no other culture on the planet.

As for pyramids, show me Egypt's mathematical correlation to this entire process, since no pyramid is as timeless as an Egyptian pyramid.

How about pre-colonial Spain? Germany? The Vikings, the Celts? How about the Greeks, who practically wrote the book on mathematics.

I'll be waiting.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by andersensrm

The sideways-8 symbol for infinity is nothing more than two "O's" placed alongside one another, overlapped at the center.

Infinity, therefore, is represented by an "O" mirrored against itself. The mirror image of a thing is no different than the thing itself, only reversed.

Since this would suggest infinity is nothing more than an expression of endless time, in both directions, the single "O" without a mirror is just as representative of infinity as the double-O.

The circle comes in on itself, just as the first "O" in infinity enters into the second "O," and the second "O" returns to the first "O."

A single "O" is a more succinct way of expressing this.

Again though, I disagree with the numerical code, so, whatever way we choose to represent the Infinite, it is not to be found through this code.

~ Wandering Scribe

I understand the dilemma, and I anticipated this kind of response. Although the 8 symbol is much like the 0 symbol, it is more internationally known as infinity, which is an increasing number in either the positive or negative direction. The 0 is a cycle, or repetition or could even represent revolution, but it is not known for being infinity.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

What if this code, these spirals, come out of our brain, which works mathematically. Our brain uses mathematics constantly without us even knowing it. This is how they were able to produce these things without using complicated equations. If we can go to the problem and see it for ourselves we can do the more math in our heads than we know, we've just lost the knowledge over time.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What if this code, these spirals, come out of our brain, which works mathematically. Our brain uses mathematics constantly without us even knowing it. This is how they were able to produce these things without using complicated equations. If we can go to the problem and see it for ourselves we can do the more math in our heads than we know, we've just lost the knowledge over time.

Agreed. This is precisely how I came across this code in the first place. I first saw it in a dream, and then everything fell into place.

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Exactly, there you go. When we're dreaming I think we have more access to our consciousness therefore exposing us to things we may be unaware of otherwise.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Exactly, there you go. When we're dreaming I think we have more access to our consciousness therefore exposing us to things we may be unaware of otherwise.

We're moving forward into infinity at an unparalleled rate. Its essential that we listen to what our minds and souls are telling us.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

According to YOU, destiny isn't solidified. What makes you think that there isn't an algorithm to describe human behavior? What makes you think that "Choice," isn't pre-determined according to your genetics, which is ALSO encoded? DNA plays more of a role than you could possibly imagine...

human nature is flawed and it's probable variables pop up into the equation that cannot be pre-determined because they never existed before the human made the conscious choice.

choice itself isn't aware. it has no pre-conceived notions, how could genetics be aware of it's reality to that degree?
your dna will subscribe you to certain notions, but the choices you may make in that moment are the result of being conscious and able to make a choice to alter your future, which doesn't exist, it's always just a present moment.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have been enjoying this thread so far. I would much like to see your reply to this comment below, OP:

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

There are no "rounds" to this. There is only the free exchange of information. You stated that the Sumerian language was hieroglyphic. This is wrong, the Sumerian language is cuneiform. Cuneiform is not the same as Hieroglyphic. Just as Greek is not the same as Bashkir.

The Sumerian language itself is even a language isolate, meaning it has no pre-history, or development. It simply is. I'm sorry, but Hieroglyphics are not the same as what the Sumerians used.

I've read your wiki link prior to your use of it. No where does it state Egyptian hieroglyphs are the same as Mesopotamian cuneiform. What were you trying to prove through the link? Anything?

As for myself and others "saying anything" to prove you wrong, that's not what we're doing at all. What you are doing is called cherry-picking. It is a logical fallacy. When the reality of your calculations are exposed, they fail to prove mathematically correct. This does not make it a conspiracy to cover up some "great truth," it just means: You're wrong. Please double-check your numbers.

But, by all means, go ahead and "start round two," I'm still waiting for an actual response to the information I provided about the 72 goddesses, and what cultural link the Mesopotamian peoples had with the Mesoamerican peoples, and what link both of those cultures had with the Renaissance.

Pyramids and spirals is not a cultural link, by the way. Because, as I pointed out, the spiral exists in every culture across the planet.

Please, show me the mathematical workings of the Navajo, who also utilized spirals in their artwork.

How about the Aborigine cultures from the Australian Outback, who's use of the spiral is second to no other culture on the planet.

As for pyramids, show me Egypt's mathematical correlation to this entire process, since no pyramid is as timeless as an Egyptian pyramid.

How about pre-colonial Spain? Germany? The Vikings, the Celts? How about the Greeks, who practically wrote the book on mathematics.

I'll be waiting.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Its not the numbers, they are just representative symbols. It is the ratio and proportional result that is the only valuable information. In our humble, simple number systems, there are results that cannot be displayed, period.

In universal reality, any quantity (note, did not say number) can be divided by any other quantity with equal distribution, so there is nothing left over. We just cannot express that with numeric symbols.

Much like, what is a peach divided by an orange? What is red divided by yellow? There could only be an answer if we used fruits or colors as we do numbers.

Well, I agree that ultimately, its NOT the numbers, its the embracement of LOVE itself. However, LOVE IS something that is calculateable(my word). So, my point is, any time you are focusing your love onto someone, it begins to surround them with a code that actually begins to accelerate your atomic structure, and theirs as well. LOVE can truly be felt, and the number 17.7777777 is the sequence that fills them, and yourself.

But, I disagree with your assessment. Color can ALL be measured by their wavelength, "Color," and their frequency "vibration."
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Secondly, fruits ALSO have algorithms, depending on their weight, size, shape, odor, color, etc.

EVERYTHING can be calculated...

Much LOVE to you...17.7777777(infinity)...and I LOVE YOU.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

Hey I love you as well friend and thanks.
My point here was not in any characteristics associated with color or fruits, it was just using them as symbols. Eg... red could be 1 ... and so on.

It is just like a lottery issue. Many people assume numbers follow each other in a sequence and try to predict the next number in a series. Like 1 3 5 ? , some would expect the next number picked has a high probability of being 7, however imagine the numbers are colors... 10 different colors instead of numbers used, with no given hierarchy. Then if a red, blue, orange came out, the logic fails because "what color comes after yellow" is undefined, just like the logic of using numbers in this way. The colors are just symbols as are numbers.

(Before someone says that colors have an order, like in a light spectrum, this is not what is being illustrated here.)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

According to YOU, destiny isn't solidified. What makes you think that there isn't an algorithm to describe human behavior? What makes you think that "Choice," isn't pre-determined according to your genetics, which is ALSO encoded? DNA plays more of a role than you could possibly imagine...

human nature is flawed and it's probable variables pop up into the equation that cannot be pre-determined because they never existed before the human made the conscious choice.

choice itself isn't aware. it has no pre-conceived notions, how could genetics be aware of it's reality to that degree?
your dna will subscribe you to certain notions, but the choices you may make in that moment are the result of being conscious and able to make a choice to alter your future, which doesn't exist, it's always just a present moment.

Hey, think what you want. I'm not here to argue with you, I'm here to give you a gift. But, I will agree with you on this, ITS ALL ABOUT THE PRESENT MOMENT where we make the very choices you speak of.

LOVE YOU BROTHER...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I'm not here to argue with you, I'm here to give you a gift.

how do people ever get ahead if they simply just brush things aside?
I want answers. I want to know what makes you tick.
why are you saying the things you are? what world are you living in?
why even bother posting here unless you are just trying to create a cult following rather then conversation?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join