It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a racist.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Well Said.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am sorry but if you think Ron Paul is a racit, that is just as insane as believing that Obama s a musslim terrorist in disguisse.
I am not saying that he is a saint, but he is not a racist in the way some would like to make him out to be.
All he want's is to stop letting government dictate us what to do or not to do and giove us some personal and civil responsability.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
reply to post by Tea4One

I thought this "Ron Paul is a racist" crap would die off.

A coordinator lives a life that sometimes go unchecked by higher ups. Just because people "worked for" Ron Paul doesn't make him a KKK member. Ron Paul has always had grassroots help. You can't know or watch everyone who is volunteering for you.

And as far as the photo with founder of Stormfront, so what? I be a serial killer and jump in a photo with Mother Teresa, does that make her a serial killer too? Is it like, hey if I'm bad and I take a photo with you, you're infected with my personality?

edit on 21-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

If people can't find fault in someone, they'll make some up.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I'm a member of Stormfront and its not really a racist site,although you will find some harsh comments,but instead, its more of a realist site.

Anyway,unlike Ron Paul,Obama is a confirmed racist who has said some harsh things about white people and even went to a church that is all about black power.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
These are reasons not to vote for Ron Paul.

1. He’s a young earth creationist

2. He’s a climate change denier

3 He believes that America, founded on principles of freedom of worship by many less-than-Christian framers, is a Christian country.

4 Worse, he believes that separation of church and state is a myth

5. He is against net neutrality (you know, liberty online)

6. He believes the civil rights act had a negative impact on the country

8. His stance on safety-nets (none, please)

7. His stance on student aid (do away with it)

8. His stance on health care (including Medicare, Medicaid)
9 His stance on abortion (goodbye, Roe v. Wade)

10. He would shutter the EPA (goodbye environmental health regulations, hello toxic daily life for our children)

11. His stance on Social Security (a hindrance to freedom)

12. His stance on taxes on the super-rich (no, thank you)
13. His stance on financial regulations (none, please)

14. His lack of support for renewable energy

15. He would close the Department of Education
edit on 21-12-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The beauty of free trade is that it overcomes all discrimination. Iran hates Israel, yet they regularly do business with eachother.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Wow more reasons to vote fo RP. You have heard that the EPA is taking more powers and you can expect fuel and electricity to go up 300%-400% in the next 5 years. Enjoy the $3 a gallon because by summer it'll be $5

Originally posted by openminded2011

3 He believes that America, founded on principles of freedom of worship by many less-than-Christian framers, is a Christian country.

10. He would shutter the EPA (goodbye environmental health regulations, hello toxic daily life for our children)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
-_- You Ron Paul supporters are wasting your time. He wont win not next year, not ever. Why? Not because of his political stances or his ideals but for one small reason. He looks old and frail. People psychologically will not vote for him because he doesnt look healthy. He doesn't look very leader-like.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Now that they say he's the front-runner in Iowa, the degredation of the leader begins...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
this thread is utter BS.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Posting on this thread keeps it on the front page.

Note the timing of this thread, exactly when the propaganda was released in the US papers.

Ron Paul is not a racist, totally ridiculas and total BS.

Now, lets really talk racism - NWO extremists have been proven to inject black kids with syphilis, enough said, thread totally debunked.

Please dont keep bumping this propaganda, and this should be in the HOAX forum.

It amazes me that people would support the Banking corporations and therefore "killers of children" by posting this rubbish. IMO the OP, by posting this thread is endorsing that fact that he supports those who seek to enslave and is happy for his children to be forced out of thier homes and injected with a killer vaccine.

If you have nothing constructive to say maybe you should just keep quiet, because IMO you are one sick individual posting this rubbish. You obviously need to see a psychiatrist, or maybe you have seen one and thats why you are a manchurian candidate.

If this helps to destroy RPs credibility in even the smallest manner, I truely hope when youre jusdgement comes you seriously burn my freind.

Yep, you got it, I dont like you very much, because I can never, ever, like someone who is willing to vote for those who willing go to child sacrifice ritutals and cheer

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think threads like these stem from envy. You have a person who the vast majority of a forum admire and praise and you feel the need to bring him down. It is human nature to envy others when they receive mass praise and are looked up to as a role model. If you disagree with his policies or downright don't like his face, that is one thing. To create lies that seek to hurt his image and cast doubt on the mind of others because they like him is quite another.
edit on 21/12/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

I think your avatar, say's it all, Tea for one, and the name seem's to fall right in there,now who? is the racist?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

And not one link to back up jack you posted.
Thank you - for nothing.

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

Aren't we all tired of having this "racist" card drawn every now and then?

I'll take Iceland, as an example ... there are Jews there now, and in this seemingly righteous society which takes the US and England, as it's light of righteousness ... the law says foreigners can't own land. But if you are an american, or a jew ... you get an exception from the law. But if you are Chinese, you can't. That's because the Chinese are communists ... but then, so are the Jews ... Israel is a communist state, although they don't call it communist, except when they are working in the fields ... that's where the word seemingly comes into play, but magically nobody speaks of it out loud.

Now THAT is racism, my friend ... where, if you are a Jew, you get special favours ... but if your Chinese, you don't.

And don't you just love it, when you are among foreigners and their kids shout and call you names? And don't you just love it, when somebody hits your car from behind, and it's suddenly your fault ... because your a foreigner?

Now, that's discrimination of course ...

And why on earth, should I give my land to anyone of you? Because you are an American? Because you are Jewish ... what does that mean, exactly? That you are some sort of supreme being, and I should give you some favorite treatment?

And this is all Ron Pauls fault? why, because he doesn't want to go and murder some more millions of people for the Jewish State of Israel?

Oh poor guy ... he's probably a gentile ... he's against breast feeding Israel ... he's definately a racist.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011

Openminded, Bwahahahaha.

Let the knowledge sink in a bit there slick. He is against having the government control all the things you mentioned. He wants the states to manage things that should be dealt with on a state level, and he wants people to take responsibility for their own actions.

For example, he wants you to be able to elect not to pay Social Security tax. He also says if you don't pay into it, don't come back whining about not having any money wen you retire. Personal responsibility. Look into it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by antonia

Lol, you have no idea how many people where I live would. They would love that crap.
Well unfortunately with freedom of choice comes the freedom to be a racist idiot. If people want to live their lives with that sort of tribal ignorance, they have that choice. I say let those retarded racist savages isolate themselves from society, we'd be better off without them

What's missing here is the fact that when these people are isolated and can isolate their children their children continue to grow into that mindset. Granted there may be some children that grow out of it just as there will be other children raised not to be a part of it yet they will. However the majority that are raised in a segregated mindframe will continue to be raised that way.

Now lets also discuss the fact that certain states may adopt this segregated mindset. I live in VA, so lets put it in this perspective. VA decides to segregate almost everything. State laws begin to state that black students cannot attend white schools etc. I can't forget to mention that the school she currently attends has an excellent program for addressing her speech needs, but she can no longer attend there. Now she must attend one of the lower class Hampton schools.

So in effect I decide to quit my Federal Gov. job with the military and move to Maryland because they don't segregate. Some time passes... now Virginia begins to state that they don't want black driving on their major highways. West Virginia decides to adopt to this as well. Things continue to become more segregated between states as some are and others aren't. You all don't see a possible storm coming? Wars between states? I guess the Federal Government shouldn't get involved in this either, because who's to say that states can't go to war? Each state has it's own state governed National Guard and Reserve components so why not?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
So, how far are some of you willing to take basing everything on property rights?

To what extreme do you see fitting?

Yeah and who is to deem the definition of those property rights and what will be in them? Will they go back to women can't own property? Blacks? Hispanics? Native Americans?
I was thinking the same thing David. Who will right these laws and what will be their foundation?
And if you say the founding fathers, then yes alot of us are screwed.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

This is correct.

Ron Paul is getting the same messiah treatment that Obama got in 2008 and it's incredibly naive and annoying. I love to watch RP supporters complain about Obama supporters when they do the exact same thing.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have yet to hear anyone who trys to discredit Ron Paul suggest a BETTER candidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join