It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Chasing US Coast Guard Aircraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I first thought it was some kind of Drone these aircraft and other millitary aircraft tow behind themselves, for either weather information or like here in Aus, Target practice........but then this thing moves forward of the aircraft! Came across this today on Youtube.....may be old? Fake anyone?

edit on 12/19/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
thirdphaseofthemoon.........................................has posted hoaxed videos before so i would be cautious.

Looks rather smooth, too smooth. Look at the planes movement, its almost too smooth. Can be a sign of CGI but you, us and I will never be able to truly know.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Looks fake to me, but I'm no expert.

Something just seems... off.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The video is the product of the Cousins brothers. Hoaxers
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

and this one.......sorry to all who have seen them, just found them very interesting that's all

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Edit: What phage said...

edit on 19-12-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Watched it a few times over and over . Dang odd that from the 34 second mark to the 37 second mark the object dips the front of itself down wards . Was it CGI ? Or was it something else ? Nice clip either way .

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Still hasnt been debunked.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cheers, thought as much! Pah! Never real when you want it to be!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I always ask myself:

Why was the person filming?
How are others reacting?
Why does the video begin and end when it does?

No reason to be filming seems apparent and the sound of young people laughing does not seem appropriate given what is portrayed in the video.

The video begins and ends only with the exciting parts-- leaving the first question a glaring problem and suggests CGI.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I feel like hoax, thirdphase of moon have been known to hoax in the past, I doubt they would stop now.

It is a pretty good video otherwise.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I really wish people would do a search on ATS as well for the usernames of the people who upload to YouTube.. it would save time.

I'm sure there are threads on here about those brothers.

Adsense... lol "subscribe for ufo video's every week"
edit on 20-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Given the circumstancial evidence surrounding the video, I'm going with a 90% certainty that this is a fake. Given that, it is a pretty good fake.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zippey

Yeah for sure. It does appear to be a good one though. The movement and light are all kinda correct (Not knowing how an out of this world craft would move!) But traditionally an object moving at that speed in our atmosphere would look something like that hey? All I have to say is "Good Fake" then?!

Wish people would stop faking stuff please.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Once a hoaxer always a hoaxer. you can never trust they after they have been caught.

The only thing you can do with someone that has tried to hoax the public is to ignore them or they will flood you with many more hoaxes.

edit on 20-12-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

What about this? This is the best I have found to date. Anyone got anything to say about this video?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

ive always been impressed by the video in the above post.
a lot of different ships in deep space? almost seems too good to be true.
which raises a niggling doubt in my head. i mean, just look at the size they must be.
huuuuuuuge
but its a very interesting video nonetheless. obviously i would love it to be real, but it does look too good to be true.
can anyone please confirm that its a hoax?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phew, that was some reading!
Phage: Mmm? So no real explanation then? I notice that from most of the posts it was around 2008, has this guy shown anymore of his videos eleswhere? I.e. to make a point? I get the ISS idea, some do look very much the same but then there are others that look very starange indeed. I'm going on the idea that if he has filmed the ISS by mistake (i.e. out of focus, cheap equipment) then the other objects must be real? I.e. other object out of focus as well? What is your take on this?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

My take is that he is a hoaxer. Which makes it on topic...sort of.

edit on 12/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join