It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lenard Walson's piracy exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is the new piracy act commited by the individual who claims to
be John Lenard Walson and also is posing as Michio Kaku and the
british experiencer Abby (Bambi) Parker. In order to pretend validate
his alleged spaceships from space videos Walson is making this new
fraud posted at the rense website. I will expose this hoax attempt.

First check the article and images by Walson here. Take note of the
images titled : " I know what the bright objects are Now " and the next
one (Orb) at the middle of the page.

www.rense.com...

Now check the original images by Abby (Bambi) Parker videotaped in
Bedhampton Havant, UK in 2002. See the video titled new_above_lamp

www.rense.com...

This is a frame from the video that was filmed by Abby Parker (Bambi)
that night along with friend Terry Hill in the garden of her home. This
video is known as The ufo over the lamp.

The original Orb image by Abby Parker here (To the right).

www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

It's clear Lenard Walson is runing out of videos so now he is plagiarizing
original footage from others like Abby Parker and claiming he is the one
who shot the films. John Lenard Walson tampered the frame posted on
Rense superimposing a small frame from one of his alleged videos and
invented the story. It's exposed now here.

IMPORTANT: As December 30, 2007 at 9:00 PM I'm posting these
evidences of a hoax commited by John Lenard Walson just in case
him or Rense attempts to erase the 2002 Abby Parker report from the
website to cover-up Walson's plagiarism in wich case will be useless
since I already recorded the whole page including images.

admin edit: removed images at the copyright holder's request.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

ITF, if you hate these forums so much, if SO much of it is "foolish, absurd, crap, bunk, fantasy, make-believe, dumbest on the internet" - then why do you even bother participating?

You don't have anything better to do with your time than sit around and make MANY INDIRECT PERSONAL ATTACKS against the membership here, try to make people feel stupid for being interested in these topics?

You sure you don't have any hidden agendas or anything?

[edit on 31-12-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

The answer is simple, no one around here really wants to know the truth

Hey I want to know the truth! Will this earn me a cookie?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Judging by your inability to understand my post, I can imagine your the one who went crying to mama because you "think" it insulted you. I am sorry you thought that, however I can only state that if my post ticked you off...well then maybe your a big part of the gullibility problem around here that makes us all look foolish at times. I'll be sure to overlook the dozen or so things I found in your posts over the last few minutes that I can take offense too...LOL.

I mean, check your conspiracy meter from time to time, if there anything you don't think is some alien or ufo coverup/conspiracy? If you scream that everything is a conspiracy and everything is a cover up I would imagine by now you stand the chance of falling for anything. Just because something plays to your desire to believe, does not mean you need to automatically defend it to death without stopping for a second to use reason, logic and common sense first.

And things like this whole F.A.S.T. issue just scream to my point. I mean, some fool gets on here and posts "alien starship" pictures that he can "take at will, anytime he wants to" (yet the rest of us somehow can't, LOL) and people drool over themselves wanting to believe him, and attack those who don't automatically fall for his BS and ask for even the SLIGHTEST proof. You all want disclosure, then some guy gets on here saying he knows all, but...cough, cough....he isn't ready to reveal it yet (or he would be found to be a fraud in an INSTANT) and you don't pressure him to reveal what he knows? Sounds like a woo woo double standard to me.

If this had been a post with even the slightest evidence for rather than against this F.A.S.T. foolishness then it would be multiple pages by now. I think is says a lot about the community that serious posts that reveal foolish frauds don't get attention...odd. Very odd.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

ITF, if you hate these forums so much, if SO much of it is "foolish, absurd, crap, bunk, fantasy, make-believe, dumbest on the internet" - then why do you even bother participating?

I participate for the rare diamond in the rough post the we are still lucky enough to see every few days/weeks/months around here. They are the posts that get lost among the large signal to noise ratio we have going on with alien babies mating with cows, f.a.s.t. frauds, drone foolishness, some guy named sleeper (lol), and everything else you have to wade through to get to the good stuff.

There is good stuff here on ATS. It just gets lost in the OBVIOUS foolishness. You and I know we could point out a thread on this very page that is nothing more than some kid posting an age old youtube video, I think after several pages it finally got locked, so things are improving..but you get my point? Sure, we have to put up with it, but we don't have to encourage it, do we? If so, then the community will get taken as seriously as it deserves to.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of posts being removed lately. I don't like the removals. I want to read ignorethefacts censored post. To much censorship I think.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Judging by your inability to understand my post, I can imagine your the one who went crying to mama because you "think" it insulted you.

Nope, I didn't "cry to mama" or hit alert.

Perhaps one of the Mods simply noticed how many times you essentially called ATS users Stupid in your post?

Maybe it would be a good idea to tone all that stuff down and quit calling people "foolish", "dumb", "gullible" etc all the time?

I mean, check your conspiracy meter from time to time, if there anything you don't think is some alien or ufo coverup/conspiracy? If you scream that everything is a conspiracy and everything is a cover up I would imagine by now you stand the chance of falling for anything.

Having hidden agendas and conspiring for things is human nature, ITF. Believe me, there are crazy conspiracies EVERYWHERE! Heck, people in your own life who know you personally could be conspiring against you right as we speak....

It happens on smaller scales with various groups, gangs, factions, secret societies conspiring against each other; and it happens on a global scale as well, with the UFO cover-up, NWO etc.

Do you really believe the mainstream media, the Reality Box (TV) tells you the Truth about everything?? Do you really believe the governments can't keep secrets from the masses?

And things like this whole F.A.S.T. issue just scream to my point. I mean, some fool gets on here and posts "alien starship" pictures

What was that about calling people stupid all the time?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here's ITF's problem in a nutshell:

Complete and obvious hoaxes like sleeper or F.A.S.T. gets all the attention here at ATS, because it's more interesting and fantastical than anything else. People ignore the fact (couldn't help myself) that zero real evidence of any kind is provided; ironically the ones who mention that are the ones called blind sheep.

At the same time, serious UFO cases are ignored on the large part because they're just not as interesting. How can anyone call themselves a serious UFO researcher when this happens? There are exceptions of course - the recent thread about Bob White's object and "Team ATS at Roswell" come to mind - but on the whole this entire forum is full of shenanigans and trickery.

[mod edit - circumventing "naughty word" censors]

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I understand, but what do you expect from a free forum that doesn't pre-screen its users?

The onus is on you to choose what threads and users are worth getting involved with, and which are "crap" and should simply be ignored.

Calling other users stupid all the time, whether directly or indirectly, doesn't help anything and isn't going to win you any points with people....

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I called him a fool. A fool is not calling someone stupid. I know many smart fools.

To me, a fool is someone who deceives, fools and tricks. No where in the definition of fool does it call someone stupid. Perhaps you should understand more about the very language you use, or did you get raised by the "idiot box" too? (I never hear it referred to as Reality Box, so I referred to it by it's more common slang name from my neck of the woods)

Now, you can get on here and cry that I'm calling people names, or do anything you want to detract from the common sense and obvious message I conveyed. You may be crying that I'm calling someone names so my posts get removed before you have time to fully understand them....we wouldn't want your house of cards to come tumbling down now would we.....or maybe you think your detracting from the message as loud as you can to prevent those with too "open" of a mind getting a dose of reality? I don't know.

And, again, I need to mention I will forgive the dozen or so times you have offended a large group in this forum I found while searching for just a few minutes. So don't get all high and mighty about being Miss Polly Perfect. But seeing as your posts very, very seldom get edited, I can only imagine that perhaps there is not a very consistent form of moderation around here, who knows. But I do know those with common sense, reason and logic get the short end of the stick around here at times, mainly because of people like yourself ignoring the substance to detract from the message. Better we should come in here screaming that there is a Grey in our closet and give you guys blurry cell phone pictures so rave about page after page......Or maybe you don't like my posting style and you feel you have to "correct" me or something, who knows.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

I should just let you do my posting from now on, lol! You summed up how many of us feel for sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Let's get back ON THE TOPIC of this thread.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Happy new year Springer

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Go to the link in the "Miss Manners" banner and see why.

Back on topic please...

Springer...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

did you get raised by the "idiot box" too? (I never hear it referred to as Reality Box, so I referred to it by it's more common slang name from my neck of the woods)

"Reality Box" is my own sarcastic yet affectionate term for it, and a little less harsh than "idiot box".

And, again, I need to mention I will forgive the dozen or so times you have offended a large group in this forum I found while searching for just a few minutes. So don't get all high and mighty about being Miss Polly Perfect.

ONLY a dozen???

Oh I can assure you, I am quite human, FAR from Perfect, and have made many, many mistakes! (Oh man, if you only knew!!!!!!!!!!
)

No high and mighty pretentiousness here I assure you!!! Honestly, I just wanted you to stop calling people foolish/stupid/dumb etc so much. As it does get very abrasive after a time.

But seeing as your posts very, very seldom get edited,

Well, that's because I'm very, very careful when I compose them!

But even I get warned, just got one yesterday in fact.

But I do know those with common sense, reason and logic get the short end of the stick around here at times, mainly because of people like yourself

Now THAT could be taken by a lot of people as pretentiousness, going around claiming to be the only one here with "common sense and reason" etc....

edit to add: just saw Springer's posts, shutting up now

[edit on 31-12-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Maybe Abby Parker was a psuedonym? I have't seen evidence that JLW and Abby are not the same person or are not connected or that he wasn't just connecting the dots. The vociferousness of the attacks against JLW are noted with intrest by this writer.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

The answer is simple, no one around here really wants to know the truth

Hey I want to know the truth! Will this earn me a cookie?

Yes. You will be given the Cookie of Truth for your desire!

The chocolate chip Cookie of Truth, to boot!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Maybe Abby Parker was a psuedonym? I have't seen evidence that JLW and Abby are not the same person

that would be a sock puppet - pretending to be another person and posting co-oberating " evidence " to support a claim

. The vociferousness of the attacks against JLW are noted with intrest by this writer.

the irrational hand waving in defence of JLW are noted by this writer

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

It's good that someone exposes the fakers and hoaxers around here..

Altho it seems that most people here are happy believing, many come here hoping to find some real proof and facts.

Hoaxes and all the delusional people just make everything worse, because they make the entire area appear either fake or the product of some weird mental state. This make it very hard to decide what one should even consider as real.

Anyway, by now i think it should be obvious to everyone, that this JLW is not only a faker, but also a complete waco. He seems completely manic in everything he writes and claims. I find it hard to understand what his real agenda is, if there is any.

What i would like to know, free spirit, is how come you know so much about him? From what i read on other threads, it appears you know him personally.

Can you shed some light on his mental state, perhaps?

Thanks and good work!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join