It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What HAS Barack Obama Done?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by tangonine

To swop out 43 with Obama would be to intentionally and to be knowingly passing off a lie as a truth which is not wanted or needed here so no you cannot swop the names to make the fact suit your agenda. So sorry!

Attempting to spew blatant disinformation?

the word is "swap" not "swop" (JFC can no one even spell these days?...and it's not a typo. the "a" key and the "o" key are a good 10cm apart.. this idiot actually thinks it's spelled "swop") and exactly which fact I've presented do you purport to be a lie? And then follows it up with "lies! truth! facts!" and yet presents none of those.

Happy hunting, hippie.
edit on 21-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

Can you be any more of a child. If you got what the person was saying then who cares. Now if there were a multitude of mistakes then you can rag on him.

Shows the type of person you are..can't fight with intelligence so you look for the smallest mistakes and blow them up to make yourself look smart..nice try but your childish comments are idiotic..

PS
wasn't gonna post a smiley but i know how much you love them..

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Why are you Bashers so childish...You get shown you are wrong then you make a comment that makes you look like an infant.

Time to grow up.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How can u say Obama has done nothing?

Just to show you he has done a lot.

Also I started a thread with these stats...turns out I was plagiarizing..had no idea, a friend just sent me the list without telling me where it was from...OOOPS.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Secret Planned Parenthood Memo: Stop Maternity Coverage

by Abby Johnson | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 11/28/11 11:08 AM

Since becoming pregnant, I have learned a hard reality. I have private insurance because I am self employed. I knew that my insurance plan did not offer maternity coverage.

I called 18 health insurance companies, including insurance “firms.” I was told this, ” When Obama enacted his “health care reform,” he mandated that maternity coverage not be available to any private insurance company.” All 18 companies said the exact same thing. It almost seems like he is trying to discourage pregnancy. Hmm…that made me think of something else.

When I worked at Planned Parenthood, there was something that we were not allowed to talk about. If we didn’t talk about it, then maybe no one else would either. It was called the Jaffe Memo. In 1969, Planned Parenthood was asked by the government to produce some ideas to help with overpopulation. They did just that. What is in the memo as a “solution” to overpopulation is astonishing. And, I’m sorry to say, it looks like the Jaffe Memo is starting to show its face in our culture....

www.lifenews.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Good find

Whooooaa !!!!!

More details please !!!!!

Since becoming pregnant, I have learned a hard reality. I have private insurance because I am self employed. I knew that my insurance plan did not offer maternity coverage.

I called 18 health insurance companies, including insurance “firms.” I was told this, ” When Obama enacted his “health care reform,” he mandated that maternity coverage not be available to any private insurance company.” All 18 companies said the exact same thing. It almost seems like he is trying to discourage pregnancy. Hmm…that made me think of something else.

Can anyone verify this ?

How does somebody get that coverage then ?

Somebody start a thread please !!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

He's not allowed to say much on it as the Team who conducted the capture cannot speak about it as it is classified!
The Office Of POTUS, The Joint Chiefs and The Pentagon will not grant anyone permission to speak of it!
edit on 25-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Kera,

It's what I like to call, "Little Kid Games" throwing a temper tantrum when they can't get their way and have to resort to levying character assassinations and to fling insults when they are defeated because they are not programmed on how to reply and are instructed to either turn the volume to 11 to drown out other people or to attack, attack, attack which proves without a shadow of doubt and can hold up in a court of law that there is absolutely no proof or legitimacy to their claim.

Besides, a majority of them can't challenge me on a thing because it's extremely impossible to challenge a superintelligent person such as myself who is smarter then most!

It's like they are the schoolyard bully who picks on everyone and anyone but until the smallest kid on the playground finally has enough during lunch and smashes a food tray into their skull do they back down and claim to be "an innocent victim" when they in fact are the agitator as there would be literately a hundred kids that can say that the bully was the antagonist! Columbine is the extreme of this!
edit on 25-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You're right, I can't say much more than I already did, and that was pushing it a little bit, much more information and they could break it down to a max of about 5 possible people... I would rather they not be able to figure out who I am even though I haven't done anything that is technically wrong. Besides, while I haven't used my T.S. clearance for an undisclosed period of time, it is technically still active and I wouldn't want to risk losing it or even getting it suspended...

Jaden

The interesting part isn't about the recent UBL mission though it was the first one. One thing I will say is this. I had always wondered why we didn't come out and say that we had killed him. I listened to them say that another tape had come out and I paid attention to what was used as supposed evidence for him to have been declared still alive, and it was always an al qaida attack that was carried out, the funny thing was that it was always a successful attack and anyone in counter terrorism in the intelligence field knows that they plan out attacks years in advance.

You have an uncle of UBL's warning him that he would be stepping on a sleeping lion's tail so he would've foreseen the potential liklihood of being killed, so pre recording messages would not have been out of the question. I just thought they would indefinitely keep him alive as an excuse to keep the war on terror going. I am still not sure about the reasoning behind "killing" him when they did.

I have considered the potential reasons and they are not pleasant to consider.

So, well, I guess I could speak on ATS live...

Jaden
edit on 26-12-2011 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Besides, a majority of them can't challenge me on a thing because it's extremely impossible to challenge a superintelligent person such as myself who is smarter then most!

"" extremely impossible "" = an oxymoron

Wild, Wild.

Is anyones agrees with IMD1's self evaluations ?

Keep up the good work !

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Obama has certainly done a lot more than any other President in history when it comes to scandals.
Three scandals in three years has got to be a record.
Or is that four scandals?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Why are you Bashers so childish...You get shown you are wrong then you make a comment that makes you look like an infant.

What are you talking about?
All Immaculated can do is regurgitate info and display it. That is it.

Time to grow up.

Nah, I want to be a Toys R Us kid.

Meh to you

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Being lost in your own self diluted world, built up on internet lies and wild stories is no way to go through life.

Come back to reality and maybe apply some logic. Then, and only then you might be able to see just how ridiculous your posts read.
edit on 27-12-2011 by macman because: Spelling.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Time to grow up.

The Obama & Co. policies are certainly not childish or infantile !!

In fact, they have nearly completed the looting of the U.S. Treasury.

They have also successfully plundered the U.S. citizens and degraded them down to debt slave status.

Now, after getting that small tax break extension, they all of a sudden announce that a new debt ceiling is necessary

Where was THAT debate last week ?

edit on Dec-27-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vandettas
Nothing much, presidents are just figureheads, there there for there own constituency and there own goals, generally entailing making money and such while pandering to the people and shaking hands and signing on the doted line with there handlers. If any of them could effect change they would not be president to begin with and be kept as far away as possible from the whole machine.

The only difference would be that if Obama was not president then likely John McCain would be and all the things you see would still be the same give or take a few things as his constituency and backing is different, his business partners are a bit different then Obama but for the most part all the things Obama did he would do as it would be money.

The only real difference would be that we would likely be at war with Iran now, and ISIS would be our best buddies and ally in this war, and eventually after Iran things would be at the point were we are now only much more so. So ya dude! Vote for change, this has long ago been about anything else then business relations.

edit on 3pmTuesdaypm192015f2pmTue, 19 May 2015 15:15:21 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ctdannyd

An F16?
On a carrier?
Not likely.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I think it's AMAZING how we don't see Bin Laden in medical history books surviving with dialysis for over 10 years.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
7 years later and the President still has a 0 in his accomplishment column,a real dud!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join