It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What HAS Barack Obama Done?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by vexati0n

Obama has tried very hard to clean up the mess the ivy leage skull & cross bones arse hole Bush Jr messed up.

Bush Jr. bankrupted the two companies his father gave him and walked off with many of the older worker's pensions.

A liar, a thief, mass murderer and scum bag of the lowest type.

Again I say for what it is worth and I implore any other people out there that can see auras, Bush Sr. and Jr. have none...............look and report back.

For me not to see a aura on a person or animal is very uusual.

I see no aura for Bush Sr. or Jr. which to my mind denotes they are not human.........I realize this is a very rash statement........honestly from my heart this is what I see.

For Obama I see a yellow aura.

And that humbly is what I myself see.

Other people that are sensitive to auras please feel free to report what you see.
edit on 20-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

I'd repost your post but substitute "Obama" for "Bush" and we'd be even. And you weren't so "humble" about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Coordinated purchasing strategies (boycotts, etc.) by large groups of people is our only real power left. If the top tier continues to muddle with our money system we direct our buying power into independant community banks. But that is tough since there is no transparency in our investment economy. And with any scenario the top tier could crash the economy to scare us from our efforts. Until many realize the truth of the situation we'll stay in the same spot we've been in through centuries.

edit on 20-12-2011 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Obama didn't have a rich sugar daddy so why substitute?

That's lying.

Bush Jr is a scum bag of the lowest order.

While I am not saying Obama is a saint - there is no comparison...........all the Bushes are nasty pieces of work.

They sold out their own human species long ago..............now ask to whom?

Simply do the decades of research I have.

I'm so tired of having to discuss this type of stuff with sheeple that read a newspaper, listen to CNN for a few minutes and consider themselves "informed'.

Start doing the heavy duty research.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Obama didn't have a rich sugar daddy so why substitute?

That's lying.

Bush Jr is a scum bag of the lowest order.

While I am not saying Obama is a saint - there is no comparison...........all the Bushes are nasty pieces of work.

They sold out their own human species long ago..............now ask to whom?

Simply do the decades of research I have.

I'm so tired of having to discuss this type of stuff with sheeple that read a newspaper, listen to CNN for a few minutes and consider themselves "informed'.

Start doing the heavy duty research.

Don't have to do any "heavy duty" research. All I need to do is look at the number of regulations and executive orders spewed forth by Obama v Bush, and the national debt and chronic unemployment. Kinda speaks for itself.

FORE!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Systematic deregulation under Reagan, 41, Clinton and 43 all led us to where we are at. This wasn't done overnight and will not be undone overnight.

Look at the second chart from this post :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's look at some facts shall we? :
www.usdebtclock.org...
Year - Operating and overall debts (in trillions)
2000 - $5.67 - $27.09
2004 - $7.58 - $37.73
2008 - $10.66 - $50.87
2011 - $15.14 - $56.39

You were saying? Who doubled both the operating and overall debts? That's right 43 and Company! If we would've followed to a "T" the Clinton plan we would've had an operating surplus and would've been near debt free by now but the fact 43 put 2 wars on the card somehow doesn't matter?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

To swop out 43 with Obama would be to intentionally and to be knowingly passing off a lie as a truth which is not wanted or needed here so no you cannot swop the names to make the fact suit your agenda. So sorry!

Attempting to spew blatant disinformation?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Some would say Paul is crazy. To them I would say: "Soooo Racking up 15+ Trillion in debt & collapsing the economy is........Normal???"

The phenomenon of Ron Paul is, he'll give it to you straight. He's not worried about losing votes. He's more interested in telling you the truth.

"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."
-Benjamin Franklin

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tanarus

Ron Paul will not save us as the only ones that can save us is ourselves! This idol worship of Paul is as bad as the GOP's idol worship at the altar of Reagan!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Nuff said....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

He goes on vacation twice a year for two weeks each and that is during August for his birthday and during December for the holidays (where he is at now).

That's about 2 times more then the average family gets.
But, yeah he is for the people...Nah

Every golf outing he is working as in the corporate world most will go golfing just to get out of the office to have a change of scenery but remain working during said outings.

He is not in the Corporate world, which is funny that you bring it up, since you slam it every chance you get.
Plus, the golf outing is funded by...............................THE TAX PAYER.
YEAH!!!!!!!

He don't golf for leisure as he's working! Remember the golf outing with him and Boehner? They were both working.

So one outing with another Govt crony is your example?
You are laughable.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The US Secret Service Premiere Presidential Detail (for which no more then 100 qualify for at a time) are attached to his hip for the time he's in the office and for the rest of his life. It's mostly former military and ultra cleared former law enforcement whose families have become accustomed to being away for long periods of time it is a drain on those families yes, but they know that they have one of the most important gigs in the nation and are very proud of them for being able to undertake such a gig.

A friend of mine's cousin is a member of USSS PPD and her family rarely sees him.

Off Topic is that if you thought the TSA patdowns were intrusive you ain't seen nothing yet as a USSS patdown is far more intrusive and I myself have been subjected to just that on at least a dozen occasions or more and I jokingly told the agent doing the patdown that they better buy me dinner and they laughed.
edit on 20-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

BS on the whole thing.
You, with your long standing reputation of pitching crap like falling out of an ambulance, being run over by vehicles and just getting up and walking away, to secret meetings with Govt officials, Sex payment for working for Matchbox and driving every luxury sports car ever manufactured is proof enough that you are full of nothing but BS.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

This information comes directly from my dealings with The US Secret Service (for what you will never know)! The lady who lives across the street from me's cousin is a member of The USSS PPD so try again!

You will not derail this thread and risk costing me another 2,000 points because of your arrogance and inability to learn a thing.

From The USSS Special Agent website :
www.secretservice.gov...

Conditions
Certain demands are required of all special agents. These include, but are not limited to:

Working long hours in undesirable conditions on short notice
Traveling away from home for periods up to 30 days and sometimes longer
Carrying a firearm while performing duties and maintaining firearms proficiency
Carrying out assignments in the areas of both protection and investigations
Relocating to duty stations throughout the U.S. and abroad as organizational needs dictate
Working undercover assignments as requested

Go back to playing PS3!
edit on 21-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

This information comes directly from my dealings with The US Secret Service (for what you will never know)! The lady who lives across the street from me's cousin is a member of The USSS PPD so try again!

You will not derail this thread and risk costing me another 2,000 points because of your arrogance and inability to learn a thing.

Go back to playing PS3!
edit on 21-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

I love, LOVE the authoritative manner you have assumed, it fits you and your thought process quite well.

As for contact with the Secret Service? Sure have. Got to work with them at Hill AFB when Clinton came in.

SO........You have been spanked again.

The lose of 2000 points was of your own doing, not mine. But, that way of thinking, you know blaming others for your actions is par for your course.

Oh, and how many times do I need to tell you, don't really play video games. And I don't own a PS3.
Maybe you should go back to your toy cars instead.

And the friend of a friend of a cousin of a once neighbor thing is very nice and all, but...............that does not lead to the fact that you were searched by them, or have had any reason to be searched by them.

Again, BS.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

From The USSS Special Agent website :
www.secretservice.gov...

Conditions
Certain demands are required of all special agents. These include, but are not limited to:

Working long hours in undesirable conditions on short notice
Traveling away from home for periods up to 30 days and sometimes longer
Carrying a firearm while performing duties and maintaining firearms proficiency
Carrying out assignments in the areas of both protection and investigations
Relocating to duty stations throughout the U.S. and abroad as organizational needs dictate
Working undercover assignments as requested

Yes, that is a great demonstration of your use of the internet and being able to cut and paste the job description from the site.
I do believe it can be found on USAJOBS.com as well.

edit on 21-12-2011 by macman because: Spelling.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Nothing I said there violated my security clearance. I vetted and cleared classified data as a matter of course.

Unless you're concerned that someone who might have ill will toward me because of that may try to find me???

Jaden

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Originally posted by avatar01

Killed bin Ladin!

Pics or it didn't happen.

It didn't happen, well it happened, someone was killed. I am in a unique perspective for this...

I know the seal team who conducted this last operation, but I also personally helped plan the strike mission that buried OBL in a cave in Kabul and also personally helped to break out imagery that supported the fact that we DID bury him in that cave.

Jaden

I find this facinating! You should come on ATS Live to discuss this! Would make it one of our best shows so far, im sure!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

To swop out 43 with Obama would be to intentionally and to be knowingly passing off a lie as a truth which is not wanted or needed here so no you cannot swop the names to make the fact suit your agenda. So sorry!

Attempting to spew blatant disinformation?

the word is "swap" not "swop" (JFC can no one even spell these days?...and it's not a typo. the "a" key and the "o" key are a good 10cm apart.. this idiot actually thinks it's spelled "swop") and exactly which fact I've presented do you purport to be a lie? And then follows it up with "lies! truth! facts!" and yet presents none of those.

Happy hunting, hippie.
edit on 21-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I see us fighting among ourselves mainly over 1 or 2 presidents here. "We cannot seeing the trees from the woods" (most people anyway). If we step back we can truly see that the Govt. are just corrupt middle men, with most falling prey to money and powerful influences. The late George Carlin sums it up nicely.

This infighting between ourselves is what the powerful influences rely on and spread in our media. It seems to be working as evidence in this thread. We don't need to let it. If we can come together and stay on the same track without losing steam a few years out, our voice can be heard and our influence felt. If we cannot join together in a common voice, the top tier will always have the final word.
edit on 22-12-2011 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Hmmmmmmmmm

other than blasting traitorous, terminally destructive smelly watery goo out a dark orifice all over the USA and the globe?

. . .

--shown hate and distrespect for the flag and our Judeo-Christian values
--lied compulsively
--brazenly strutted his dysfunctional Narcissism all over the place
--Squashed, used, abused all those he felt like doing so with
--. . .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join