It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jewish Extremists Attack Christmas Carolers

page: 4
23
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions




posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Twiptwop
I am not the one who openly supports child killing Hamas terror though, nor am I the one who believes in the made up fairy tale of "Palestine". I don't care that you have Jewish friends against Israel, nor do I care what Europeans believe.

Debate like an adult? You haven't actually debated this matter whatsoever, all you have done is post carefully selected videos and pictures, as well as smash out anti semetic rants.


True, you haven't advocated "Child Killing Hamas" you advocate for Child Killing and Genocidal Israel. Is there any difference!? "Palestine" is less a fairy-tale than Israel, by the way. If you knew real history you would know that it was Jews who advocated for the slaughter and relocation of hundreds of thousands of their brethen, fellow Jews, so that they might secure "Israel" with support from the international community. The fact that Jews play the victim card so frequently is sickening when one understands that Jews have been victimized by Jews all in the name of Zionism. Those of you who defend Zionism need to appreciate that the rest of us can see through the ruse and we're not interested in the crap any longer! You call it anti-Semitism (Because that USED to work - a generation ago) but the rest of us call it COMMON SENSE!!!


Israel doesn't intentionally kill children, it is an unfortunate collateral damage in the cause to defend their land and people. It's not nice, and nobody likes it. However, these Palestinians DO intentionally kill innocent children, and therefore harsh measures are needed to keep Israelis safe.

www.telegraph.co.uk...



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twiptwop

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Twiptwop
I am not the one who openly supports child killing Hamas terror though, nor am I the one who believes in the made up fairy tale of "Palestine". I don't care that you have Jewish friends against Israel, nor do I care what Europeans believe.

Debate like an adult? You haven't actually debated this matter whatsoever, all you have done is post carefully selected videos and pictures, as well as smash out anti semetic rants.


True, you haven't advocated "Child Killing Hamas" you advocate for Child Killing and Genocidal Israel. Is there any difference!? "Palestine" is less a fairy-tale than Israel, by the way. If you knew real history you would know that it was Jews who advocated for the slaughter and relocation of hundreds of thousands of their brethen, fellow Jews, so that they might secure "Israel" with support from the international community. The fact that Jews play the victim card so frequently is sickening when one understands that Jews have been victimized by Jews all in the name of Zionism. Those of you who defend Zionism need to appreciate that the rest of us can see through the ruse and we're not interested in the crap any longer! You call it anti-Semitism (Because that USED to work - a generation ago) but the rest of us call it COMMON SENSE!!!


Israel doesn't intentionally kill children, it is an unfortunate collateral damage in the cause to defend their land and people. It's not nice, and nobody likes it. However, these Palestinians DO intentionally kill innocent children, and therefore harsh measures are needed to keep Israelis safe.

www.telegraph.co.uk...


What a load of conjecture, opinion, propaganda and pure CRAP!
BTW... It's not their land. Their land is back in Russia, where the Khazars came from. I submit that the Jews wouldn't have these problems if a.) they left, b.) they stopped committing genocide and ethnic cleansing, c.) they stopped stealing land that is not rightfully theirs and d.) acting so arrogantly against ALL other races and religions of the world with the "God's chosen people crap."



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by Twiptwop

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
reply to post by Twiptwop
 

blablabla ok ?
go look for yourself if you do not understand the words we use to use !
I told you I am french ok ? do you think you are better than I am ?
you understand french ok ? tu comprends que t'es une merde !! ??
edit on 19-12-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)


Yes I do understand, and no I am not a "#". And yes I do think I am better than you, but that is because I am English, you are French and that has nothing to do with Israel


Back to the original question I asked you:

Please define the word "Fascist" and how it relates to the Israeli government
edit on 19-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)


look first for yourself, I am not your teacher, I am not payed to tell you about history and/or zionism ok ? have a beer and nice christmas ! I do not want to give you a lesson in history - but maybe you can look for " zionism and the Hamas power " and you will see the zionists did put Hamas into power to kill politically Arafat ..
so think twice and drink or smoke less .
edit on 19-12-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)


If I were to look first for myself, that would defeat the object of me asking you the question. What I am trying to do here is expose your sheer ignorance and lack of understanding. You have done this very well, thank you!

All I am asking you to do, is explain what you think "Fascism" is, and how you think it relates to the Israeli government. Surely you don't think it unreasonable to ask this of someone who is so eager to throw the word and accusation about, do you?



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Twiptwop

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Twiptwop
I am not the one who openly supports child killing Hamas terror though, nor am I the one who believes in the made up fairy tale of "Palestine". I don't care that you have Jewish friends against Israel, nor do I care what Europeans believe.

Debate like an adult? You haven't actually debated this matter whatsoever, all you have done is post carefully selected videos and pictures, as well as smash out anti semetic rants.


True, you haven't advocated "Child Killing Hamas" you advocate for Child Killing and Genocidal Israel. Is there any difference!? "Palestine" is less a fairy-tale than Israel, by the way. If you knew real history you would know that it was Jews who advocated for the slaughter and relocation of hundreds of thousands of their brethen, fellow Jews, so that they might secure "Israel" with support from the international community. The fact that Jews play the victim card so frequently is sickening when one understands that Jews have been victimized by Jews all in the name of Zionism. Those of you who defend Zionism need to appreciate that the rest of us can see through the ruse and we're not interested in the crap any longer! You call it anti-Semitism (Because that USED to work - a generation ago) but the rest of us call it COMMON SENSE!!!


Israel doesn't intentionally kill children, it is an unfortunate collateral damage in the cause to defend their land and people. It's not nice, and nobody likes it. However, these Palestinians DO intentionally kill innocent children, and therefore harsh measures are needed to keep Israelis safe.

www.telegraph.co.uk...


What a load of conjecture, opinion, propaganda and pure CRAP!
BTW... It's not their land. Their land is back in Russia, where the Khazars came from. I submit that the Jews wouldn't have these problems if a.) they left, b.) they stopped committing genocide and ethnic cleansing, c.) they stopped stealing land that is not rightfully theirs and d.) acting so arrogantly against ALL other races and religions of the world with the "God's chosen people crap."


It is their land, and it will always be their land. "Palestine" has never existed as a nation state, and never will.



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Additional Moderator Note:

Hi People,


I do appreciate that such discussions can become passionate - they should never however become poisonous.

A reminder:

- Please focus on the topic - not on eachother

- If someone engages you personally in-thread, please just *Alert* it for Staff to review...if you in turn engage them personally it just gets messy and you yourself will also likely incur Staff Action. So please, just alert and leave it to us to deal with

- If you feel any Staff action taken is unwarranted, then please address it with the specific Moderator concerned - not in-thread. Or alternatively utilise the Complaint/Suggestion Form and send through a request for a review of that Moderators actions.


Thanks people.





posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Neutral parties reading these posts would probably have more respect for Israel if the commenters who support Israel condemned without qualification the violent acts carried out by the illegal Jewish settlers.

It seems that some want to discredit the original post and the member who posted it when if anything they should discredit violent radical Jewish settlers that even by Israel law are stealing the land that belongs to the state of Palestine - which does exist, by the way.

The old methods of shutting down debate regarding the crimes that Zionists have committed don't work on the internet.

The term anti-Semite has been used so much that it means nothing and honest people who want justice for Palestinian souls are not afraid to be called anti-Semitic not the least of which is because the Palestinians are Semites and most of the people who call themselves Jews in Israel are not.

The 19th century ideology of Zionism is dying a hard death.

It was born in a time when the stories from the Torah had not been tested by archeology and the DNA studies of the last decade of the 20th century had not yet revealed the Khazar origin of the Europeans who call themselves Jews.

No wonder both the violent Jewish settlers in Palestine and the angry Zionists posting here feel so frustrated. The utopic dream of a Jewish empire centered in Jerusalem has been smashed against the brick wall of reality.

The illegal Jewish settlers take out their anger on Palestinian Christians even at Christmas when the whole world is watching because the government of Israel is against them, the honest Jews in Israel think they are crazy and the whole world judges Israel by their actions.

As I said, if you support Israel you should condemn the illegal Jewish settlers.

Thank you for trying to learn the truth about Israel and Zionism.

Shalom



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Neutral parties reading these posts would probably have more respect for Israel if the commenters who support Israel condemned without qualification the violent acts carried out by the illegal Jewish settlers.


Settlers have every right to use force to protect their land and family.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
It seems that some want to discredit the original post and the member who posted it when if anything they should discredit violent radical Jewish settlers that even by Israel law are stealing the land that belongs to the state of Palestine - which does exist, by the way.


Not at all. As I said above, they have the right to use force to defend themselves. I'm afraid there is no such thing as "Palestine". Never has been never was. When such an entity doesn't exist, it is not possible to "steal" from it.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
The old methods of shutting down debate regarding the crimes that Zionists have committed don't work on the internet.


It doesn't work because you cannot defeat truth with hatred and terror, which is all the Arabs and their Hamas supporting westerners can use.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
The term anti-Semite has been used so much that it means nothing and honest people who want justice for Palestinian souls are not afraid to be called anti-Semitic not the least of which is because the Palestinians are Semites and most of the people who call themselves Jews in Israel are not.


We want justice for all the souls slaughtered by Hamas through rocket attacks, attacks on school buses, shooting sprees, suicide bombs et al. Of course, you probably see no problems killing Jews, but I do.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
The 19th century ideology of Zionism is dying a hard death.


Israel is getting stronger and more and more people are realising that "Palestine" is a myth. Soon, the UN will confirm that there never has been and never will be a "Palestine".


Originally posted by BRAVO949
It was born in a time when the stories from the Torah had not been tested by archeology and the DNA studies of the last decade of the 20th century had not yet revealed the Khazar origin of the Europeans who call themselves Jews.


Since you wish to use Genetics against the Israelis, I see no reason why we shouldn't carry out genetic studies on the "Palestinians"? We will soon see that these "Palestinians" are really Syrians, Egyptians, Jordanians, and Lebanese!


Originally posted by BRAVO949
No wonder both the violent Jewish settlers in Palestine and the angry Zionists posting here feel so frustrated. The utopic dream of a Jewish empire centered in Jerusalem has been smashed against the brick wall of reality.


It's no dream, it's reality! Why would we be frustrated? We could just sweep the Arab invaders into the sea with brutal force. Or we could lock down the borders to Arab occupied Gaza so they can't get anything, but we don't because we are generous and kind. We allow these brutes to live comfortably whilst they attack us. If anything, you are frustrated because you have nothing.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
The illegal Jewish settlers take out their anger on Palestinian Christians even at Christmas when the whole world is watching because the government of Israel is against them, the honest Jews in Israel think they are crazy and the whole world judges Israel by their actions.


There is nothing "Illegal" about these settlers. Israel is their land, they have the right to evict the Arab squatters in order to access what is rightfully theirs. If these Arabs wish to incur on private property, then they will be removed with force. I have no doubt that this was set up just to provide a talking point for you sickening Hamas terror supporters.


Originally posted by BRAVO949
As I said, if you support Israel you should condemn the illegal Jewish settlers.


As I said, Settlers have the right to defend THEIR land, from Arab incursions.

God bless the State of Israel, God bless the Settlers and God bless the amazing and brave men and women of the IDF.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Why is it so hard for Zionist supporters to accept that there this was wrong for these settlers to do this?

You bring history, anti-semetism, denying the existance of a region, defamation, into it and you really can't say 'This was bad of these people'.

Some people on this thread have serious issues.

There are extremists on both sides. And Jewish terrorism exists as much as Palestinian terrorism does.

Accept it. It's not bloody difficult!

EDIT: You know what, i'm reading the thread above mine, and seriously every single thing in that post is factualy, historically and morally incorrect. I can refute every single point with ease, but i'm sure BRAVO949 will do a good job

edit on 20-12-2011 by Nammu because: adding



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This sickens me.

Because we are here in this world to love and support each other.

AND END INTOLERANCE! This is ruining our world.



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
This sickens me.

Because we are here in this world to love and support each other.

AND END INTOLERANCE! This is ruining our world.


All we want is for the Palestinians to accept that they are guests in Israel, and that you cannot lob rockets and bombs at us without a retaliation. It would also be nice if most of them didn't seek the annihilation of Israel and the Jews, but I guess tolerance doesn't work both ways does it?



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop
 


Honestly, why is it so hard for you to accept these settlers did a bad thing? Nothing to do with Palestinians, nothing to do with history, just to do with the fact that someone attacking someone else is bad.

Wouldn't you agree that a group of people throwing rocks at a bus and smashing the windows is bad?



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by Twiptwop
 


Honestly, why is it so hard for you to accept these settlers did a bad thing? Nothing to do with Palestinians, nothing to do with history, just to do with the fact that someone attacking someone else is bad.

Wouldn't you agree that a group of people throwing rocks at a bus and smashing the windows is bad?


Not at all, they shouldn't have attempted to drive through that area, it belongs to Israelis and they are not welcome there. If they drive through there, they should be chased out and removed with force.



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop
 


The were travelling from Nablus, which is Palestinian territory, to Bethlehem, which is also a Palestinian city. It just so happens Israel has stolen land in between.

So, if Israeli's come onto Palestinian land (i.e. illegal settlers or IDF) it is then ok for Palestinians to throw stones at them, brick their buses and cars and smash their windows.

I'm glad we cleared that up. So it is ok for Palestinians to retaliate with force when someone that is not welcome takes their land.

Seems we do agree.


edit on 20-12-2011 by Nammu because: adding extra



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twiptwop

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by Twiptwop
 


Honestly, why is it so hard for you to accept these settlers did a bad thing? Nothing to do with Palestinians, nothing to do with history, just to do with the fact that someone attacking someone else is bad.

Wouldn't you agree that a group of people throwing rocks at a bus and smashing the windows is bad?


Not at all, they shouldn't have attempted to drive through that area, it belongs to Israelis and they are not welcome there. If they drive through there, they should be chased out and removed with force.


Disclaimer: Reductio ad Hitlerum ahead:

I believe that is the very same reasoning dictators all around the globe, including Hitler, have used to get minorities out. "They do not belong here" was their argument and now it is yours. Here's some news for you that your parents should have taught you as a kid: Nobody decides where anyone belongs. And in the extreme case that one is dealing with insane people such as the settlers in the story; when violence is used the violence using party needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. PERIOD.



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop



Not at all, they shouldn't have attempted to drive through that area, it belongs to Israelis and they are not welcome there. If they drive through there, they should be chased out and removed with force.


 


Jesus Christ man !

They were singing songs popular to their religion.

I KNOW Israel can't be this bad can it?

What if they were Muslims?

Good God!

Wheeeew.




posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by Twiptwop
 


The were travelling from Nablus, which is Palestinian territory, to Bethlehem, which is also a Palestinian city. It just so happens Israel has stolen land in between.

So, if Israeli's come onto Palestinian land (i.e. illegal settlers or IDF) it is then ok for Palestinians to throw stones at them, brick their buses and cars and smash their windows.

I'm glad we cleared that up. So it is ok for Palestinians to retaliate with force when someone that is not welcome takes their land.

Seems we do agree.


edit on 20-12-2011 by Nammu because: adding extra


You can't steal from an entity that doesn't and never has existed. All of that land belongs to Israel, unfortunately, some of it is being occupied by hostile squatters. Because all of that land belongs to Israel, Israelis have the right to travel to any part of that land as they wish, and should the Arabs choose to attack the Israelis, they should receive a brutal and violent response.

The occupying Arabs have bullied Israel into giving them land, this is where they should be forced to remain. Every year, these land concessions should get smaller and smaller until they are forced back to their native Syria, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.

It really is a shame that all you can use to debate is the twisting of words, but it bothers me not a jot because at the end of the day, your terror, your hatred, your anti Semitism, cannot defeat the truth. That land is Israel's. All of it. Every single last millimetre



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join