It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Extremists Attack Christmas Carolers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Please post on topic:

Jewish Extremists Attack Christmas Carolers

and, as a reminder:
We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Further rude and/or off topic remarks will be removed in an appropriate manner.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Dun-Dun-Dun, Dun here comes the savior of all!!

You should really attempt to get over yourself. It is really embarrassing.

"Praise be to Jesus" - Sarcasm, yet quoted, for ATS "look at me points"

I am not attacking the OP. I am simply calling him out on his "mis-truth"

He stated in his OP "This is not an ANTI semetic post" - He did this before anyone said a word.

Moving on..... Whether you feel Israel brought it on themselves OR NOT, they have neighbors that want to kill them. Is that fair to say? If not tell me how you see the situation.

We could probably dig up thousands of videos of Palestinians (Muslim or Christian) harassing, injuring and killing Israelis. Is that not fair? If not tell me how you see the situation.

What we have here is a select few harming a select few.

NOW, these could just be a "select few" or they could be Zionist Jews and Occupied Palestinians.

It is all in the eye of the poster.... This poster wants them to be Zionist Jews attacking defenseless Palestinians. Do you think the OP has EVER posted a video showing Palestinians attacking Jews? I have not looked well enough to be sure, but would bet my paycheck he hasn't. Why? Because I have seen his postings and know his stance.

You are very misguided in your attacks, and frankly your over all view. Your need to jump to his defence, while holding his view, is similar to being a sheep following anyone that shares the hatred and contempt for Israel.

edit on 19-12-2011 by MobiusUnleashed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MobiusUnleashed

Which mis-truth would that be?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by MobiusUnleashed

Which mis-truth would that be?

That you do not have an Anti Israel and Anti Jew agenda and that you are not pushing this.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
I've noticed that a lot of your threads are anti-Israel. They're God's people. Do you have something against God?

God's people ??? wouhahaha !! and all the others are not God's children or what ?? you are racist or what ??
you make me feel angry, you know !!
you are the chosen people ??? but it's just you telling us that story !!
God likes all his children, what kind of people are you ?? you are no better than we are !
ok ? you make me feel mad ! you are racist thinking you are better than the other children of God !!
pitty very pitty !

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

ok ok !! but some people could be put in justice for racism you know that ? !!! ok ? some tell us they are better than other ones ok ? isn't that racism ? is a black less than a white ?
they tell us they are the chosen people, better than us ?? that is racism ok ?
so keep cool and see reality face to face : they think they are better than other people, this is against the law in Europe !! I don't know for that kind of arguments in USA but this should explain the billions of $$$ that go to zionist Israel !! peace and justice, but not at all price !!
some in 1940 did think they were also better than jewish people ok ? want a name ?
edit on 19-12-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

I don't have an anti-Jew agenda. If being against Zionists and the Israeli apartheid state makes me anti-Israeli, then I'm guilty as charged. What you call an agenda, I call common sense.

Anyone who possesses at least a basic level of intelligence can see what the Zionists are doing are wrong. Many Jews point out these hypocrisies as well. Does that make them Anti-Semitic? According to the logic some of you shills the answer would be yes.

You can say I pick on the Israelis more than other countries, I do this because they're the number one threat to world peace. Even Europe agrees with me.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

As you can see my threads have a very valuable purpose, I have people from all over the world who thank me for the effort I put into exposing the Zionists and their sneaky tactics. I have many Jewish friends who agree with me and back me up during discussions, some of them are even members on ATS. Does it bother you that I have friends from my city who are Jewish who support the ideas I share?

I point out the wrong doings of other countries too, including my own. In fact, my very first thread was to criticize my own government that the people of my country elected into office.

You keep ignoring the topic of the thread and say I don't point out the wrong doings of the Palestinians, you conveniently didn't acknowledge the article I submitted that discusses Hamas' peaceful approach they have recently adopted.

You have proven yourself to lack the intelligence to discuss this important matter as an adult. I pity your ignorance, if you're this stupid while on this site, I fear to imagine how pathetic you are in real life.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
You have proven yourself to lack the intelligence to discuss this important matter as an adult. I pity your ignorance, if you're this stupid while on this site, I fear to imagine how pathetic you are in real life.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

I am not the one who openly supports child killing Hamas terror though, nor am I the one who believes in the made up fairy tale of "Palestine". I don't care that you have Jewish friends against Israel, nor do I care what Europeans believe.

Debate like an adult? You haven't actually debated this matter whatsoever, all you have done is post carefully selected videos and pictures, as well as smash out anti semetic rants.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

ok ok !! but some people could be put in justice for racism you know that ? !!! ok ? some tell us they are better than other ones ok ? isn't that racism ? is a black less than a white ?
so keep cool and see reality face to face : they think they are better than other people, this is against the law in Europe !! I don't know for that kind of arguments in USA but this should explain the billions of $$$ that go to zionist Israel !! peace and justice, but not at all price !!
some in 1940 did think they were also better than jewish people ok ? want a name ?

They don't "think" they are better than anyone else. They ARE better than anyone else. They have built one of the most prosperous nations on earth, in the middle of one of the most unstable regions on earth, surrounded by nations who despise them and with the scorn of people like the moron OP pouring on them from around the world.

They have built in 60 years a nation that outclasses ancient Arab countries that have existed for thousands of years.

edit on 19-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

First.... I am not a weak minded fool, that needs a promise of an after life, to be able to stomach death and dying. I am an Athiest, and hold ALL religions in the same regard.
I do not think anyone is a "chosen", simply because I find the idea of "god" or what ever you may call your fantasy "being" that grants wishes.

You should be the one to go grab a beer, hone your comprehension skills then come back and join the conversation.

My point is simply this.
Op said "this is not an anti semetic thread.

It most certainly IS ... Op is clearly a hater of Israel. He may call this, hatred of the Zionist movement. But the Op's threads fall short of separating Jews of Israel and Zionists.

This Zionist movement must have a leader.... Can I ask who is the leader of this Zionist movement? Where is the charter of these Zionists? Where is their base? What are their aims?

Zionist this and Zionist that!

I bet the OP loathes capitalizing the word Zionist.

So are these attackers Zionists or Israeli Jews? Can you explain what makes them what you perceive them as?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twiptwop

They don't "think" they are better than anyone else. They ARE better than anyone else. They have built one of the most prosperous nations on earth, in the middle of one of the most unstable regions on earth, surrounded by nations who despise them and with the scorn of people like the moron OP pouring on them from around the world.

They have built in 60 years a nation that outclasses ancient Arab countries that have existed for thousands of years.

yes with the money of stupid USA GOVERNMENT ( not the people !!! ) giving them billions of $$$$$ so they can build their fascist zionist state ??? come on, read a bit more history please.
I do not like at all the Hamas ok ? but who did construct and fortify the Hamas movement ?? the zionists because they wanted to kill the Arafat power !! ok ? read about it !!! God damned lying !!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

link   

I am not the one who openly supports child killing Hamas terror though, nor am I the one who believes in the made up fairy tale of "Palestine". I don't care that you have Jewish friends against Israel, nor do I care what Europeans believe.

Debate like an adult? You haven't actually debated this matter whatsoever, all you have done is post carefully selected videos and pictures, as well as smash out anti semetic rants.

True, you haven't advocated "Child Killing Hamas" you advocate for Child Killing and Genocidal Israel. Is there any difference!? "Palestine" is less a fairy-tale than Israel, by the way. If you knew real history you would know that it was Jews who advocated for the slaughter and relocation of hundreds of thousands of their brethen, fellow Jews, so that they might secure "Israel" with support from the international community. The fact that Jews play the victim card so frequently is sickening when one understands that Jews have been victimized by Jews all in the name of Zionism. Those of you who defend Zionism need to appreciate that the rest of us can see through the ruse and we're not interested in the crap any longer! You call it anti-Semitism (Because that USED to work - a generation ago) but the rest of us call it COMMON SENSE!!!

link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

yes with the money of stupid USA GOVERNMENT ( not the people !!! ) giving them billions of $$$$$ so they can build their fascist zionist state ??? come on, read a bit more history please.
I do not like at all the Hamas ok ? but who did construct and fortify the Hamas movement ?? the zionists because they wanted to kill the Arafat power !! ok ? read about it !!! God damned lying !!

You seem to like the word "Fascist". Would you care to provide a definition for this word, and how it relates to the Israeli government?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join