It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
WTFrank? This is nuts I can't believe what I just saw. What cowards. This is what is going on in the little OWS protests too, and this will be the scene across the world soon.
Don't the people in that army also live in Egypt? Are the people they are hitting their neighbors, and possibly friends of friends/family? Aborigines. Animals. Monkey like behavior. They deserve a mob on top of them too.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's ok, cops are allowed to do crazy messed up stuff like this, and they're more than willing to do it aswell!! And anyway, they only did it becasue they were told to. the protesters were obviously violent, I mean, they don't immediatly do what some jumped up pig tells them to do. So they deserved to be beaten to death.

And other BS excuses I've seen on this website to justify violence against peaceful people.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
All I can say is:

Go in the night, find their homes, bar their doors and windows, and burn them and their families, starting at the top.

Make them feel the terror they so freely hand others.

Harsh, I know, but sometimes, examples must be made and standards set.

This is not acceptable behavior, and talking won't change anything. Those people are psychopaths and psychopaths can't be cured, only eliminated.

Don't want to suffer that fate?

Then don't behave like that.

And it isn't a case of falling to their level: they chose to initiate lethal violence over a verbal disagreement. They chose to set the bar at unbridled violence and lethality. Their rules, their game, just playing it on their terms in self-defense.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I read this post in the morning and it gave me new hope for humanity. I didn't think people like that are still out there. BUT then I came across this pure hatred and it shattered my positive and hopeful views on us humans ever evolving to understand that love is the answer to all our problems.

I don't have any hope for our future. We are becoming a society of mindless ignorant fools who can't think for ourselves for one second and realize that what is going on isn't right.

People might think this is a very pessimistic view on life but I think this is reality and most people are blind to it.

I feel terrible for the next generation that has to grow up in a hate filled environment. It makes me very very sad.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod

That little video clip is nothing, as compared to what I've seen done and what I've shamefully done in the name of freedom and duty.

Regretfully,
Me

We need to understand why people commit these types of acts versus not participating in them as they
are counter to their morals, obligations and duties.
Please, give us some insight to what was going on in your mind, why the choice of walking away or participating was not possible.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

YEP. This is not news in America. I mean If it was, then we would have to go in there and save them like we did the Libyans, right? And we can't do that in Egypt because it is US in charge of that mess thru Mubarak in the past, and now the military. These are probably soldiers in riot gear anyway.

At 1:30 we see the "police" line jog forward. Easy to run away right? Unless you get shot in the back by the dude with the pistol. Easy to catch up and beat to death wounded civilians, huh?

People are still protesting over there because nothing changed at the top. They know that. Now we see the true colors of the "regime". Shooting people in the back and then beating them to death with clubs in the street by roving gangs with badges. Tragic true, but internet truth. Can't hide the truth anymore you spit wads.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
america in 10 years...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
It still bothers me and this may sound really weird but it makes me happy to know that this may be the worst thing someone has seen. I have seen far worse online, but I hope sensitive members never do.

When we qualify the death of an individual we devalue life itself. I don't mean to make you feel like a j@k@$$ but a spade is a spade. Please stop contributing.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Good thing this couldn't happen here. Oh, no wait, they'll make such scenes invisible to the sausage factory employees. "I know nothing, NOTHING at all!" < # head from Hogan's Hero's >

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by scary
I think that the Egyptian people have only themselves to blame for this...do you really think that the Army would resist a fairly elected secular government? The Muslim Brotherhood has been waiting....civil war is likely now...but it will be between secular and religious forces.

"The Muslim Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party topped winners with 37% of the nearly 10 million valid ballots cast"

Most people didn't vote for them.
Would they not have to deal with this is they didn't have the first revolution and just didn't protest?
Sure.
Some of them may have expected this would last this long and longer, maybe they are willing to endure this, possibly even a civil war, for their country.

Some people think a little like this and mean it: "Live free or die."

Same thing would happen if we had a revolution in the US, but I would still fight for it if it happened.

The greats threat of all doesn't come from any bomb
The moment you refuse the civil rights of just a few
What happens when that few includes you? Civil war...
edit on 18-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
No matter how many times I watch it, it doesn't get easier

I honestly wish I never watched it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
No matter how many times I watch it, it doesn't get easier

I honestly wish I never watched it.

Yeah, I can't get it out of my head. The scene of them dragging the girl away just keeps replaying in my mind.
edit on 18-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I remember posting during the takeover earlier this year. I was elated and proud for the people of Egypt and stood firm with them in their fight against their government. The people of Egypt trusted the military and were relying on their support and protection from Mubarek's thuds. I remember it well. I was glued to the T.V. set. The people had no idea that they would be facing the same military that is brutally beating and killing them now. Ah, how sly they are. This should prepare us for being very careful about who we trust in the U.S.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I fear our world is going to implode very soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Guess who has been had?
We have-and the western media were complicit in making us believe the Egyptian Military were on the side of the revolutionaries.
The army have no intention of allowing a free Egypt.The military are beating and torturing men and women as I type.
My soul cries for the people of Egypt.
Unless you have fought tooth and claw for freedom,you can never truly appreciate it.

The people of Egypt are fighting now for their lives.

And no one is helping them,as its been diverted from the news.

Shameful IMO.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Disturbing video, I first saw it yesterday, I kept thinking about the situtation in Egypt all night.

Things are not always black an white though, I have friends who are serving in the Egyptian army, and were part of the troops that went into Tahrir square after Mubarak stepped down. They would never ever participate in any of this (and have never been ordered to do so). The problem is, that the army is a BIG organisation, being eaten by corruption, and the different factions of the army operate differently. This here, is the riot squad, which is the scum of the egyptian military (full of uneducated animals that commit these atrocities, whether ordered to do so or not).

Also the protesters are not always 100% good, like the idiots who set the historic library on fire... etc.

So instead of having the protesters vs army situation (which the corrupt factions really WANT, because the people lose in this case), we should be having good military vs corrupt military, and good protesters vs bad protesters and revolution hijackers.

In fact, I don't trust any "side" in Egypt right now, all options are currently bad, I only trust the good people, who are the victims here.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by CREAM

Guess who has been had?
We have-and the western media were complicit in making us believe the Egyptian Military were on the side of the revolutionaries.
The army have no intention of allowing a free Egypt.The military are beating and torturing men and women as I type.
My soul cries for the people of Egypt.
Unless you have fought tooth and claw for freedom,you can never truly appreciate it.

The people of Egypt are fighting now for their lives.

And no one is helping them,as its been diverted from the news.

Shameful IMO.

Well, they really seemed to be at first, so they managed to fool the majority. They were protecting the protesters from the police, and setting barricades between the two sides. They also dealt with the Israeli embassy situation peacfully.
But when the elections started, something happened, and SNAP.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This thread neads some POSITIVE vibes. I am sorry, but I HAD to post this.

One love
One music
One people
One movement
One heart
One spark
One, One, One, One
One gift
One lift
One stance
One shift
One way
One day
One, One, One, One, One

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I don't want to sound like an arse, but remember they wanted change, and well, they got it. However, there is no reason for the use of violence especially towards the half way point where the police started firing weapons upon the civilians.

But they haven't got change yet. Those people with sticks were exactly the same people a year ago with sticks. That's why they are still protesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Watched it earlier today and it made me angry. If you look around the frame, there are people being beaten everywhere; most of them on the ground trying to cover themselves from multiple batons and kicks. I want to hope that the protestors will step up their offense to show the military (police) that they will no longer take it. But, then I think that the military (police) will just step up theirs and start shooting more. It looks like a no win situation; truly sad.

Yet another time that people truly make me sick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join