It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Hey dude, nice intro. A little more love in the world can really change things for the better.

"All you need is love", John lennon, smart man, shot in the back, very sad

I love those who love freedom, justice and truth, if this is you then love you also

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Or that you feel it is my way of winning you over because well i don't think telling you I Love You would do that.

You won me over.

Welcome!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Gay. Only loners who haven't had any love come to a social
networking site and say they love the people there. Go get
a girlfriend get out have some booze, enjoy yourself.
Don't go around the internet "I love you" cause that's what teenage
girls say.

On a side note: welcome, be careful in this site chuck Norris finds it hard to stay here.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It seems like you would be interested in reading the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. It has been read by 100s of million people across the world and it teaches Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, and it is very specific about how to do it and how to get rid of all your emotions, desires and attachments while living in this deluded society. Cultivation of mind and body is the way of reaching your full potential if you ask me. And that is why Falun Dafa is the most complete system available today. It has both advanced theory and advanced exercises(Including meditation).

Just my two cents.

I wish you all the best!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
wuv you too man..

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

To quote one of the most loving people of all time...

"I love you like a fat kid loves cake." .50

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
certainly enjoyed your post - we need a lot more human kindness in this world especially towards those who are considered the bad guys out there -

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Gd dye Brice / Sheila. Great opening post.
Welcome hope you like it here

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Just briliant. Weird nickname, reminds me to someone, hmm.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Do you love yourself, my friend?

Why does that matter to you? Does it affect you?

One cannot really love others until and unless they love themselves and so I would say this poster has a healthy self love and self respect.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If you love me so much, how's about spotting me a couple hundred bucks till next month?
Just jokin'....welcome to ATS, and thanks for spreading some love around.
Right back at ya!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
Gay. Only loners who haven't had any love come to a social
networking site and say they love the people there. Go get
a girlfriend get out have some booze, enjoy yourself.
Don't go around the internet "I love you" cause that's what teenage
girls say.

On a side note: welcome, be careful in this site chuck Norris finds it hard to stay here.

Seems to be working for him so who are you to say?

I think they have a name for people who criticize other people for having emotions and feelings. Inhuman.
Why don't you go post some happy messages of love and hope on the internet?

That is the same preposterous idea as telling this poster to have some booze and make himself as stupid as ...well, others. Who shall remain nameless but you know who you are.

Why is it so hard for some people simply to live and let live?

Why do people always think they have to tell other people what to do?

Somebody loves. So what?
Why not give nastiness and hatred a break?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hmm I don't think anyone else said it even though it's not hard to say, it's not even hard to say and mean it.
I love you too, welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS and thank you for the positive, heartfelt message!

Love ya and hope to see you around.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
so good to know someone loves me....and what you express here, is what i feel and think, as well. so glad to see someone who can put it in better words than i can. however, for what you expressed here:

the technological revolution has created a unifier.. we now have a tool which connects us to each other, perhaps not physically but in spirit, in mind and thought. We are beginning to change on an ever increasing level and are beginning to see ourselves in ways we have never been able to before and for many that change is frightening for many that change is so swift it is hard to keep pace with and for many it is an overwhelming transition.

this revolution you speak of has not been a unifier for all of us. for some of us, it has left us detached, isolated and alone, the finger having been pointed at us, through no fault of our own, just "chosen", so to speak, and "outed" for something that may not even be ours to own. That's the problem with this whole technological revolution, and it being sold as being based on a natural progression, such as where there is smoke there is fire, when with the current technology, it can be made to LOOK like there is smoke and then the fire naturally follows,
when there never was even a hint of smoke or friggin fire. Get my point???
So yes, I love you, too. and i am wise enough to know these days that i dont know really who you are or even what you are saying. The only one i know is me, and i have suffered far too long without any real love, to the point that i sincerely doubt that the emotion called love is largely nothing but an act, for a facade meant to reach an ultimate goal....
however, i will take you at your word. and if i ever run into you on the street, in real life, where you might have to give as good as you say, no matter what i look like, or who society has defined me to be, and what risks you might encounter in loving me in the open, well, need i say more......

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't want to sound too condescending. Recognizing the divinity in people, sometimes buried under a varied depth of constructed layers, is a good thing. Love is so important in the world. But I feel that it is all too easy to slip into a state of ignorance with this. It is very easy to say such things, but are your actions and interactions in harmony with what you say? I don't just mean how you treat people in the direct sense, but essentially your indirect interaction. If you are a consumer and involved in the economy you are probably harming the very people you claim to love without even realizing the implications of trivial acts we take for granted.

For example.

Let's say you buy an iPod. Let's also say you feel unconditional love for all people, which by definition includes the abused Chinese children working (living) in outsourced assembly plants. How do you reconcile your love for them and your professed spiritual outlook, with the fact you have supported the torture, oppression, slavery and misery of these children by purchasing the product? It is your responsibility because you are the consumer and the source of income for the entire apparatus. The harm is done in your name. Therefore instead of your beliefs being true and real, they are in form only, and the actions you undertake are in effect, a completely negating dissonance. This was just one random example out of so many, so it may or may not apply to you, but I hope you can see the underlying point.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
love you too! welcome to ATS. may the love be returned 10 fold my friend.
just don't let it get diluted. that free flowing love is what the world needs.
enjoy your time here!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the thoughtful post. I woke up feeling down today (rough night) and after reading your post I feel like there are still some awesome people left on earth. You my friend are 1 in a million and I hope you're genuine and live life just like your OP. If everyone, every single person was like you our world would be a much happier place. Hate is everywhere and love is scarce. A simple concept, unconditional love. Great post

Thanks again and I think I speak for most of us when I say we love you too

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hah, Oxy doesn't even know this thread is a top headliner on the front page yet. I don't think I've ever seen this before. But I think it's really cool.

Coyote

Just briliant. Weird nickname, reminds me to someone, hmm.

It may be a lil wierd, but haven't you ever heard the song "love is like oxygen".

edit on 18-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

ME TOO!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Love is required. It is the only thing that will fix this giant effing meat grinder we live in!

second line

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join