It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well I hate you alright. I hate you, the world, society, my neighborhood, the planet, the animals, myself, god, capitalism, communism, fascism, corporatism, humanity, America, the constitution and the internet I hate life, I hate sex, I hate food, I hate health, I hate doctors and preachers that try to reach us. I hate peace, war, noodles, pasta, lasagna, pancakes, nazis, the queen and gays that forget their place.

I hate the mind, I hate the soul, I hate the humble and I hate the weak. I hate the strong, I hate the rich, I hate each and every single b i t c h. I hate the lonely, the single and deprived. I hate all the ugly wives. I hate my mother and I certainly hate yours. I hate my father which could be yours. I hate technology and I hate revolution. I hate our ancestors and I hate history. I hate freedom and expression and I also hate oppression. I hate success and I hate my own flesh.

Screw you, screw me, screw the world and everything else. I wish someone just nuked this entire place.
edit on 18-12-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Hahhahaha - No you don't...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by firstorlunch
Thank you.
About another 7 billion and we've got this thing licked

Not quite...

There are more out there than people realise....

Look around, you'd be surprised how many are really waking up to what this is all about.

Great first post, keep spreading the love

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Welcome oxygenation....I love you also.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Screw you, screw me, screw the world and everything else. I wish someone just nuked this entire place.

Sounds like you hate everything but hate, and that's sad. I know it's hard to not be jaded in this sometimes brutal life, but there are still good people who care....and I hope that somehow you can find peace and happiness ....and that all the things that are bad in your life leave you... so you can experience what love is all about........ I really mean that sincerely.
edit on 12/18/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I love you too, my fellow human.

I love you, no matter what you believe, no matter where you live, no matter how you live, no matter what.

Love is what this world needs right now, thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

wow you took my post serious.

I am considering applauding myself, is that okay for you?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Wow....I am astounded at how everyone responded to Oxygenation's first post.

I vote this as the #1 Introduction of the year.

and I Love you all too!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriushours
My honesty is tragic, so I will say I was struck with tremendous awe after I read that first post. I soon am yet to introduce myself here, no I'm afraid to after that amazing post. I truly agree with every single word you just wrote.

Very inspiring. A path of righteousness.

Please do write yours.

And don't be afraid, ATS is the domain of the fearless, as you already know.

Jump, jump and write an intro!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thank you so much for your compassionate words! And they are true words, spoken from the soul. It takes real courage to speak up like you did, with full intention. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

That was WAY
!!!

Personal Disclosure:
I have a song in the form of a podcast that I uploaded to ATS a long time ago and it was originally written and sung for my gf
but since your username is Oxygenation and this intro post is "I love You" I feel the name of the song and the lyrics of the song and the song itself are very appropriately applied and shared here so as to return the compliments!

BTS.music: The Freshest Breath in the Air (by OmegaLogos posted on 2-9-2009 @ 12:04 PM ) [ATS]

And here is the direct link to the podcast itself! [Caution as it autoloads and plays so please be aware of that ok!]

Direct Link to Podcast (btsmpod_3298.mp3) [ATS]

I can see clearly now that the rain has gone! I LOVE YOU TOO!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
wow i mean WOW!!! like someone just took the words out my mouth man for real. Takes alotta balls to speak your mind the way you just did and i completely agree with every word you said! I can feel the love spreading troughout the planet and i know you do to. It takes love to save the world and love is hitting us or is gonna hit you, and it's gonna feel like God giving you a B*TCHSLAP filled with love
. We don't need no democrats or republicans as presidents and leaders hell no we need people like YOU. People who truly understand what we are here for on this planet. I vote YOU for president

And i love you 2 brother/sister (didn't see if u were male of female)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Another classic i love you thread but they are always welcome. i love you too OP.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Love you to
Namasté

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Do you love the souls of paedophiles and rapists too?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"well, uh, o.k....I guess i love you too, but you're not getting my bud lite!....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Made me feel good to read. Makes me want to help out other people - I think I will.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Those are the souls of the people who need love most, since they most likely have been depraved of it gigantuously.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Yes...applause! I thought you were serious
Oh well....what I said at the end still applies LOL!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I love soul as well. Soul is eternal and happy. Trying to navigate as soul all the time is what I am still working on. It is not always easy to be in the seat of love on the physical plane of existence and I salute you.

What a wonderful thing if every soul knew what they were and acted on it. WOW!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join