It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi there,

This is my first official post and well i thought what better way to start my introduction on ATS than an I Love You post.

I hope you don't find this soppy or gay..I’m not by the way but if you are.. I Love You too...
Or that you feel it is my way of winning you over because well i don't think telling you I Love You would do that.

Rather it is my way of simply saying I Love You... in all sincerity and from the heart i truly do.

Now you might think but hold on a minute you don't even know me.. and you would be right, i don't.
What i do know is that save our own unique experiences and the environments in which we grow, fundamentally beneath the layers we are all quintessentially the soul and if you haven’t figured it out yet.. I Love the Soul.

To all the politicians, bankers, police, military, popes and clergy men and women.. I Love You.
I know life isn't easy being in your line of work and people often point the finger of blame at you but always remember that I Love You.

To the poor, the week, the downtrodden. To the victims of war, the desolate, the hopeless, the despairing and depressed.. I Love You. I know you each suffer and feel the weight of the world on your shoulders and see a future with no hope left in it.. but remember always that I Love You.

To the haters, the despisers, the jealous, the angry, the bitter, the evil, the lost, the racist, the cynical, the boastful and those with big egos.. I Love You. I know you are the way you are because you have harboured pain inside your hearts, souls and minds for so long with no outlet to vent constructively that the build-up unleashes itself uncontrollably, But always remember that I Love You.

To the victims that endure, to the humble, the silent, the peaceful, those with humility, To the conscious, the loving, the compassionate, the sympathisers and empathisers, I Love You. I know in a world of such adversity where right has become wrong and good has become bad how much perseverance and integrity you hold and for that remember always that I Love You.

To the black, the oriental, the white, Asian and European, to the natives, the men, women and children of this earth, I Love You. I Love You because you are my mother, my father, my sibling, my friend, my teacher, my lover, my soul mate., And I Love You all.

To this beautiful earth that sustains each of us without ever demanding anything in return, who provides continually and consistently the nutrients and supplements which lie in her bosom, who gives so freely and lovingly without question, I Love You.

I know we are not perfect. I know some of us try to become better people and try to do the right thing and I know we are tested to our limits and breaking points. I know we each suffer and mourn, we pray and hope, we sing and rejoice, we share and love. We are all one humanity, one family regardless of the lines that divide, the boundaries which separate or the individualism which takes us away from the collective.

I know we are experiencing an unprecedented change in attitudes, beliefs, opinions and understanding of one another... the technological revolution has created a unifier.. we now have a tool which connects us to each other, perhaps not physically but in spirit, in mind and thought. We are beginning to change on an ever increasing level and are beginning to see ourselves in ways we have never been able to before and for many that change is frightening for many that change is so swift it is hard to keep pace with and for many it is an overwhelming transition. That is why I Love You all so so much.

You are never alone. I am not the only person alive that thinks like i do. There are many of us. We are located all around the earth and we all understand the importance of love and family. We will never judge you, tread on you, belittle you, threaten you, deprive you, isolate you or create intentional suffering for you in any guise. We realise that beneath all your experiences, all you have done, said, thought or acted in your life that it was an expression of your totality.. that beneath your totality, beneath your conditioning and programming, In the same way a baby or young child is.. you are but an innocent soul. And we each Love You unconditionally.

Never lose hope, never be afraid, never despair, never feel alone.. for around the very corner is someone like me..who Loves You.

May Love wash over each and every one of us and show us the way...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Welcome! What a sweet, thoughtful post. If you can love as wonderfully as you do that is awesome. I read your words and think, yes, you are right. Are you sure you're not God? Just kidding.

Gandhi said if he ever met a Christian he would become one. Your post made me think of it. I don't know whether you are, but you got the message/command that Jesus gave us down pat - love one another.

Hope you never ever lose your loving outlook, attitude, feelings and joy.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Before someone comes to mock you...I want to say I understand what you're saying....and appreciate it. Too bad there is not more of this in the world. I love you too.....meaning as a human being, you are my brother. Thank you for a heartening post. It's nice to see amidst so much hate in this world.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Hi Oxygenation, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That was.... Lovely.
Thank you and may love wash over you as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Whats your angle?!? haha, you usually have to pay for that kind of reassurance and kindness, especially from a stranger

jokes aside, extremely nice post, but i must add, you didnt tell the aliens you love them.. there may be a probing coming your way

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow, a positive message?! Magnificent. May all the love you give return to you tenfold. Many can learn much from one with such a simple yet elegant lesson to teach.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Thank you for loving me... I needed that.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Brilliant post and introduction my friend.

Welcome to ATS! We need more posts like this around here, it can get a bit grim sometimes.

Thanks for the love.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome!

but you're not getting my Bud Light........

edit on 17-12-2011 by dusty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Holy crap do you know how to make a splash or what ? Awesome thread and hope you alweays have that much to say, because the amount of text you put in to your opener, means a lot around here. Guidelines for posting a thread. So glad to have you here and I believe you love me because I love you too and the truth of that feels great.
So don't ever forget, as long as you speak the truth as you know it. You're good to go. Of course that may not apply if you're talking to the Po Po.

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 17-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I love you too man! And welcome to the board, a combination of love and shyte. Let the love flow and let the shyte throw

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusty1
Welcome!

but you're not getting my Bud Light........

That's so cruel!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Great uplifting post!

Peace and Love!!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Welcome aboard my friend.

You'll find the water just fine around here.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Do you love yourself, my friend?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I see you are living the dream baby, youare clearly nourishing the dweller within, well done and the same to you and all others alive and kicking as well as those that have passed this place. Very thoughtful post, nice to see someone posting that way.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I think I've turned gay.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Thank you for finding your way to ATS! We need more love in this family and yes, this is a family to me.
By understanding that the practice of loving kindness towards all other beings is the wisest recourse, we are led to peace, within and without. All great and wise leaders have taught this. Welcome to the family, dear one and I love you to!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join