It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
thank you for trying to make people feel better. I still feel like # but that's not your fault

don't swear or take on the staff or you'll get banned. Or do it anyway and get banned with a feeling of staying true to yourself.

peace,
-TF

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Thanks, Q, for your encouraging reply! Particles received, and right back atcha!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Words are cheap. Only a Christ like figure could extend that sort of love to everyone. The OP may be Christ - who knows. I am not. I am human. So I don't love the OP. Sorry OP. And I don't think you love me. Rather - you are in love with the idea of loving. In fact I don't love any of the people reading this - though I don't hate you either. It's a fine piece of prose but what counts is our nitty gritty day to day interaction with those around us.
It's hard enough loving those in my everyday.life. Not being a saintly figure, I'll stick with that for now. Baby steps heh?
edit on 18-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I love you, too. ^_^

And you aren't alone, either. See this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I rarely post anymore here now (I still come for the information and research resource ATS represents, though) but I will always reply to posts like these at least. Not enough of this in my opinion, regardless of how others may perceive it.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Jesus syndrome!?

j/k

I understand what you are saying, but without any accountability, to you think some of the people you mentioned will ever change?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Actions speak louder than words,,, I wonder what your actions sound like...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What a beautiful post. I Love You too.
If only everyone in the world could know that there is someone out there who Loves them just for the way they are, no matter WHO they are.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

I used to write mass love notes, leave them in random peoples lockers at school, and random places in general. Out in the woods, at public places. The most simple of them where of course "I love you". Loved the thought of making someones day, or saving a suicidal. I remember hearing stories in Highschool of kids who liked eachother, but had no guts getting together because of strange love notes. I could have created babies.

Anyway.

I love you too.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Thank you so much. This is exactley what I needed right now

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I love you too, and to know that you mean it with all of your being, because I mean it with all of my being, is a beautiful feeling.

I am at a loss for words now, perhaps I can comment more later.

I love all of you, unconditionally, and I always will, no matter what.
edit on 19-12-2011 by cwilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I've always loved this song, and it seems appropriate here....enjoy.

Trouble witrh video
editby]edit on 12/19/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/19/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
In my time lurking this site its rare to see someone such as yourself.

Cant wait to see what magnificent, uplifting and pure quality comments/threads that i hope you will contribute to ats.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for sharing the love...I've just today joined myself and you've made me feel at home already.

I shall remember your post and try to act on it.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
As I read your introduction, A dream I had long ago came rushing back into my head at full throttle, so there must be a reason. Briefly:

A small child is being bullied by a larger, very harsh, mean-spirited boy. The child being bullied throws is hand high in the air for the other children nearby to see. All the while this poor victim is yelling, "RING! RING! RING!". Suddenly, all the children nearby come and encircled the victim, placing a protective barrier between him and the bully.

The bully tries to break through the ring to get at the child being protected, then MORE children rush in and encircle the bully. Now all the kids, except for the bully are shouting, "RING! RING!"
The altercation now ends.... as does the dream.

Now, how can we get something like this happening in the schools and neighborhoods ( and offices and courtrooms and prisons and shopping malls) everywhere to break once and for all the bullying that happens everywhere and so that every child on this face of this small Earth understands what the OP is talking about?

Each one of us, in our hearts, knows on some instinctive level, that as fluffy of a word a "love" is, it is a universal concept that even the creepiest person understands EXCEPT for those few who have had their conscience removed, impaired or were otherwise born without one. Maybe all of us don't think we can honestly say we love everyone ( even though we probably do), but in the absence of hatred, is it not LOVE which remains?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

I did the similar with library books! Not I love you, but things like I wish you the best. I did this with books I borrowed. But I can also go to the central library here in my city and just sneak small cards with text in random books while nobody is watching.

PS
I canalso print out beautiful pictures from inet en put them in books!
edit on 19-12-2011 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalMess

So they inflict the pain and disgusting habits on others... even though they know how bad it feels? They are sub human scum who should be thrown into a furnace to burn alive.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

That's a very naive and close-minded way of thinking, but we still love you

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malkuth
As I read your introduction, A dream I had long ago came rushing back into my head at full throttle, so there must be a reason. Briefly:

A small child is being bullied by a larger, very harsh, mean-spirited boy. The child being bullied throws is hand high in the air for the other children nearby to see. All the while this poor victim is yelling, "RING! RING! RING!". Suddenly, all the children nearby come and encircled the victim, placing a protective barrier between him and the bully.

The bully tries to break through the ring to get at the child being protected, then MORE children rush in and encircle the bully. Now all the kids, except for the bully are shouting, "RING! RING!"
The altercation now ends.... as does the dream.

Now, how can we get something like this happening in the schools and neighborhoods ( and offices and courtrooms and prisons and shopping malls) everywhere to break once and for all the bullying that happens everywhere and so that every child on this face of this small Earth understands what the OP is talking about?

Each one of us, in our hearts, knows on some instinctive level, that as fluffy of a word a "love" is, it is a universal concept that even the creepiest person understands EXCEPT for those few who have had their conscience removed, impaired or were otherwise born without one. Maybe all of us don't think we can honestly say we love everyone ( even though we probably do), but in the absence of hatred, is it not LOVE which remains?

I would star this if I could.

nuff said...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Hah, Oxy doesn't even know this thread is a top headliner on the front page yet. I don't think I've ever seen this before. But I think it's really cool.

Coyote

Just briliant. Weird nickname, reminds me to someone, hmm.

It may be a lil wierd, but haven't you ever heard the song "love is like oxygen".

edit on 18-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

nice info, never heard of this song. And the band name is sweet?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malkuth
Maybe all of us don't think we can honestly say we love everyone ( even though we probably do), but in the absence of hatred, is it not LOVE which remains?

Indifference.

When one neither loves nor hates, but rather is indifferent to the world around him. He neither causes suffering, nor attempts to relieve it, but rather watches with a cold uncaring stare.

At least when someone hates you, they still care enough to think of you. In that, there is room for reconciliation.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. Love the "Ring! Ring!" idea.
edit on 19-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join