It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
reply to post by Habit4ming

Text !!! Geesh!

There is no need for that my friend. I am giving my opinion and that is that whilst I dont feel that Paul is a liar you can see his stance changing and I feel as though he is not being entirely honest. I find that to be disappionting. I understand if you disagree.

And

Text Many of "us" believe it's being done as a

"us" ? What is it a cult?
edit on 16-12-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

His stance changing how so?? But you ignore the stance changing over the years of the other opponents. Yes you have a right on your opinion even if it is stupid and not based on any facts

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

reply to post by digginforthetruth

I guess but did you see the interview with Wallace? I just see him as less honest and genuine now than I did before. I beleived him when he said no I will not run as an independant. Now he cant "conceive" of it?

He doesn't want to lie but he also doesn't want to tread down that road. What would you have him do. If they would stop asking the same question over and over , which they do to try to discredit him , then he wouldn't have to do it. He isn't running for senior class president you know.

I know what he is running for and I feel that he owes it to die hard Republicans to be honest about his endorsment. This is a key issue when some decide to vote. They dont want Paul sucking away the ant-obama vote because it will hurt the republican party. It is right for them to feel this way.

It could seem to them that he does not truly stand for the Republican Party. He owes it to those voters to be clear.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Your right... but the numbers are even higher because I dont' think those take in to account vet suicides.

The number one cause of death among us vets is suicide. We are killing ourselves off so fast they are setting up new hotlines, every time I goto the VA they are asking us questions to see if we are suicial... they are cluesless as to what to do really.

Maybe if they could get us real shrinks to help, not the jokes that are in the system (sorry I've yet to meet any vet that has met a shrink that has helped) and they got us in more that 20 minutes every 90 days.....

A vet commits suicide every 80 minutes...

edit on 16-12-2011 by pianopraze because: fixed link

edit on 16-12-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I really like Ron Paul. People say he talks like a crazy uncle. I hope he wins. What I heard was endless undeclared wars over thought crimes is a bad idea. Crazy talk... www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

reply to post by digginforthetruth

I guess but did you see the interview with Wallace? I just see him as less honest and genuine now than I did before. I beleived him when he said no I will not run as an independant. Now he cant "conceive" of it?

He doesn't want to lie but he also doesn't want to tread down that road. What would you have him do. If they would stop asking the same question over and over , which they do to try to discredit him , then he wouldn't have to do it. He isn't running for senior class president you know.

I know what he is running for and I feel that he owes it to die hard Republicans to be honest about his endorsment. This is a key issue when some decide to vote. They dont want Paul sucking away the ant-obama vote because it will hurt the republican party. It is right for them to feel this way.

It could seem to them that he does not truly stand for the Republican Party. He owes it to those voters to be clear.

uh, duh!
Of course he does not stand for the present neo-con republican party?
Have you not listened?
seen a debate?
He represents and stands for Constitutional government!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you need to be a dem or repug to represent this?
All I see you want to represent in this thread is the Hegelian Dialectic. Truth, right or wrong or the Constitution don't seem to be a concern to you.

Ron Paul stands for and represents what the republican party SHOULD STAND for, a return to Constitutional government.
This is why demmies and indies are on board.
Seriously, if we can eliminate the ignorant votes and voters that you seem to feel is the norm we might have a chance to hold our elected officials accountable instead of pretending that one party represents the truth, whether that be demmie or repug.
I mean seriously, are you appealing to fair play in the guise of ignorance?

If Ron Paul is the man for the time, what does it matter?
If it's only about "anybody but obama" we are destined for GWB'S 4'th term anyway instead of stopping at 3 and probably destined for a greater monster than obama if replaced.

It is simple, he is or is not the man for the job.
My opinion is there is no other choice and many repubs, demmies and indies know this is the man for this day in time.

I give you this, you are a true champion for the Hegelian dialectic, well done..er, if you mean to do it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Having listened to this video of Newt Gingrich addressing a group in IOWA , I feel it important to share it with all of you.
Regardless of any previous views of Newt, please listen to what he says. He has become a viable candidate in just a few short weeks--and this video does much to explian why.
Please consider sharing it with others-the more people who see it, the better.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

I would rather gouge my eyes out with broken glass then to share you video with anyone. Thank you and good day. I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by pianopraze

Dude the highlights videos are not working. Did youtube censor them or what...?

I don't know but I found the complete debate and it is on I think and official Ron Paul youtube channel so this one should't disapear... plus it's full unedited:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join