It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Fox News
9 PM Eastern

MSM Banter

Stakes are high, folks.

Go Ron Paul!!!!
edit on 12/15/2011 by sad_eyed_lady because: Changed subject by request

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am anxious to watch it, I wonder what the viewer turnout will be like?

Last one was quite a few people if I remember correctly.
edit on 15-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
According to Fox it's the Gingrich and Romney show...

For the RP supporters that come to this thread, here is what the article has to say:

The other candidates still have a chance to break through. While the national polls show Gingrich and Romney at the top, the Iowa polls have Texas Rep. Ron Paul right up there on the leader board. In an interview with Fox News, Paul said his loyal supporters could help pull out a victory in the Jan. 3 caucuses. "We've been working to that end and we've been organizing," Paul said. "We're giving a lot of answers to the questions that so many people across the country are asking." Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ya Paul's gonna seal up his victory in Iowa tonight. I believe the gloves will come off tonight. I was watching the predebate chatter on Fox this afternoon and surprisingly there was alot of talk about Mr. Paul. I believe now more than ever, he has a fighting chance at winning the nomination. Americans are finally waking up. I have personally opened the eyes of 10 people and hope to reach many more. Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You should make this the ** official debate thread ** in your subject. Should be a good one tonight, used to actually live by the 'sewer' growing up. From what I hear from talking to my friends there are a lot of new RP fans out there this time around.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm just stopping in to grab my seat. I gotta put my jacket here and I'll be back later.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So how many establishment candidates will endorse the defense bill? Not newt, "ah, I want to audit the fed too!" Lol

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
did I not just hear that Obama signed the detention alla NAZI Homeland bill today...?
i wouldn't worry to much about elections from now on
as if they ever counted for much before.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What I want to know is who the hell are all these people voting for Newt in these things?

I find it hard to believe anyone would actually vote for someone like Newt.

CNN is talking a lot about Ron Paul comparably, I wonder if all the little LEDs on their viewer switchboard are lighting up.
edit on 15-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I heard today Sean Hannity lunched all attacks on Ron paul yet again and rick santorum will be attacking Ron paul over the claims that Paul believes that 9/11 was an inside job Get Ready folks.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yikes. This should be interesting...I'd be curious to see how Paul responds if this indeed does happen.

It could be disaster or it could a time for him to open some eyes.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Done. New subject title. Looking forward to your input and everybody else's!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I heard today Sean Hannity lunched all attacks on Ron paul yet again and rick santorum will be attacking Ron paul over the claims that Paul believes that 9/11 was an inside job Get Ready folks.

At least Ron will get more air time. He'll need it to explain this one.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hasn't Ron already been confronted on this? For some reason I think he has. He shouldn't have a problem with it though, it's not like he has even hinted at that anywhere.

I am a little anxious about tonight though. He did so great last time, I'd hate for Faux News to ruin his momentum. It will wither be a home run or strike out for Ron. Good thing he knows how to hit it out of the park.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just found this. Sounds like the Ron Paul camp is expecting the knives to be out, of course. A good listen. while you're waiting on pins and needles.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Im gonna predict the future... Wait for it..... After the debate Ron Paul wont be mentioned.. Sucks I wont be able to see the debate. Ill definitely be keeping an eye on this thread

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
After Ron Paul wins this debate.

He will go on to win Iowa.

The whole time the media will point out it's a fluke.

Then try to quickly dismiss Iowa as a rogue state.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
After Ron Paul wins this debate.

He will go on to win Iowa.

The whole time the media will point out it's a fluke.

Then try to quickly dismiss Iowa as a rogue state.

Its okay once he wins both Iowa and NH it cant be a fluke anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Of course, Rick knows he can't win so why not attack Ron Paul for his buddy Newt? Rick's been Newt's Boot Licking Toadie since the Checking Acct. Scandal in Congress.

I trust the Good Doctor will be ready!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ron paul is in a solid second in NH now.. just found this "scientific" poll in another thread.:

December 15, 2011

New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary

New Hampshire
Likely Republican
Primary Voters Dec 11-14 2011
Bachmann 4%
Gingrich 16%
Huntsman 13%
Johnson -
Paul 21%
Perry 2%
Roemer *
Romney 35%
Santorum 1%
Other -
Undecided 8%
Mitt Romney continues to lead the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Preference Primary with 35%. Jumping into second place is Ron Paul with 21%. Newt Gingrich is now in third place with 16% and Jon Huntsman is in fourth place with 13%.

In April, support for Romney was at 32%. Romney was at 29% in June, 30% in September, and 33% in November.

Romney leads among registered Republicans with 44% (up from 36% in November), followed by Gingrich at 20% (down from 25% in November) and Paul at 15% (up from 8% in November). Among undeclared voters (independents), Paul now leads with 30% (up from 19% in November), followed by Huntsman at 25% (up from 14% in November), Romney at 22% (down from 26% in November), and Gingrich at 10% (down from 19% in November).

Romney leads for the first time among Tea Party supporters with 44% (see Tom Thomson's endorsement), followed by Paul at 19% and Gingrich at 17%. Among those likely voters saying they are not Tea Party supporters or that they are undecided about the Tea Party, Romney leads with 31%, followed by Paul at 22%, Huntsman at 18%, and Gingrich at 16%.

Paul supporters tend to be younger (age 25-44), undeclared (independent) voters who play back this "kooky" Paul television ad (older Paul supporters like the "Ron Paul Family Cookbook"). In this survey, these Paul voters say they are as likely to vote on January 10 as registered Republicans.

As always they call us kooky... well I'm a Democrat who switched to Republican just so I could vote for Ron Paul!

Go Ron Paul!

*goes to get popcorn*

ETA just read OP link... only one mention of Ron Paul in the whole thing... so typical... He's polling second in a lot of places and they only have one sentece:

The other candidates still have a chance to break through. While the national polls show Gingrich and Romney at the top, the Iowa polls have Rep. Ron Paul right up there on the leader board.

edit on 15-12-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join