It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Why is it OUR JOB as US Citizens to INTERFERE in other countries' affairs??? IT IS NOT!!! Why does Faux News believe it is!?!?!

ETA: The only real way to EFFECTIVELY interfere is to PROMOTE FREEDOM and FREE ENTERPRISE!!!
edit on 12/15/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Huntsman finally gets a chance to speak after 7 hours and that douche-bag is gonna make snarky remarks about "2 dings that time"

link   
Loving Paul slam Bachman with her stupid war mongering comments, she gets dumber the more time she gets to talk. Just look what Ron can do with actually having time to talk in these debates, he makes so much sense its incredible sometimes. Love this guy!

link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Bachmann about got a straight up, been there done that kind of lecture.

link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I agree.

But you have to remember that these voters are the ones that are calling Obama a weak traitor for talking to foreign leaders. Obama went to meet with leaders around the world and they labeled it an "apology tour".

IMO, this is the downfall of Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Would you rather Dr. Paul be like the rest and just make stuff up?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am honestly tired of Gingrich's jokes and cockyness. It's annoying to watch people fall for it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330

Would you rather Dr. Paul be like the rest and just make stuff up?

I honestly don't care.

I'm just commenting on how I think it will be recieved by the Republican voters. Sure, Ron Paul supporters will LOVE that answer...the Republican base will not.

If you don't think that is true...please explain the cheers for war mongering statements.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Perry just had a Freudian slip. over fly. Perry=More War

Newt acts like this is a comedy tour. some sheep will vote for him just because his witty humor.

Vote based on the history of the candidates and there actions.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It is really his economic policies and his refusal to repeal irrational government regulation that is Obama's weakness...Paul represents the real deal!!!

link   
After watching the past 15 minutes of the debate, I see a major war within a year of the elections if one of these candidates get elected president (besides Paul, and maybe Hunstman)

link   

More Neo Con Propaganda . Iran is NO NUCLEAR THREAT to any Nation in the Middle East . This Fantasy is Selfevident to Most Senseable People.

link   
Thing about Ron, is he doesn't lose support. His supporters know how he feels. He didn't lose any with his comments. It might however, have gotten a few more people interested in him.

link   

I wouldnt call it the downfall of anything. I think Paul is finally coming out of his shell. He got mad. He showed true emotion. He is serious about this issue and people can see that. To be honest, if this is what is going to knock him out of the race, then we as Americans really have nobody else to blame but ourselves when we end up in a third world war.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul kicked it out of the park - anyone that thinks he is weak - they'll know he's most certainly NOT after that. I think it was great he got mad - more people will see how seriously he takes this stuff.

I love that little man! He comes across as old and wise and in touch.
Just the opposite of how McCain came across.

I get the feeling like - if I were in a tribe, and he were my chief, I'd be feeling absolutely safe. He reminds me of an old wise medicine man. Crazy Horse or something.

I don't mean to offend my Native American brothers - I respect my own native blood highly - but that's just what I kept thinking.... 'his horse is spirited."

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Cheers for war mongering were from BUSSED IN migratory NAZIS!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

More Neo Con Propaganda . Iran is NO NUCLEAR THREAT to any Nation in the Middle East . This Fantasy is Selfevident to Most Senseable People.

I agree...and even if they were, it shouldn't be any of our business.

If they were a threat to us...then yes, it's our problem.

Don't get mad at me for pointing out how the Republican base is going to react to Paul's answers on this.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

I actually like Huntsman, I don't agree with everything, but he his a hell of a lot better than 3 out of 4 of the rest of them.

1. Paul
2. Huntsman
3. - 5. the three stooges
6. - 999. Just about anyone but Chaney
1000. Gingrich

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If this is the downfall of Ron Paul, then it is the downfall of our nation.

If we as a nation are really this war-mongering and allow ourselves to become another fascist state the we deserve to be demolished.

Our politicians have abandoned all pretense at following our constitution, freedom, liberty... all the things that made us great as a nation.

If these globalist banksters can buy this election I think we are done. I think this election is the key moment in the future of our nation.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

At least he is honest about it and doesn't change his stance so he could guarantee a broader base of support. Ron is professor on that stage, he is EDUCATING Americans and he will never back down from his foreign policy. People respect that and that is why he has 20,000 hard pledges in Iowa and growing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join