It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Looks like they've decided not bring Paul into this debate much since the foreign policy question. Definitely a set up it seems.

link   
I was going to tweet some R Paul stuff but you know - my twitter AND my Facebook won't let me post.
I got off one quick Ron Paul post - then social networking seems to have crashed for me -
Putting on my tinfoil hat - the rest of my internet is fast! Is this happening to anyone else?

link   
"The 10th amendment, I like a lot"

So what is your opinion on the rest of em?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What would it mean if Iran had a Nuke? Like does that mean they literally have ONE bomb and once they fire it they go back to having none?

link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Looks like they've decided not bring Paul into this debate much since the foreign policy question. Definitely a set up it seems.

No doubt...Fox News set it up all day on all their shows...I called it early in the thread.

They got what they wanted from him...I doubt he gets much time for the rest of the debate.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Sadly, Most hard core Republicans would take on Candida if the republican party as a whole wants it.

BLIND that's all

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

I do notice the word "constitution" suffers from great devaluation

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If Paul doesn't win this election, then I fear our country is in real trouble. We can expect more war, more debt, less freedom and more control. Scary.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If Iran got a nuke, and was such a threat, then why wouldn't Israel, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia nuke them?

Why are we begging for the opportunity to bomb Iran, on behalf of Israel? They have nukes. Let them defend themselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
And the commercial commentating morons say you're only rational if you think Iran is dangerous, has nukes and wants to kill us all.

GOP is full of morons...but this is not news...

link   
They are saying Ron Paul lost points in the online because of his anti war statements.

They are saying "Ron Paul Jumped the Shark. I'm Ron Paul I'm Insane"

This is strait up black is white. war is peace. alice in wonderland mind manipulation.

I can't believe anyone can sit there and listen to them and believe that. Are the mainstream really that hypnotized by thes ***wipes???

link   
reply to post by e11888

If Ron Paul Really wanted to Gaurantee the Republican Nomination for President , he would Pander to the War Hawks in the Party and go along with this Pro War Rhetoric over Iran but he dosen't because he knows that it is WRONG . His Personal Principles will not allow him to Agree with that Mindset even if it causes him to not get Nominated by his Spinless Party . I Admire his Conviction on that Issue . BRAVO Ron !
edit on 15-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   
The MSN tactic becomes clear:

Two hour normal debate, even for RP..

Last will be decicive, I think they are gonna try make RP either riducals or impossible..

The Fox people during the break have already started !
edit on 15-12-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Wookiep

No doubt...Fox News set it up all day on all their shows...I called it early in the thread.

They got what they wanted from him...I doubt he gets much time for the rest of the debate.

I think this was there last chance to make Paul look bad. I hope he turns things around with a slam dunk on there arses.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Youtube
wow these three Newt heads are attackign paul

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yep it seems you did! Kudos!

I do agree with other posters tho that Paul won't be losing votes. His supporters don't waver, now he needs to pick up the independent votes. I don't think he expects the war-mongering votes, he never had them anyway.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   
I told my wife, that if Gingrich actually does become president, We will no longer have any freedoms.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Republican Base?
Democratic Base?

What are those things?
Most people I know,who vote,dont where labels or tags that state they are republicans or democrats.
They are just concerned people who vote their heart.

And how can any be a republican or a democrat?
Thats goofy.

Isnt everyone suppose to support whats best for our country?
How can a person decide if they are full time liberal,democrat,republican etc,before hearing the issues at hand?

Parties and Bases,huh,is that what we call flocks of sheep now days?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
The MSN tactic becomes clear:

Two hour normal debate, even for RP..

Last will be decicive, I think they are gonna try make RP either riducals or impossible..

The Fox people during the break have already started !
edit on 15-12-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

What? Use spell/grammar check please.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am a Newt head NEWT FOR PRESIDENT!

Paul lost points with me with his OWS stance.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join