Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Huntsman does know what China is like...He was US Ambassador to China...He answered very well...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Okay then, I could be wrong.

Honestly I still don't think that qualifies him to represent any Chinese citizens, in opinion or otherwise.
edit on 15-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If I believed Romney would act this way, then he is answering well...but he would not but out,and would continue to turn over government responsibility to private corporations...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Huntsman pretending like he knows what a Chinese citizen is.

LOL You can hear laughs in the background.

As the former Ambassador to China, he knows a hell of a lot more about it than, say, you.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Another lob-ball tossed to Newt.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Romney... all empty promises there.

He's just another sock puppet for the Banksters... look at who's funding his campaign.

Does anyone else get "used car salesman" when they look at Romney?

I wouldn't believe a thing out of his mouth even if I didn't already know they were lies.
edit on 15-12-2011 by pianopraze because: added link

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Gingrich wants to get rid of Judges that don't agree with him

I wonder if he supports Obama doing the same thing???

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So they are going after the law now??? Since when are most of these politicians truly concerned about that?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Gingrich wants to get rid of Judges that don't agree with him

Did you hear those cheers too?

We need a /facepalm smiley.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Pandering questions...Most judges in the US are elected and not appointed...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't believe what I'm hearing...they want to get rid of judges and courts that don't agree with them on their interpretation of the constitution and the "original intent"

Gingrich looked disgusted when Bachman said she agrees with him

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Megan Kelly now looks as if she's starving to death. Thinner every time I see her.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
As the former Ambassador to China, he knows a hell of a lot more about it than, say, you.

Really, how?

Did he spent so much time with the citizens of a communist country that he knows what they think?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Good answer Ron Paul!!! It would not surprise me if Fox News would look at any judge who rules that habeas corpus still stands as an "ACTIVIST JUDGE," and demand they be subpoenaed to Congress!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
They are skyjacking all of the Ron Paul spear-points

If you were a political noob there would be a danger that you do not know that they all started yelling this kind of hollow phrases because they think the success Ron Paul scores with it.

I hope the voters majority does see true the fact that those talking heads tell everything they can suck out of their tumb as long as it creates votes.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The whole line of questioning is absurd...IT IS A non-issue...They have the ability to IMPEACH judges acting outside of the rules and law...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Is it me or is Ron Paul getting more difficult questions.

So then the conspiracy would be tonight:

Give RP the same time, but ask him questions the majority of voters do not understand. Then it will look like for followers he gets a fair time, and the one time viewer just asks who is the old guy with those complicated stories.........

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Foreign policy next.

I think this is where the moderators go after Ron Paul, and the other candidates as well.

link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Really, how?

Did he spent so much time with the citizens of a communist country that he knows what they think?

Don't switch what you said. You said he's acting as if he knows what a Chinese citizen is. You don't think the Ambassador to China would know what a Chinese citizen is?

Don't act as if you originally said something else.

link   
ROFLMAO... he's optomistic about the future of this country because we have rule of law???

Rule of law is being demolished... along with our constitutions with every act coming out of congress!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join