It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

It's a divide and conquer tactic

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They have really been trying to shut down Ron Paul now that his campaign has been showing true strength. In the time that I have been watching, the analysts have tried to say he is insane and that he has already lost great steam. They are truly trying tell people what to think and who to vote for.

They have also completely skipped Dr. Paul on 2 subjects completely and asked other candidates who are not even close to the frontrunners like Ron Paul instead. It is quite obvious that they want to take the steam out of his sails and keep him from winning the Republican nomination.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Romney is anti gun, he is such a Globalist pretending to be a conservative.

link   
reply to post by neo96

I have got to admit, I don't particularly agree with everything Ron Paul says, but everything is handled with a business perspective it seems. Aim high so you have room to come down.

That being said, Ron Paul still outweighs every other candidate by multitudes despite any differences of opinion. I fully believe he is honest, IMO that is the deciding factor.

Honesty and principle above all else, regardless of its personal implications.
edit on 15-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Sure enough there we disagree on a great many things but neither of us cross that line.

Crying shame free country and people are free to support and like whoever they wish.

link   
Why is Rick Santorum still in these debates? Isnt he polling at like 1%? Give Gary Johnson a chance if you're going to let this war monger in.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul Supporters are called Paul Bearers

link   
Ron Paul is absolutely on fire tonight. I am shocked at the amount of airtime he is getting and follow up questions. I can't believe there are people who booed when talking about Iran. How could anyone rationally support another war? How could they believe the war propaganda that they hate us for our freedom? What a crock. That same reason has been used to start wars for centuries just like in ancient Rome. People are so gullible.

link   
Like the argument of who screws gays over more

Hmm.
edit on 15-12-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

link   
Has Paul spoken since the Iran stuff?

link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat

Nope.

link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

nope

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ASK RON PAUL ANOTHER QUESTION.

I am having a hard time watching this! Do they not remeber Paul is in the top two in Iowa and this is where the debate is taking place? And no one likes Perry or Bachmann, why are they giving Bachmann more attention than Paul and her polling is dismal.

link   
Ron Paul was apparently abducted by aliens mid debate, and we all missed it.

link   
reply to post by tw0330

Whoa how long has it been?

link   
Is Ron Paul Running for Pres of the United States or Pres of Iran and sence when does gop run with Liberal lies like the million dead Iraqies
edit on 15-12-2011 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat

Not yet.

10 minutes left...he may get a small amount of time...but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't speak again.

It was a set up...I'll agree to that.

link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Not as bad as those 50 million sheep who neglected to look into the past of Obama and elected him simple becasue he was a liberal or more to the point he wasn't Bush or a Republican.

With a long list of his own and his parties own "transgressions".

Need to stop with the holier than thout attitude simple fact more people know about Newt's history than they ever did the current fearless leader.

link   
Are they seriously asking every single candidate besides paul? this is hilarious....

link   

Originally posted by xMoralDeclinex
They have really been trying to shut down Ron Paul now that his campaign has been showing true strength. In the time that I have been watching, the analysts have tried to say he is insane and that he has already lost great steam. They are truly trying tell people what to think and who to vote for.

They have also completely skipped Dr. Paul on 2 subjects completely and asked other candidates who are not even close to the frontrunners like Ron Paul instead. It is quite obvious that they want to take the steam out of his sails and keep him from winning the Republican nomination.

Yep, they're not going to let him back in this debate. Now let's see what the people actually think (instead of the MSM) In the next couple weeks. Paul might as well say "c-ya fox, I'm going to campaign now!" and walk off the stage.
He wouldn't lose any votes over it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join