It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There IS A God.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Out of the void came everything.
A vacumn is supposed to be void and is made void by scientists yet virtual paricles appear and disappear.
Maybe what is seen is the big bang banging.
No one can look outside of now, no one can step 1 minute into the past, if there is such a thing as the big bang it must be happening now.

youtu.be...
edit on 12-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
reply to post by smithjustinb

Who cares?

I know I do.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Funny I read this article this morning then read your post.

Proofs of god in a photon

Science loves to cling to itself as proof of no god but the further we delve into the world of quantum physics the futher we see there actually might be a God. (believers dont even have to dig for they feel God in everyhting that is seen and unseen) The definition of God however is important. I think the non believers are the ones who just see the old fashioned man with a white beard sitting in the clouds making decisions where I believe we cant even begin to truly understand what God is but just know that God is everything.

Big Bang, Evoloution, yes that happended for we can observe it; but what caused it and why? There is always the why? Just like an annoying 4 year old kid asks Why? And the answer? it Just is now hush up!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
South Park co creator Trey Parker, said something similar to you. read my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

There's no other way for life to have emerged unless life always was.

You said it yourself... No 'God' needed. Life always was, not always on earth but all over the universe. Our universe (one of infinite others) is just a small part of a greater multiverse where life goes on in an everlasting circle.

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” ― Albert Einstein

Life was never created, it has always existed in different forms in different places and shall continue to do so long after our little blue marble has disappeared.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Good post

There are a lot of interesting, intelligent and well thought out comments here.
Obviously many different perspectives.

But personally, I don't try to "understand" it.

God, my creator, energy, or whatever you want to call it.. Just is.

It's not anything I've ever felt compelled to figure out, or ask "why", or look for proof scientific or otherwise. It's something I feel inside of me, something that guides me, something always present in my life and I have never felt the need to question it nor have I ever had doubt. On this particular subject I sometimes wish everyone felt what I felt.

Just go with the flow...
It's all good.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
there is no ultimate being, however there is something much more significant.
edit on 12-12-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

until someone is liberated from the mind they only live in the memory of the past or the fantasy of the future. Not many people live in the now.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by smithjustinb
14 or so billion years ago, there was a massive explosion of unfathomable magnitude. Then, life happened. That's why there is a God. There is a God because there is life because God is the essence of life. Without the essence of life pre-existing life forms, it would have been impossible for life to emerge.

The chicken came before the egg.

Is it possible that we are a product of a created image, as listed in Genesis 1:27? A much more plausible view is to see that we are a construct of energy, placed into motion by time, space, matter and energy.

In the beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

There are many scientists moving toward this view in the last ten years. A holographic model of creation explains the high state of order and low entropy at the beginning of time. We can explain the spin and motion of the Toroidal nature of time by plotting it on a golden curve. 14 billion years would be divided into 7 rectangles, each smaller than the last by a ratio of 1:1.618. Man is on the 'now' of the wave as we perceive time. To us, the wave is always equal. From a distance, the first part of the wave is the largest and the end is the smallest. In reality, all parts are equal, only seen differently from various distances. Look down from the top of a vortex and the illusion that it narrows is only a construct of distance.

If you can envision this, then realize that we collapse the indeterminate wave of reality as the observer. Reality can be easily seen like memory in a computer game. The gamer only observes the part of memory he collapses from the overall game-space. There is no reason we are not doing the same thing. Time would be an illusion of wave function and the quantum observer opening a space around him. To God, we are readable at every perspective. The space form beginning to end does not change, yet the observers have the ability to change the states of matter in the space in a limited way, creating their own unique realities.

Artificial life develops sentience by doing. Confucius says, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." In my opinion, we are given a reality to become something of value in the next.

LINK

edit on 12-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Is it possible that further evidence to the possibility of the human brain working holographically would be the so called phantom limb phenomenon?

The correlation comes from the fact that as your video suggested after cutting the holographic image with a rose in it in half,and shine the laser through each piece you would get 3 dimensional model of the rose in both of them.

The brain works in a similar way in remembering,like for example if you lost your arm it still has the arm encoded in itself,therefor it gives the feeling that it's still there.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

There is no one to be liberated into the now. And it is impossible to actually be anywhere but here and now. The fallacy is the person and the here and now. There is nothing. 'Not a thing' is happening presently. It is being, being aliveness.
It must be realized that there is nothing and everything is that.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join