It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

US Drones to be shot down (Pakistan)

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com< br />

ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan will shoot down any U.S. drone that intrudes its air space per new directives, a senior Pakistani official told NBC News on Saturday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Sat Dec 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: thread title MUST be the same as source title

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I dont have much else to say to this. Aid must be cut 100% from pakistan. Any engagement directed against US military personnel or equipment by Pakistan should be treated with retalitory strikes. If Pakistan would break down on the Terrorist they permit to live in their country. Drones wouldnt be swarming their airspace.

In my opinion.

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

+90 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Any engagement directed against US military personnel or equipment by Pakistan should be treated with retalitory strikes.

I disagree, Pakistan can do whatever they want within their own borders, including shoot down drones that are violating the country's sovereignty regardless of the elements of terror that are there.

China claims to have Pakistan's back, so maybe this is more than just and idle threat. Washington needs to be careful.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The US should also have the Ability to attack any entity that posses a threat to the Civilian population which that threat has killed a few thousand civilian Americans already. That Entity just so happens to be harbored by Pakistan. If you leave them , we will be back there in another 10 years. With a few more thousand dead .. or maybe 10s of thousands. Probably several dirty bombs next time.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

+68 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

The US should also have the Ability to attack any entity that posses a threat to the Civilian population which they have killed a few thousand civilian Americans already. That Entity just so happens to be harbored by Pakistan. If you leave them , we will be back there in another 10 years. With a few more thousand dead .. or maybe a few million. Probably several dirty bombs next time.

Going by your logic, Pakistan has the right to attack the terrorists in the USA. The American military is a terrorist organization that constantly attacks Pakistani citizens.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

No we arnt.

The USA is killing the Terrorist that are hiding in the mountains. The US Military should not reconize borders of a nation who lets attacks be used against other nations. So according to my logic. We are in the right.

We should have operated a full scale bombing campaign imo.

Pakistan should also be attacked if they dispute our right to security as a nation and attack our military. We asked them to attack the Terrorist operating in their country , and they cut deals and attack the ones that are the weakest.

+47 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Any engagement directed against US military personnel or equipment by Pakistan should be treated with retalitory strikes

You cant break into someones house and expect to be greeted with flowers. Are you seriously suggesting that if the USA illegally violates foreign airspace they are to be given a free pass? Please explain your reasoning .

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Pakistan is finally starting to show it's hand.

I wonder if we will start to see reports of Pakistan special forces fighting

along side the Taliban in the near future.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Looks like the demonstration of Russia's new electronic jamming machine that happened in Iran has turned a few more on the fence to finally tell the U.S. to get out. And now the threat of shooting/stealing drones is real. It appears the schoolyard bully has to reassess his strategy. And yeah, let's bomb Pakistan, and see if China was bluffing about defending them. You've already been pwned once this week by foreign weaponry, why not shoot for some more.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Are you seriously thinking i wouldnt shoot back at the guy who was in some one elses property across the street after he killed a couple of people walking down the street and then continue shooting at me? Running around the property and the cops wont do anything?

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What a war monger thing to say. Of course Parkistan has the right to shot down US drones that kill a heap of innocent people to one suspected terrorist.
You say Parkistan harbours terrorist. Well look at all the terrorist in the US. Bush, Cheney, Pal, Obama, Kissinger, Rice, Rumsfeld, McCain, Clinton and Clinton, do you want me to keep going.

www.youtube.com...

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The USA is killing the Terrorist

Who or what defines the terrorist? What is the definition of a terrorist? You know cheney was a terrorist, I hope the russians invade because he is hiding in the USA. It is perfectly legit.

The US Military should not reconize borders of a nation who lets attacks be used against other nations

The same can be said of 9.11. When the US used saudi arabia as an airbase for its attacks on iraq, 9.11 was repurcussion. Saudi arabia should not recognize the borders of the USA because it harbors terrorists.

So according to my logic.

You have no logic.

We should have operated a full scale bombing campaign imo.

With you strapped to a bomb and you can guide it to the target using your hands as wings. Are you prepared for many more 9.11/s as repurcusion?

Pakistan should also be attacked if they dispute our right to security as a nation and attack our military.

USA should also be attacked if they dispute the right to security as a nation and attack the pakistan military. That is exactly what the pakistan military is saying right now.

+34 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The USA is invading someone elses property, don't you get it? The USA deserves to get shot back for invading foreign lands.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Here , let me dumb down my logic for you.

Are you seriously thinking i wouldnt shoot back at the guy who was in some one elses property across the street after he killed a couple of people walking down the street and then continues shooting at me saying he will kill more families? Then the cops wont do anything to kill this man because they are afraid of him.

It is my responsibility to defend my home. I cant simply go inside and wait , he will come. I best keep him away from my Family so i can control him better.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Would you be so gung-ho to wage this shooting war against the "terrorist" in your neighbors house if the wife and kids were in there as well?

This us vs them mentality is rediculous. Sometimes I think all of those advocating violence against others should be drug out into the street and shot.. but then I realize that would make me one of them..

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Would we have this problem on my end if the cops would go in and get him out?

Is my family more important to me than the people across the street? When i requested the Cops to help me , it will make me look bad if innocent people are hit or killed due to me firing?

+18 more 
link   
'Pakistan should also be attacked if they dispute our right to security as a nation and attack our military.'
So America should have the priviledge of going into any country they wish, and if they get shot at, the right to bomb that nation for defending it's borders.
That quote is by far the best example of American Ignorance and Exceptionalism I have seen in... a few hours!

+6 more 
link   

I think Pakistan is finally tired of US drones killing their people.

old.tehrantimes.com...

Pakistanis protest U.S. drone attacks Thousands of Pakistanis have staged an anti-U.S. demonstration in the port city of Karachi, calling for an end to U.S. drone attacks, and Washington's interference in the region. Pakistan's largest religious party, the Jamaat-e-Islami, organized the sit-in demonstration in the country's largest city, Karachi, a Press TV correspondent reported. “The main message to the U.S. is that they should leave this territory, they have invaded this region for the past eleven years. I can explicitly say, the misery of the people has increased,” said a representative of Jamaat-e-Islami, Syed Munawar Hassan.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Maybe the US is tired of Pakistan harboring terrorist?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamconcerned

Re read that sentence , not sure where you got half the comments you just made from that one sentence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join