It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

So you win offensive wars?

Like the Japanese in 1942? Like the Germans in the 1940's? Like the Germans in WW1? Like France in the 1800's?

Shall I list more?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iamconcerned

Why would i care if i have given you every option to continue your way of life and even make it easier by not having terrorist come around and blow up their own people and slit your daughters throat for being raped

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Um .. yes.

WWI was a defensive war, look how that turned out. No one won because everyone was fighting defensively and millions died for the hell of it.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Killing an Enemy that has attacked you , is not murder.

Who from pakistan attacked you?

Also 9.11 was a result of US meddling in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by intrptr

Yes it is Military Industrial though.

You should learn it. You dont win defensive wars.

Maybe its time human beings let things like hate and wars go and try to work on ways to bring humanity back together again?

Maybe spend all that money in the last decade spent on ending human life, and apply it to fix the world hunger problem? Developing free energy? Maybe without all the suffering those "terrorists" would begin to see the futility of their fight?

Nah, # it lets just keep going and blowing the # out of countries we arm first. Its been working so far right?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Are you the guy that wears T shirts that say, Bomb Hanoi, better late than never? Or..
Kill em all. Let God sort em out?
What we have here is a Crusader. Wind me up and point me in the direction of the enemy. But your Avatar implies that you believe what Jesus said: that you are to love your enemies? To turn the other cheek? To forgive them for they know not what they do?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Doesnt matter. They killed 3000 people. So we attacked. We didnt kill 3000 innocent men and women because they were Muslim. They attacked us , our Civilian population. They didnt attack the guys meddeling the middle east.

The Middle East needs to be meddeled in considering it has nothing but Terrorist roaming around looking to kill Non believers.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Hopefully after your graduation you can direct them from the front lines, but knowing you you'll just teach a class back at Fishburne.

link   

And Japan hit you lot first, gave you a bloody nose but ended up getting nuked... YAY! Go offensive first strike!

link   

Originally posted by cconn487

reply to post by intrptr

Yes it is Military Industrial though.

You should learn it. You dont win defensive wars.

Maybe its time human beings let things like hate and wars go and try to work on ways to bring humanity back together again?

Maybe spend all that money in the last decade spent on ending human life, and apply it to fix the world hunger problem? Developing free energy? Maybe without all the suffering those "terrorists" would begin to see the futility of their fight?

Nah, # it lets just keep going and blowing the # out of countries we arm first. Its been working so far right?

Yeah and we need a catchy name for it let me think how about...PEACE??

link   

No idea what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

My god. With words like that you could get a job in the Whitehouse. Back to reallty now. It is people like you that give Americans bad names. I have traveled alot. When you talk about the US in most countries, most people are filled with hatered for the US. Americans from my experience are great people. Stop making a full of yourself and your country.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Yeah , they hit us first. We became aggressive , notice that, we didnt sit back and defend our costal areas in mass. We retaliated in a mass attack across the pacific , and we nuked them because we would have lost 200 thousand men in the invasion and would have to nearly kill the entire Japanese population to take the country.

The Nuke did both sides favors.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Agreed.

But just wanted to say I dig your avatar. Ron Swanson is my fave libertarian, and I agree that breakfast foods are awesome.

link   
reply to post by aarys

People like me because i dont advocate leaving jobs unfinished? Because i dont advocate going easy on Terrorist that have given us problems for several decades? Yeah. Im in the wrong for wanting to kill the people before they kill me.

link   

Doesnt matter

Yes it does matter

They killed 3000 people

They killed them because of the 1991 gulf war in iraq, did you forget that the USA killed them first? Did you forget that war? They only are doing this as you quoted: Killing an Enemy that has attacked you , is not murder. They attacked the USA on 2001 because they killed an enemy that had attacked them first (1991 gulf war)

We didnt kill 3000 innocent men and women because they were Christian.

Neither did they. We kill only anyone in the middle east

The Middle East needs to be meddeled in considering it has nothing but Terrorist roaming around looking to kill Non believers.

I hope someone meddles in US affairs because USA is sticking its nose in places where it does not belong. Did you call all middle easterners terrorists?

link   

I'm talking about after you take all your fancy classes with all the other boys and their burly butt cheeks, remember sodomy isn't a crime anymore in the military, most likely you will end up teaching at military high school, instead of fighting like real soldiers.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No idea what you are talking about.

Yah you do... your signature says it for you.
Get some... (blood on your hands)
Then come back and tell us about it.

link   

So you first strike Pakistan, they have the right to defend themselves!!

Case rested.

link   

You have very little merit in your arguments. You speak with Emotion instead of common sense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join