It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Maybe Pakistan is tired of the US harboring terrorists? Namely the drone pilots for example. Bunch of scared people who cant fight on the ground and then go home after playing their video game. They are not real men

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Every country that has Drones flying in their air-space should have the right to shoot them down.
How can the UN allow this ?

Oh I forgot...........They`re American Drones.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

I dont have much else to say to this. Aid must be cut 100% from pakistan. Any engagement directed against US military personnel or equipment by Pakistan should be treated with retalitory strikes. If Pakistan would break down on the Terrorist they permit to live in their country. Drones wouldnt be swarming their airspace.

In my opinion.

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

Your name wouldn't be John McCain would it???

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

As i said earlier. We asked pakistan time and time and time again to help us. We cant simply go home... if we do? Guess what. They come back , they rebuild , re organize. I guess you have no idea of warfare.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A recent report put the war on terror casualties killed by US at around 80% civilian.

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The US should also have the Ability to attack any entity that posses a threat to the Civilian population which that threat has killed a few thousand civilian Americans already. )

so what you are saying is that only Americans have the right to defend their own borders.. and only American civilian casualties are worth fighting for.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Maybe the US is tired of Pakistan harboring terrorist?

US drones kill Pakistan's civilians.

Who the real terrorist? Could you ever imagine some other country (one you don't like at all) sending in drones to hunt terrorists, but in reality kill everything, terrorists and civilians? I bet you would be up in arms if your mother was killed by an Iranian drone because Iran was hunting terrorists the US is harboring.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

WOW...You really are insane....

link   
At the end of the day the US thought it could do what it wanted in Pakistan ( drone attacks,sf incursions, the bin laden job,ect ) because Pakistan wanted US cash
And Pakistan for all it's complaints in the past thought - well we better let them so they keep giving us cash
Now Pakistan is changing its mind on this unwritten agreement - so should the US - stop the funding !
What America is doing is an act of invasion , on a so called ally
And Pakistan has every right do defend its airspace
So by your theory America has every right to invade
What do you think china will say about that
And let's not forget that Pakistan is currently in peace talks with elements of the Taliban
And surprise surprise china and the Taliban are old buddies too

Wish I could agree with you OP and understand your reasoning but your looking at a VERY small part of a much bigger picture

link   
reply to post by lambros56

Drones wouldnt be there if Pakistan would not let an Armed Military Force Occupy their country that kills their people , American People , British People , Russians , Chinese.

If you ask me , Pakistan needs to be attacked. The fact they have Nukes is probably the worst idea ever concieved.

Pakistan is a thorn in the Wests side as well as the Middel East's side, and will become a even greater thorn if we leave unfinished. Probably more lives next time. Then we have to come right back.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Here let me dumb it down for you. You start a thread stating that Pakistan defending it's borders is tantamount to war, and they should be bombed for it. Your logic dictates that America should be allowed in -any- country they feel harbors terrorists, hence your lame neighbor analogy. You espouse exceptionalism, but your public education and your media makes you believe you're just a patriot. Thankfully this board has many people outside America, who can see through your ignorant crap.

link   

Why should they help the USA? You cant go to your neighbor or someone across the town and beg them for help that was your own fault. The USA created these terrorists and now they expect other countries to help fix their mess? No it's their mess that they created and they can fix it themselves, if another country is not interested, well tough luck. Can you help my $300,000 debt? If you dont I will send a drone to your house.

We cant simply go home...

Yes you can go home, because when you invade someones land it is called occupation

I guess you have no idea of warfare.

I know a lot about warfare and I can tell you that 6000 US troops killed in iraq and afghanistan was all done by third world countries. No matter how great the US technology is, simplicity still takes the cake.
edit on 10-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by iamconcerned

Re-read what i said , and come back and repost.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yeah let's bomb Pakistan, we can take on the Chinese, right? Right? Americans are really that ignorant aren't they.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And I think you (OP) have explained to yourself why Pakistan is going to shoot down these drones. Their neighborhood is being invaded by some gun-nut. They're defending their families and neighbors by trying to remove that threat.

Name one Pakistani terrorist that has affected your life. I'll wait patiently behind my keyboard and computer bunker.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Doesnt matter who created them. Its the fact they are acting against the entire world right now. Killing every nationality and religion. I could care less if Russia made these guys. If they are not listening to Russian orders any longer , then we simply kill all the Terrorist they produced.

Pakistan is their staging area now and Pakistan wont do anything about it. If we get attacked again , im telling you , Pakistan will be invaded.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

What?

If i was harboring a gunman that was killing people on the streets for fun. I would expect some one to act against my home eventually.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Considering we could take on the Chinese , we could simply land lock them and bomb their natural resources (Oil) to hell and back.

Considering American Strategic Oil Reserve is estimated to have more than what the middle east has now.

link   

Considering we could take on the Chinese , we could simply land lock them and bomb their natural resources (Oil) to hell and back.

Considering American Strategic Oil Reserve is estimated to have more than what the middle east has now.

link   

China can assign one soldier per person in America and still have 1 billion people left to run their country. You are not very smart.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Its about time someone stopped the US campaign of terror. Yeah I said it and I truly believe it. I'm sure US officials have no problem with all the "collateral damage" that their war on terror has been causing, and still causing in many countries over the past decade. To the families of innocent bystanders, the US is the terrorist! And I'm sorry, switch roles and we would say the same thing. Thats just a fact.

I'm all for protecting people. Though when your "protection" hurts any innocent that action is unjustifiable on a base human level. If you can't intercede without any innocents getting hurt, try harder or gtfo.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join