It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Doesnt matter who created them

Yes it does matter. Please explain clearly why it does not matter that the USA created the terrorists to begin with in the first place.

Its the fact they are acting against the entire world right now

Please state the source for this. Back up your 'facts'

Killing every nationality and religion.

Source for this. You know how many people the USA has killed in the middle east of every nationality and race?

I could care less if Russia made these guys

Well america made these terrorsists and if other countries dont want to help, tough luck.

Pakistan is their staging area now and Pakistan wont do anything about it. If we get attacked again , im telling you , Pakistan will be invaded.

The USA is the one doing the attacking and Pakistan is defending itself. When you fly an aircraft into foreign airspace it is called invading. Do you really want me to look up the definition for you and post it?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Here , let me dumb down my logic for you.

Are you seriously thinking i wouldnt shoot back at the guy who was in some one elses property across the street after he killed a couple of people walking down the street and then continues shooting at me saying he will kill more families? Then the cops wont do anything to kill this man because they are afraid of him.

It is my responsibility to defend my home. I cant simply go inside and wait , he will come. I best keep him away from my Family so i can control him better.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

So what if a someone else steps outside to see what is going on? Are you going to turn and shoot them? And after killing the guy are you to kill everyone in a 3 block radius that looks like someone who might hang out with that guy you killed? The best way to defend your home is to be at your home....how you gonna defend your house from 3 blocks away? Pakistan has every right to defend their own country just as you feel we do.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

As i said earlier. We asked pakistan time and time and time again to help us. We cant simply go home... if we do? Guess what. They come back , they rebuild , re organize. I guess you have no idea of warfare.

So what you're essentially saying is that America is sulking because Pakistan wouldn't help so that justifies bombing them into the stoneage because they wouldn't play ball?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Considering US Military personnel arnt technology? We have the Ability to annihlate an Entire countries Eco system, Infrastructure , cities , and trade without using any Weapons of Mass destruction and let the people die of Insurrection / Starvation / Sickness.

I mean hell , we cant kill everyone. We simply wanted to clean house and a government that would not allow Terrorist. We can simply attack and destroy a nation who declares war , Terrorist who own no Lands make it harder.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hellz Yeah we can win a war with China and Russia, we'll just nuke em!!! We can survive nukes helllz yeah!!! Ignorance at it's finest right there. I believe the rebel flag your grandpa gave you needs to go through the wash again.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Yes we are sulking. They attacked us.

They moved to Pakistan and if we leave with them still intact and alive. They will attack again.

If we go to war with Pakistan , Pakistan had a fair chance to let us help and or kick them out themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wonder what our wonderful self glorified elected officials are doing ? Oh wait , we have Hillary on it. Our president is packing for a vacation!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by lambros56

Drones wouldnt be there if Pakistan would not let an Armed Military Force Occupy their country that kills their people , American People , British People , Russians , Chinese.

What's odd about this statement is this is exactly what Pakistan is attempting to do, by giving the US a hard time, seeing as how the US has killed many innocent people on their soil.

So..What you are saying is that Pakistan should not allow armed military forces to occupy their land that kill people..... But the US Military should be allowed to occupy their land and kill people.

So which is it? Is it okay for Pakistan to defend it's soil against occupying forces that kill people, or is it wrong?

You can't have it both ways.

Anyway,just pointing out the odd double speak ( read hypocritical and ironic statement).

Peace and love.

See you around the boards.
edit on 10-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iamconcerned

Why would we nuke them? Its called Land Locked. We destroy their navies lock down coasto air space with aircraft , send a crap ton of ICBMs and destroy their infrastructure and bases.

Its a known strategy that has been in place since the 70s ... land lock them ... bomb them back to the stone age. Decalre peace.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

link   

And your symbol is the cross? You are supposed to be a christian yet you are advocating murder and mayhem? You are a hypocrite. If Jesus came back today he would side with the Muslims. You do know that Muslims are waiting for Jesus dont you?

Just because the USA has the capability to destroy nations does not mean it should. God can destroy the USA easily. This is just a test for the USA and it failed. God gave it free reign to do whatever and wanted to see how responsible it acted.

link   

Considering US Military personnel arnt technology? We have the Ability to annihlate an Entire countries Eco system, Infrastructure , cities , and trade without using any Weapons of Mass destruction and let the people die of Insurrection / Starvation / Sickness.

I mean hell , we cant kill everyone. We simply wanted to clean house and a government that would not allow Terrorist. We can simply attack and destroy a nation who declares war , Terrorist who own no Lands make it harder.

Please tell me that you are not in the military because you're scaring the crap out of me...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It is my responsibility to defend my home. I cant simply go inside and wait , he will come.

"I swear to god your honor, he was going to hit me so I hit him back first."
You sir are spouting what the Military Industrial Complex has filled your mind with thru the Main Stream Media.
"I have to go shoot my neighbors before they come and shoot me."

That's called Murder. What? Your gonna load your rifle cross the street kick down his door and kill em all just to be sure? That they don't kill you? That the kids don't grow up and shoot you for killing their parents?

You have just become what you claim you are fighting against.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

How have i advocated Murder or Mayhem?

I advocated protecting my way of life.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No you advocated going into foreign lands and killing people; that is murder and mayhem.

Also how is your way of life threatened? Please explain.
edit on 10-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yes it is Military Industrial though.

You should learn it. You dont win defensive wars.

link   

Your ignorance of deisel submarines is most amusing, and your ignorance of war in general is even more amusing. Yeah lets land lock them, they won't use their nukes at that point right? I think the gun in the back window of your truck might need cleaning.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

...bomb them back to the stone age. Decalre peace.

Yah, peace of the grave.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The Bible does not say "Thou shalt not kill" it advocated "Thou shalt not murder".

Read the corrected translations. NKJV where it simply fixes ONLY translation / punctuation errors. It does not do what the NIV does. Where they try and rearrange the entire text to match modern depiction.

Killing an Enemy that has attacked you , is not murder.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

'I advocated protecting my way of life.'
You forgot to add, 'and quite frankly I don't give a crap about anyone elses way of life.'
Gotta love AmeriKa.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iamconcerned

Let it be Amusing.

I have one semester of Military Science and Diplomacy left ... sort of ironic how i did well in diplomacy classes.

I have a degree in this stuff.

You dont win by defending territory. You have to attack if you want to win.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join