It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans continue on their quest to destroy everything the U.S. stands for.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

They are just trying to Catch Up to the Marxists Democrats who have Already Destroyed America . Read it and Weep ................

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah typical hate the righties thread and those lefties we need Government to save us all without a thought as to who is going to save us from the Government.

You people can not even begin to play the blame game of the current state of the union on the right 70 years of social engineering government regulation has led us here.

That is on the left with their creations of Medicare,Medicaid,Social Security the Federal Reserve and the i want it all i want it now of the i want more and i sure don't give a crap how to the tune of over 110 trillion dollars.

Those same people screamed bloody murder at bailouts but say nothing about over 100 million Americans sole means of support is the Government via unconstitutional taxation robbing from the rich and giving to no one.

The US was destroyed a long time ago and those champions of "people before profits" now that there is less than 10 million "profiting" hell if they were an "endangered species" for what they are they would be screaming save them but nope.

And i do wish those people who scream "constitution" knew what the hell they were talking about since this nation was founded as a constitutional republic where minority rights are protected but what do we have instead mob rule mob stupidity and mob psychosis where some people are not successful and can't make it on their own and they scream WE WANT MORE GOVERNMENT MASTERY.

Last thought here when the Republicans hold only the house and the Democrats hold the Senate and the Presidency how the hell is it THEIR FAULT?

what a load of bs.

edit on 10-12-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

That assertion is probably the MOST ABSURD assertion I've ever read--among many--on ATS ever.

1. The main political parties are both stooges of the Marxist globalist oligarchy--playing a complex good-cop/bad-cop charade to keep the sheeple/slaves pre-occupied while their rights and the Constitution are shredded right out from under them.

2. The Kenyan Marxist Destroyer in Chief in the Whitehouse is merely the most eagerly complicit satanic destroyer ever groomed for the job. All have played their roles. Bush's granddaddy funded Hitler to insure Hitler's success in an early experiment at social engineering, tyrannical control and mass death.

3. Carter and Clinton were both playing the bad-cop/dark-side/Marxist/collectivist role in the White House. They merely were less overt about it than the Marxist Kenyan is.

4. Probably, after the Marxist Kenyan oversees shredding the National and somewhat the world economy; our Bill of Rights even more thoroughly than already; our military; our food production; our energy production; our transportation; . . . etc. . . . etc. . . . etc. AND thrust us and the globe into WWIII, his bosses who spent so long rearing him and grooming him for the job via pedophile Marxists et al . . . will then turn on him and blame him as a scape goat.

5. He's reportedly aware of this from the instructions he received on assuming the office. On reading the sealed EYES ONLY envelope from his bosses, he reportedly collapsed and muttered: "They've made me a scapegoat." INDEED. I thought so long before I read that narrative.

6. I figure that all his golfing, being serviced by designated Whitehouse assistants/kneeling young men and frequent extended vacations is that he's cashing in while he still has breath to do so.

7. I somewhat don't blame him . . . a huge degree of Attachment Disorder; raging Narcissism; supreme arrogance; a mean vengeful tyrannical streak . . . he was/is perfectly cast for the role the oligarchy has reared, trained, brainwashed and thrust him into.

8. What I don't understand is how anyone with a brain above that of a drunken slug fails to see such multiply proven facts and likely facts. Oh, right . . . lots of people still think that they can learn something accurate and true from the Main Stream Media.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I'd like anyone of the perspective of the OP to document for us . . .

When, in the recorded history of the world as we are aware of it,

has LARGE GOVERNMENT

EVER

NOT

INCREASED TYRANNY

as well as a lessening of rights and welfare of the common man--particularly those on the lowest rungs . . . usually with scant middle rungs at all.

????

I'm beginning to think that the oligarchy's decades long efforts to turn our educational system into a 'training program' for mindless, clueless, emotion-driven, cloned, idiot slaves . . . has succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

On that score, please look up

Charlotte Iserbyt on youtube.

Maybe I can offer a link . . .

www.youtube.com... l0

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Good luck with that, if Gingrich is the best the repubs can do, then you got about a 0% chance.

The republicans in congress have the lowest rating in congressional history.

The Republicans have no morality, not a shred of decency among their entire congressional representation.

Why anyone wants our country to belong to the ICBs is beyond me.

edit on 10-12-2011 by poet1b because: typo

Guess what? This isnt about my party vs yours. This isnt a football game. Stop voting for democrat or republican and start voting for who can actually fix this country. Stop being blinded by a primitive my team vs yours mentality. All it does is divide and conquer.

We need smaller Government. We need to get out of these illegal and undeclared wars. We need to abolish the federal reserve and put the money back in the hands of the people. We need to secure our borders. Be friends with all ally with none. We need to only go to war when we are attacked and avoid war at all cost in any other situation. We need to deal with our world's largest prison population and look at the cause of it: prohibition. We need to go back to putting education and industry at the top of our list of things to excell at.

This country can be fixed. And Obama can and should be impeached. Until then, Ron Paul 2012. Wake up.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I can't wait to vote obama out that's all imma say..

So you want to vote out a Rottweiler, and vote in a wolf in sheep's clothing(and that wolf is only half covered)...OK buddy. That'll show 'em!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
in a democracy, as a citizen, you give the authority for someone to govern over you. you are greater than the congressman, the senator and the president.

their authority comes from you. the police fall in the same category. when you talk to them with that authority, all levels of government and law enforcement will have to obey you.

thru their oaths they are bound to serve you. once you know that "secret" you'll be able to look them in the eye, not the other way around.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

This country can be fixed. And Obama can and should be impeached.

Impeached for what? Because you disagree with him? You don't think the Republicans would have already impeached him if he had done anything impeachable?
I find it funny how those who say Wake up are often the ones most asleep.
You need to wake up! The Republicans support EVERYTHING Obama has been doing.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by e11888

Impeached for what? Because you disagree with him? You don't think the Republicans would have already impeached him if he had done anything impeachable?

Going to war with Libya without going to congress? I mean thats just the most obvious.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Those same people screamed bloody murder at bailouts but say nothing about over 100 million Americans sole means of support is the Government via unconstitutional taxation robbing from the rich and giving to no one.

They don't have jobs because the Corporate loving republicans sent all of our jobs overseas...

"robbing from the rich and giving to no one" I thought they were giving the taxed money to the poor? Contradict yourself much?

You need to get a grip. You are so detached from reality.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

reply to post by e11888

Going to war with Libya without going to congress? I mean thats just the most obvious.

We didn't go to war. We didn't even have any troops on the ground, besides CIA. And it was through a NATO treaty.... even if we did send troops, it would've been legal.

Why wouldn't the republicans who hate Obama, impeach him if he has done something illegal...
It's because he hasn't broken any laws. No matter how much you desire it, it's not true.

edit on 10-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
it still amazes me that seemingly intelligent people still believe in party differences and buy the game.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by e11888

We didn't go to war. We didn't even have any troops on the ground, besides CIA. And it was through a NATO treaty.... even if we did send troops, it would've been legal.

Why wouldn't the republicans who hate Obama, impeach him if he has done something illegal...
It's because he hasn't broken any laws. No matter how much you desire it, it's not true.

edit on 10-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Yes dropping bombs on another country has never been seen as an act of war. The republicans wont impeach him because its entertainment. Its a show. Its like wrestling. Both parties are the same thing they just switch power between each other. And then you have people that actually buy into this 'my team vs your team' primitive mentality. Stop arguing over crap that doesnt matter. Stop voting for people only of your own team. Start looking at how we can fix this country together instead of being divded by party. Ron Paul is the answer and Im not even republican. Party means nothing! Its all an act.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was thumbing through a magazine, I think it was Vanity Fair and there was an article about "Surprising Conservative" celebrities. As I read through the list, most were called "conservative" because they were into Ron Paul. I just think that shows a disconnect. But at least they mentioned him.

Yes, I do think that TPTB rely on us people to get caught up in the competitiveness and high emotion of a 2 team thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
double post ???
edit on 10-12-2011 by butterflyowl because: double post

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

My grasp on reality is just fine simple fact free homes,free healthcare,free retirements, free everything has ran out of money that has put people out of work and racked up over 100 trillion in debt.

That is on the left because sickness,and poverty still exist in this country they havent been wiped out and created millions whose sole provider is Government.

Get a grip get a clue that the money jar has ran out.,

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

I agree with you. Ron Paul's solutions would do so much good for this country. If he's the Republican candidate, I'd vote for him. I'd either vote for him, or nobody.
The sad part is that I highly doubt he'll be the republican candidate.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by e11888

I agree with you. Ron Paul's solutions would do so much good for this country. If he's the Republican candidate, I'd vote for him. I'd either vote for him, or nobody.

He's about to win Iowa! He can and will win! Dont listen to the paid off media! He is a front runner!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Ghost375

My grasp on reality is just fine simple fact free homes,free healthcare,free retirements, free everything has ran out of money that has put people out of work and racked up over 100 trillion in debt.

Have you ever seen one of those free homes? I have. You wouldn't last a week in there.

Healthcare isn't free. And the cheap healthcare doesn't cover plastic surgery. It covers their generic prescriptions.

Free retirements? okay buddy, if you call paying into social security all your life to receive a pension when you retire "free."

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by e11888

He's about to win Iowa! He can and will win! Dont listen to the paid off media! He is a front runner!

Actually CNN just said the other day that Ron Paul has a good chance, and he is surging in the polls. They can't downplay him forever. Especially if he wins Iowa. God speed to Ron Paul.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join