It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul . A mason ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
continue here :

So let's hope RP is either:

a) Not a Mason (but I hope he would please explain the handshakes, AND the supposed "fraternity" hand-sign);

b) Or that if he is a Mason, he is only at the 3rd degree Blue Lodge level (highly doubtful due to his age and stature), in which case he wouldn't know a whole lot of the "inside agenda" of the Lodge connection to the global agenda, as he wouldn't be "groomed" yet to that end if he was just a "low-level" Mason.

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple.* Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations.* It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understand them."* [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819]

"We must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree (30th and above), whom we shall select.* With regards to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledged to the strictest secrecy.* Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful, because its direction will be unknown." [Letter, dated 1/22/1870, from Albert Pike to the Head of the Order of the Illuminati, Guiseppe Mazzini]

-------------------------

I also thought it was interesting in the wiki info that a person named Lewandowski was Ron's "big brother" in the fraternity. Would that be a Polish or Jewish name? (sincerely, I don't know). FWIW, Freemasonry's origins are in Kabbalistic Judaism:

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end." (Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise, a major pioneer of Reform Judaism in America, 1855)
"Freemasonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?" (The Jewish Tribune, editorial, 1927)

The above two quotes from: watch.pair.com...

"Freemasonry is a search for Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 741, Pike was a 33rd Degree Mason, Head of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction].

"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of the Illuminati ... all the Masonic associations owe to it [the Kabalah] their Secrets and their symbols." [Pike, Morals and Dogma ]

"To conceive of God ... the Kabala imagined Him to be a 'most occult light'." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 740]

---------------------------------------------

So, yes, it's a grievous thought that the good doctor might also be "one of them," ie, intertwined in those dreadful secret societies. It's a concern that I have tried to "push to the back of my mind" for weeks because I was having too much fun watching all the videos and reading all the inspiring and hopeful comments by soooo many people. Who doesn't want to hope that RP is the REAL THING with NO unsavory connections whatsoever?

We all do, of course. So it's been my prayer and hope that I would eventually see/hear/read some concrete "proof" straight from the Doc himself -- the preferable method being that someone with a video camera and opportunity would just ask Ron Paul face-to-face: "Dr. Paul, we must know, ARE YOU A MASON, sir? If so, WHAT DEGREE?"

Because RP is known for his honesty and integrity, I'm "assuming" he would give a truthful answer. But then again, if he IS a high-level Mason, he has already taken an oath of secrecy, which I doubt he would break (on threat of death they take these "blood oaths") which is why I say a video would be good, I want to SEE how he answers the question...

Repeating quote:

"We must create a super rite, which will remain UNKNOWN, to which we will call those Masons of HIGH DEGREE (30th and above), whom WE shall SELECT.* With regards to our brothers in Masonry, THESE MEN MUST BE PLEDGED TO THE STRICTEST SECRECY. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful, because its direction will be UNKNOWN." [Letter, dated 1/22/1870, from Albert Pike to the Head of the Order of the Illuminati, Guiseppe Mazzini]

(caps added).

[...]

I forgot to include this link re: my 1st post further above. It's a website of "ex-Masons for Jesus" and they have a page of drawings of some of the Masonic signals and handshakes: www.ephesians5-11.org... :

"BOAZ"*
GRIP OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE
(HANDSHAKE)

"SHIBBOLETH"
PASS GRIP OF A FELLOW CRAFT
(HANDSHAKE)

*"JACHIN"
REAL GRIP OF A FELLOW CRAFT
(HANDSHAKE)

"TUBALCAIN"
PASS GRIP OF A MASTER MASON
(HANDSHAKE)

referring this ATS thread :

ATS thread

link   
Compare some of those to the three still photos of Ron Paul shaking hands at that link (you have to scroll down the page for the "still" handshaking photos): www.thebereanchronicles.com...

When my sister was down a few weeks ago we tried "shaking hands" several times to see how a "natural" handshake is vs. these where you bend your thumb into the knuckle of the other person, which is NOT natural, as you, again, have to "force" your hand to do it that way.

DetroitLion at RonPaulForums.com

Nice checkerboard flooring inside Masonic Temples/Lodges as well. It is symbolic of the occult Kabbalistic balance between black and white which occult Freemasonry loves. Of course this directly contradicts the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ: "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me, walketh not in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

This balance is seen in other occult symbols like the black and white of the yin and the yang.

DetroitLion at RonPaulForums.com

“The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are [sic] displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry … It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain.."

ATS thread

link   
Project Camelot Interviews Leo Zagami - Part 1 of 3

Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - the Masonic Executive Committee - of Monte Carlo, was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati. He is a 33rd degree Freemason, and a senior member of the infamous P2 Lodge. He was the 'Prince': prepared to take over after the older Illuminati 'King', Licio Gelli. He was born of a Scottish-Sicilian Illuminati aristocratic bloodline, and so has been involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

Disgusted with satanic black magic rituals, and with the true intentions of those who regard themselves as the elite controllers of the planet, he has now made the commitment to tell the real story of those who seek to rule us all without our consent.

Quick, intelligent, likeable, passionate, and with a huge amount of information at his fingertips about the inside workings of the Powers that Be, Leo welcomed us into his house in Oslo, Norway, where he had been living in what might be called exile.

In our two and a half hour interview we were barely able to scratch the surface of everything he knows, and what we present is a summary for those unfamiliar with the labyrinthine details of one of the most important stories of our time.

Be warned: some of the material is shocking.

Leo seems to have paid a price for talking to us on camera. Days after our interview, his wife Fatma Süslü, of Turkish descent but an aspiring Norwegian politician, left him - accusing us at Project Camelot, in the process, of being agents. Immediately after her departure he was temporarily imprisoned and his cellphone and computers were confiscated by the police. He intends to leave Norway for safer shores as soon as he can make the arrangements.

Leo is a very brave man, and we wish him well. He is determined and resilient. The information he presents is extraordinary and detailed, and much more will be found on his own www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it... website. We intend to keep in close touch with him, and will support him in whatever way we can.

To contact Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy, please e-mail us at [email protected].

Project Camelot Interviews Leo Zagami - Part 2 of 3

Project Camelot Interviews Leo Zagami - Part 3 of 3

The Temple Apron - Freemasonry

The Temple Apron is a symbol of Satan(Lucifer) power and priest-hood(religion).

www.saintbirgitta.com...

322 Skull and Mormons

Illuminati & Freemason - Project Lucifer Exposed

ATONATION: Aton Gold and Lucifarianism

Masons And The New World Order, Communism, Illuminati

THE MYSTERIES OF THE KABBALAH AND FREEMASONRY

The Kabbalah and Freemasonry

KABBALAH AND FREEMASONRY

ATS thread

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I didn't know such thread existed and takes much time to read it all.

I suggest you read it ,too.

That thread was sent on 2008.

edit on 9/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

What does any of that have to do with Ron Paul?

He isn't a Mason. End of story.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

End of story.

Well said - the mention of Leo Lyon Zagami did it for me. What a maroon, I love that guy.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Ron Paul frequently expresses his objections to the Iraq war. Ron Paul Speaks, a 2008 book documenting Ron Paul’s “dynamic statements on hundreds of issues,” states in several places, “He voted against the Iraq War.” (pp. xi, xiv, xvi, back cover) In October of 2002, Congressman Paul did vote against the Iraq War Resolution, H.J. Res. 114. However, Ron Paul’s Nay vote came one year late, after military action had already begun in the Mideast. On September 14, 2001, Ron Paul voted for H.J.RES.64 “To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.” H.J. Res. 64 was approved and the Senate approved S.J. Res. 23, “Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists.”

Ron Paul reveals his true Zionist colors by maintaining that Islamic terrorists destroyed the Twin Towers on 9-11, and that the U.S. Military should be used against them. “Why are we taking precious military and intelligence resources away from tracking down those who did attack the United States–and who may again attack the United States–and using them to invade countries that have not attacked the United States? 22.” (Ron Paul Speaks, fn. 22 Ron Paul, "Questions That Won’t Be Asked About Iraq," U.S. House of Representatives, Sept. 10, 2002.)

Liberty Oak Ranch

Quit using Ron Paul as a forum for your bigotted beliefs. You don’t know anything about him or his ideals obviously. You also know nothing about the Freemason or Eastern Star organizations.

1. Ron Paul’s father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district. I should know, I was his scheduler for ten years.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

Your hatefilled retoric regarding a benevolent, Biblically based organization is likened to those who have a fear of the unknown. It spawns lies and hate toward those who are innocent and have done good for others. Just try taking your child to the Shriner’s burn or crippled childrens hospital. They will take care of your child regardless of your ignorance and will do it free of charge. How many people has your paranoia helped?

Here is more

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You have just copied and pasted a ton of stuff with no real point to make?

What is your point?

Your OP asked the question of whether Ron Paul is a Mason. He is not. What are you going on about now? Nobody questions whether his wife and daughters and family and neighbors are Masons. There is one, very simple truth here, Ron Paul is not a Mason, and you can copy and paste from here til the cows come home, but he still won't be a Mason.

And, even if he were a Mason, what difference would it make? We already know he is a truthful and honorable man, so making him a Mason would just be redundant.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

So , that is your answer. You say " he is not "

You have already said it.

He isn't a Mason. End of story.

And you can say that till the cows never come home.

You are one user and you have one vote. remember.
edit on 9/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It isn't up for a vote, and it isn't an opinion.

It is a fact.

He is not a Mason, he has said so, the Masons have said so, what more is there to discuss? If 1000 people suddenly flood into this thread with the opinion that he is a Mason, the fact is, he still isn't.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The question shouldn't be "is Ron Paul a mason?" but rather "does Ron Paul belong to the upper tier of freemasons?" Assuming the masons are an evil organization hellbent on ruling the world, it's still just the upper level members who have any control. Talk to (almost) any mason of a local lodge and they're regular, upstanding members of their community. It doesn't matter if Paul is a Mason, or a Rotarian, or a Lion, or a former Jaycee or anything else. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. There isn't a conspiracy hiding behind every corner.
edit on 9-12-2011 by therealdemoboy because: proper phrasing

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And to think, this all started with the OP asking a fairly straight foreword question...Is Ron Paul a Mason? And a photo of some supposed secret handshake Which of course the explanation of the photo had to be pulled out of the OP, like teeth.

The OP refuses to accept the very honest, real answers to his original post......so, here we go again. Ron Paul is NOT a Mason. OP, you can throw as many hissy fits as you like, but, it's not going to change the REAL answer to something you want.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Obama wasn't a mason , too.

You show me a picture of a paper contributed to him , while there are films of his masonic handshakes and hand-signs ?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That picture you posted is no more proof of Ron Paul being a mason than it is of him being a cross-dressing hermaphrodite from the planet Thingamajiggy of the NibbaFooWocky star system.

Not that it matters, but even if the man were a mason, who cares? Would it honestly matter? He is the only politician in the race who doesn't have the views and behavior of a typical politician; he is credible. That's the only relevant point.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

OK...I'm asking a question now...Is the OP a Mason?

Have at it...first funny handshake photo posted, wins 100 of my stars

edit on 9-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by boondock-saint Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

Well I know this thread is gonna bring out the crazies
and a lot of hatred is gonna be thrown my way, but all
I can say is don't shoot the messenger. Stay objective
and do your own homework and research.

Yes, you read the title correctly. Now to get this thread
started I have to go backwards in time to 1994 and the fall
of the Soviet Empire to show the ground work for this thread.
So please bear with me as it takes a while to get this complex
propaganda scheme up to 2011. So please be patient and
read. Thanks

On April 30, 1994, President Clinton signed the Foreign Assistance Authorization Act, which established the Broadcasting Board of Governors to oversee all non-military U.S. foreign broadcasting services, including Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty (RFE/RL). The bill transferred control of RFE/RL to private hands and the stations, headquartered in Prague, are now billed as �private, international communications services to Eastern and Southeastern Europe, Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Middle East, and Southwest Asia.� Both stations were set up in the post-World War II years as private corporations that received funding primarily from the CIA and private donations. RFE/RL are still funded by Congress but in effect operated by Soros� Open Society Institute (OSI), first, until 1997, through the Open Media Research Institute (OMRI) based in Prague and then, quasi-independently through an interlocking network involving OSI, the neocon Freedom House, the Eurasia Foundation, the National Endowment for Democracy, the Orwellian-named U.S. Institute of Peace, and the CIA-connected U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Broadcasting Board of Governors.

These organizations and agencies use an array of NGOs working in tandem with RFE/RL to direct propaganda against the Russian government.

RFE/RL was placed into the hands of Soros courtesy of the lobbying for passage of the Foreign Assistance Authorization Act by a K Street group called the Central and Eastern European Coalition (CEEC). Not surprisingly, the CEEC, comprised of 19 anti-Russian Central and Eastern European national organizations, such as the Georgian Association, the Estonian American National Council and the American Hungarian Foundation, is funded by Soros and formed with the help of Obama adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski. Other key CEEC supporters are Obama�s other top foreign policy adviser, Anthony Lake, former National Security Adviser to Bill Clinton; Albright; and Brzezinski�s son Mark.

It is clear that Soros� network is now turning up the heat on Russia. On October 27, a Soros-funded Belarussian front called �Malady Front� or �Young Front,� registered in Prague as a Belarussian opposition youth party and with close links to Soros-funded �Orange Revolution� organizations in Ukraine, called on the United States and European Union to answer Russia�s recognition of South Ossetia�s and Abkhazia�s independence by immediately recognizing the independence of the Russian Federation�s autonomous republics of Chechnya, Dagestan, and Ingushetia.

onlinejournal.com...

On October 1, 1999, the Broadcasting Board of Governors became the independent agency responsible for all U.S. government and government sponsored, non-military international broadcasting.

The bi-partisan board consists of eight members nominated by the President of the United States and confirmed by the U.S. Senate. The ninth member ex officio is the Secretary of State.

Broadcasting Board of Governors wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

That would make Hilary Clinton an ex officio Board Member currently.

Right about now, I guess you're wondering what this has to do
with Ron Paul? Well read on.

A member of the BBG is Tomas A. Dine.

Statement by Thomas A. Dine, Assistant Administrator
Bureau of Europe and the New Independent States
United States Agency for International Development
House Committee on Appropriations
Subcommittee on Foreign Operations
April 9, 1997

Media Support. Internews, an organization funded by USAID through
the Soros Foundation, promotes independence and diversity of the
broadcasting media in Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. Internews
has been a prominent voice in promoting democracy through the
establishment of independent television stations. It is helping to
establish independent television stations by providing equipment,
technical, and business training. Numerous independent stations have
benefited from workshops and instructional materials. The impact of
the work of Internews is greater access by the public to an
increasingly strengthened and diversified broadcast media.

www.fas.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well - the fact is that if you want to find something,you always will find something.

As you can see from the above picture, the Iranian President is exchanging a Masonic handshake with Larry King! There is no doubt whatsoever that King is giving the Iranian President a traditional Masonic handshake.

www.cuttingedge.org...
Now i am sure you are aware that masons are not legal in Iran, and that the chance that Ahmadinejad is a mason equals zero. But people who want to find something.....
Hope it helps.
edit on 9-12-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: oops deleted part of post

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Pay no attention people, hmdphantom is a troll, he went around to another Ron Paul thread claiming Paul received donations from military contractors and proceeded to post information on Ron Paul's donation from military servicepersons.

If he received donations from military contractors, it would show up as the name of the contract company not US NAVY/ARMY/AIRFORCE.

hmdphantom, stop trolling. You tried to be sneaky with your OP with your planting of a seed suggesting Ron Paul may or may not be a mason then proceeded to post a bunch of illuminati hogwash that doesn't link him to anything. You posted the *handshake* which has been debunked, you posted the *handsign* which is sign language for love (notice the thumb) and you will continue to post irrelevant information like other Ron Paul trolls that have tried and failed in the past.

You can keep posting, but nobody will care.

What will you share next? I wonder...

edit: maybe you will say Ron Paul was spotted campaigning today in Mason City, Iowa.

Mason? City? it must be where their secret headquarters are held...

edit on 9-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I just find that and supported by a link.

It was posted by another member in ATS , first.

here is the link :

www.opensecrets.org...

here is what I find it on ATS :

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread783784/atpost12964041

+ I asked others if they knew there is something wrong with that , but nobody answered.

What I am doing here is gathering information.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

...and...

Then you went around spreading false information like you are doing here in this thread, right now.

I explained to you in my last post if campaign donations came from military contractors, the company name would be listed. The US NAVY/ARMY/AIRFORCE aren't their own military contractors, that wouldn't make any sense at all.

Do you understand that? The totals of the donations are added up from individual donations from people that consider themselves as employees of the military.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join