It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul . A mason ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I'd be honored if he was a Freemason, however, Ron Paul is not.

ps: It was just a wimpy handshake.. it happens.
edit on 12/9/2011 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I fist bump and give the OK signal all the time..I'm not a mason.

Build your theory on a bit more evidence please.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Who cares if he is or is not a freemason? My dad's dad was a Freemason and nothing evil ever came out of my family. It's just a group like the Knights of Columbus or something like that. My dad's mom was an Eastern Star member. /I/ could be an Eastern Star member cuz my gramma and grandpa were outstanding members of. It's just another club/group. Seriously. O_o
I just may. It seems interesting and if my grandma was in it, my family has only done respectful things. Therefore, it'd be an honor to be part of this long running group/club.

Oh and ps, Freemasonry is NOT ''Jewish''. My family last name is quite German.

edit on 10-12-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I am curious. Is anyone who shakes hands like that automatically a Freemason?

What other qualifications do you think are necessary to prove membership?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Ok , I got it.

There is no need to be angry.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I just told it as my theory and I didn't insist on it was right or wrong.

I am just gathering information from ATS and other sited about that.

I haven't get into conclusion unless some people are in a hurry to get their conclusion.

Conclusion from those pictures are probability and it can not be neglected by common-sense.

here is a normal handshake

edit on 10/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

How do you like this for probability?

If this your infamous illuminati hand sign:

Then what is this?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Then you can add what Bush did when he was president , then you will see he didn't love much.

then it is unfeasible that George Bush was a loving person.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That picture with the Pope doesn't resemble any Masonic grip. Ron Paul and George W. are both Texans.

Tons o Pics!

That Google link has everything from elementary girl cheerleaders to entire bands and baseball teams all giving the "hook em horns" hand signal. It's a fair certainty that they aren't all Illuminati.

edit on 10-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Do you only see what you what to? How can you miss the thumb? They're not the same hand sign.

Seriously, are you trolling?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Now that you posted that information, the Texas Longhorns must be illuminati's favorite college football team. Maybe they were chosen to win the championship in 2005.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You know that they are different and I know it. I just didn't look closely.

About all the hand signs and hand shakes there is much info on the internet. It is easy to find out what.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

looks like this ?

Doesn't seem to me.
edit on 10/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

See no evil, hear no evil.

But in your case it is, see no logic, hear no logic.

Here it is, once and for all:

UNIVERSAL SIGN LANGUAGE FOR : I LOVE YOU :

Isn't that interesting, every picture you post with Ron Paul holding a supposed masonic hand gesture, it looks just like 'I LOVE YOU' in sign language.

edit on 10-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You know, I make that gesture all the time at concerts, does that make me a Mason? If so do I get a hat or t-shirt or something because that would be really cool especially with Xmas coming and all.

Seriously though, why is this even an issue? Who cares what lodge the man might or might not attend? Just for the sake of answering the question I would have to say no, he probably isn't. Why would he lie? Masons don't seem to be all that secretive about the fact that they are Masons. Hell I don't know about other states, but in VA they can get their own personalized license plates, and their lodges are clearly marked right in the open. I have yet to see anyone going in or out with their heads covered or anything.

Even if he came out and said he was a high ranking Mason what would that change? The mans track record speaks for itself regardless of what club he belongs to. It shouldn't matter what club he belongs to, what religious myth he subscribes to, none of that. (though I would so love to see the day an admitted atheist won the white house) Anyways take a look at his record, and base your opinions on that, I know though... That is too much to ask of most simple minded Americans these days.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Ok , then maybe Bush and Paul consider themselves participating in concerts and then they make the gesture.

The fact is they are on a different place , which is not a concert.

They are talking to people who can hear them , there is no need to show a love sign.

It is kind of symbolism and it is not sending love to deaf people.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Majiq

Ok , then maybe Bush and Paul consider themselves participating in concerts and then they make the gesture.

They are talking to people who can hear them , there is no need to show a love sign.

By that same logic, in the context of all those pictures, there is also no reason to show any Masonic symbol (which by the way is still a falsity to begin with, Masons don't have any hand signals, we have "grips.") Why would a public figure show some hand signal that can be interpreted as anything from hook-em horns, to love, to heil Satan?

If it was used in a Masonic setting, it would be to find out if the other person is a Mason. It wouldn't be to broadcast it to the world, it would just be to recognize another brother Mason. If the grip were returned, it might be followed by a conversation, or the more common practice is.......... JUST ASK THEM!

Masons aren't meeting in secret alleyways at the stroke of midnight, we don't use the grip the same way these days that they might've used it 1000 years ago. These days, we just ask somebody straight up.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Majiq

Alright...you win. RP is a Mason....happy now?

Here's your *I WON, EVEN THOUGH I'M WRONG* trophy....
edit on 12-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Majiq

Not that you will factor this in or anything, but is it possible that most politicians use the universal sign language signal for "I love you" as a message that they didn't forget the deaf? Or you could jump right to the idea that most politicians are satanists who are also Dio fans and all rock hard.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I just have one question from you guys , as a mason:

Do you know all about freemasonry ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join