It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul . A mason ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Define "all" and "Freemasonry."

Yes, I know "all" about becoming a Free and Accepted Master Mason today. I know "some" about the history. related groups, and clandestine lodges. I know "very little" about the Illuminati, if it even exists.

I can tell you for certain that other than the awkward handshake in the first photo, everything else is absolutely not related to Freemasonry. We do not have that as a hand signal, and in fact we only have one overt signal, and it is unmistakeable. Those other photos may or may not be related to some appendant body, but those appendant bodies are not Freemasonry, they are something else. I am not an expert in every appendant body of Freemasonry, because it is not important to being a Mason, and in our first 3 degrees we say specifically, "There is no higher honor...." than the 3rd degree. A 33rd degree does not outrank a 3rd degree in any way, shape, or form. I was a 3rd Degree Mason when I was the Worshipful Master of my Lodge, and I had all the authority despite having several 32nd and 33rd degree Masons in the room. Now, I am a Past Master, and still a 3rd Degree, and I am still on exactly equal footing to other Past Masters, other 3rd Degrees, and other 33rd Degrees.

If you don't understand the concept, you just don't understand the concept, and you must just accept the facts from those that do. The fact is, without a doubt, Ron Paul is not a Mason and all those other handsigns are not Masonic either. I know it is a boring answer. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It was nothing but informative answer. I really appreciate that.

I just have one thing to add and I think maybe you could think about the possiblity.

How do you know that you know all about other members ?

I mean , you are an accepted 3rd degree and you have full relationship with others .

But I think the only way to know how a 33rd degree is to be one. I think it is what masons say about freemasonry.

But I think it is right about degrees , too.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You're right, I don't know all about all the other members, but I know about Masonry. If another member takes actions that are not in-line with the philosophies of Masonry, then they are acting alone, on their own behalf, and it shouldn't be reflective of Masonry. Now, if there is ever a time where the majority of Masons are acting in some particular way, then it should be brought to our attention.

Right now, on the internet, people want to construct some elite group at the top, ascribe some nefarious purpose to that group, and then color the whole of Masonry by that constructed belief. #1, that is illogical. #2, if such a group even existed, and if the conspiracies were correct, it would still just be a small group of criminals, not some Masonic agenda.

If an elite group of math professors started meeting privately and discovered they could bring down the whole economy by a systematic form of online daytrading, and they did it. It wouldn't mean all math professors were part of some conspiracy group, it would mean a small portion of that group was off the reservation and acting out illegally and contrary to what the rest believe.

That is the frustrating part for Freemasons. Even if all the conspiracies were true, it would still just be a small group of criminals, acting contrary to the belief of the majority, and acting outside the approval of the group, so in fact, they wouldn't be Masonic at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
I just have one question from you guys , as a mason:

Do you know all about freemasonry ?

I know a lot about Freemasonry. I will never know ALL about it. I do hope to always know MORE about it.

Do you know all about the town you live in? Do you know all about your family?

I do think it's very safe to say, that I and all of my brethren who have been raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason, know a lot more than most non masons. The key is knowing what is fact, and what is fantasy. I may never know what goes on in the meetings of the 33rds, but I will have complete knowledge of what happens in a meeting of 32nd's that I attend. Or a blue lodge meeting for that matter. But it isn't about keeping secrets or shaking hands, it's about living life.....correctly.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

That one of Ron Paul doing the devil sign is disturbing. I hope it was photo shopped. I think the thing to look for in terms of political power is if someone is CFR, which Ron Paul is not to my knowledge.

Oh wait, I see that Ron Paul left the thumb open so it could be sign language.

edit on 12-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I hope he IS a mason. would even give me more confidence in him

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thank you all people for sending replies.

It is very worthy to me.

I think , I should find my way on politics and I am always a beginner.

This thread had much new political points for me.

You all speak with reason and I accept most of your replies.

Peace.
hmd.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There was a time when I found all of the talk about high ranking Masons funny and amusing......its just old now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join