It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

Well I know this thread is gonna bring out the crazies
and a lot of hatred is gonna be thrown my way, but all
I can say is don't shoot the messenger. Stay objective
and do your own homework and research.

Yes, you read the title correctly. Now to get this thread
started I have to go backwards in time to 1994 and the fall
of the Soviet Empire to show the ground work for this thread.
So please bear with me as it takes a while to get this complex
propaganda scheme up to 2011. So please be patient and
read. Thanks

On April 30, 1994, President Clinton signed the Foreign Assistance Authorization Act, which established the Broadcasting Board of Governors to oversee all non-military U.S. foreign broadcasting services, including Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty (RFE/RL). The bill transferred control of RFE/RL to private hands and the stations, headquartered in Prague, are now billed as �private, international communications services to Eastern and Southeastern Europe, Russia, the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Middle East, and Southwest Asia.� Both stations were set up in the post-World War II years as private corporations that received funding primarily from the CIA and private donations. RFE/RL are still funded by Congress but in effect operated by Soros� Open Society Institute (OSI), first, until 1997, through the Open Media Research Institute (OMRI) based in Prague and then, quasi-independently through an interlocking network involving OSI, the neocon Freedom House, the Eurasia Foundation, the National Endowment for Democracy, the Orwellian-named U.S. Institute of Peace, and the CIA-connected U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Broadcasting Board of Governors.

These organizations and agencies use an array of NGOs working in tandem with RFE/RL to direct propaganda against the Russian government.

RFE/RL was placed into the hands of Soros courtesy of the lobbying for passage of the Foreign Assistance Authorization Act by a K Street group called the Central and Eastern European Coalition (CEEC). Not surprisingly, the CEEC, comprised of 19 anti-Russian Central and Eastern European national organizations, such as the Georgian Association, the Estonian American National Council and the American Hungarian Foundation, is funded by Soros and formed with the help of Obama adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski. Other key CEEC supporters are Obama�s other top foreign policy adviser, Anthony Lake, former National Security Adviser to Bill Clinton; Albright; and Brzezinski�s son Mark.

It is clear that Soros� network is now turning up the heat on Russia. On October 27, a Soros-funded Belarussian front called �Malady Front� or �Young Front,� registered in Prague as a Belarussian opposition youth party and with close links to Soros-funded �Orange Revolution� organizations in Ukraine, called on the United States and European Union to answer Russia�s recognition of South Ossetia�s and Abkhazia�s independence by immediately recognizing the independence of the Russian Federation�s autonomous republics of Chechnya, Dagestan, and Ingushetia.

onlinejournal.com...

On October 1, 1999, the Broadcasting Board of Governors became the independent agency responsible for all U.S. government and government sponsored, non-military international broadcasting.

The bi-partisan board consists of eight members nominated by the President of the United States and confirmed by the U.S. Senate. The ninth member ex officio is the Secretary of State.

Broadcasting Board of Governors wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

That would make Hilary Clinton an ex officio Board Member currently.

Right about now, I guess you're wondering what this has to do
with Ron Paul? Well read on.

A member of the BBG is Tomas A. Dine.

Statement by Thomas A. Dine, Assistant Administrator
Bureau of Europe and the New Independent States
United States Agency for International Development
House Committee on Appropriations
Subcommittee on Foreign Operations
April 9, 1997

Media Support. Internews, an organization funded by USAID through
the Soros Foundation, promotes independence and diversity of the
broadcasting media in Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. Internews
has been a prominent voice in promoting democracy through the
establishment of independent television stations. It is helping to
establish independent television stations by providing equipment,
technical, and business training. Numerous independent stations have
benefited from workshops and instructional materials. The impact of
the work of Internews is greater access by the public to an
increasingly strengthened and diversified broadcast media.

www.fas.org...

So we have a member of BBG who is asking congress for
broadcasting rights and funding to do so and cites Soros
as a financier and overseer with an emphasis in the
Soviet Bloc.

The U.S. and Russia need to engage each other on global issues that require international collaboration. During Russia’s recent economic growth, it has increasingly invested in improving the well-being of its citizens and greatly increased its contribution to global welfare. The USAID program in Russia plays an important role in support of these efforts by cooperating with both governmental, non-governmental (NGO), and corporate partners to promote a healthy, inclusive, and well-governed society.

Since 1992, USAID has devoted more than $2.6 billion to Russia’s development. Today, USAID supports projects in the areas of health, civil society, rule of law, local governance, and conflict mitigation. USAID is also building alliances with Russian government agencies and the corporate sector to mobilize new resources and expand the reach and impact of successful development models.

www.usaid.gov...

However, this aid suddenly stops in 2008 and resources are diverted
to more direct propaganda approach with the introduction of wikileaks
onto the global stage as the plan expands globally instead of
just in the Soviet Bloc.

Soros creates Open Society in 1995, 1 year after Clinton
signs the Foreign Assistance Authorization Act. And is called
upon by the BBG to fund propaganda TV in the Soviet Bloc
in 1997. However, there is a problem with this plan. Yeltsin
won't allow it inside Russia.

Boris Yeltsin who is President of Russia at the time opposes
the proposed bill in the Russian Parliament along with Russian
Prime Minister Gaidar.

President Yeltsin has vetoed the proposed federal law on the privatization of state television and radio broadcasting organizations, the law that would have blocked the conversion of Ostankino to ORT. This was reported by Russian Public TV [RPT] on June 9.

www.vii.org...

Both Yeltsin and Gaidar are poisoned and Putin takes over Russia
who is more sympathetic to the US Propaganda TV Stations and legislation
for the Media Projects get passed in the Russian Parliament.

kavkazcenter.com...
www.foxnews.com...

With Yeltsin and Gaidar out of the way, Russia is a prime target
for the BBG and Soros.

Hearing Dine's request and from the US Gov, Soros donates
$500M to Russia as humanitarian aid in 1997.

articles.latimes.com...

With the fall of the Soviet Empire, thousands of Russian
Soldiers are now out of work. Soros creates the UEP
which is a program designed specifically for ex-Russian
soldiers and KGB to get a grant to travel to the US to learn
how to disseminate propaganda in a 1 yr crash study program.
Requirements of this program state that the recipient must return
to the host country and set up shop with the training they received.
In other words, now they work for Soros.

Q. Can we pay American partners directly to help supply television programming for Russia? (Internews)

A. Yes, if such an activity is deemed by the Management Group to be the best use of available funds. The Management Group might also investigate other funding opportunities for programming acquisition outside of USAID.

www.vii.org...

Soros UEP (Undergraduate Exchange Program) trains many
in the former Soviet Union which later comes back to take over
RIA Novosti Company formerly a version of Russian State Broadcast TV.
They in turn turn it into a Non-Profit Organization and re-name it to
ANO-TV Novosti.

Now, I bet you have no idea what ANO-TV Novosti has to do with
Ron Paul. Well here it is.

ANO-TV Novosti owns RT TV (Russia Today) Broadcasting TV.
Run by former Soviet Spies and Soldiers and funded through the USAID
Program (CIA) and none other than George Soros. And Soros' UEP
program trained them how to do it.

Owned by ANO TV-Novosti:
The network, which cost about $30 million in 2005 to set up and $60 million for its first year of operation,[2] started broadcasting on Dec. 10, 2005 with nearly 100 English-speaking journalists reporting for it worldwide.[2][3] RT broadcasts from its headquarters in Moscow and its studio in Washington, DC.

RT was launched as Russia Today by an autonomous non-profit organization in 2005. However, much of the funding to this organization, ANO TV-Novosti, is injected from the Russian Federal Budget (2.4 Billion Rubles in 2007)

And those Russian Rubles came directly from USAID and George Soros.

Now, we still haven't gotten to Ron Paul yet, so let's proceed

Just do a search on youtube for Ron Paul and Russia Today
and you will come up with over 200 video segments relating
to Ron Paul. RT covers Ron Paul more than American MSM
does. Now why is that? Cuz it is in the interests of it's financiers
to do so. Ron Paul and Soros have common interests in seeing the
end of the Fed. So his news segments are being pushed through
RT. RT covers Ron Paul more than any other politician on the
face of the planet. So you have to ask yourself why? The reason
is that Ron Paul is a Soros Sleeper candidate. You say no way?
Well let's take a lil closer look at Ron Paul.

Ron Paul appears to be a Master Mason and a part of
the Illuminati. Here is a pic of Ron Paul giving the Masonic
handshake on TV.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f1925f3ea3.jpg[/atsimg]

Ron Paul's Campaign Manager Penny Langford Freeman claims that she schedules
a couple times a month where Paul attends a lodge in Texas.

1. Ron Paul’s father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

4. We have video footage of Ron Paul using the Masonic Handshake.

www.illuminati-news.com...

So how does this associate Ron Paul with George Soros?

In many ways, Soros� operation is strikingly similar to the FBI�s former Counter-Intelligence Program, also known as COINTELPRO. There is also ample evidence that Soros� program is linked to Israeli intelligence operations in the United States and that some presidential campaigns in 2008 were infiltrated by the joint operation, including those of Democratic candidate and former Senator Mike Gravel, and Republican candidate Ron Paul.

Soros� operations, according to our sources, involve his Open Society Institute, as well as Soros Fund Management LLC, in which his son, Jonathan Soros, plays a leading role.

onlinejournal.com...

So we have Soros on the inside of Ron Paul's campaign
and we have RT giving Ron Paul multiple segments of
free air time on a national TV broadcasting network.
Not to mention that they have the same agenda in ending
the Fed. I would say that is some very strong evidence
that Soros is involved with Ron Paul's Campaign for
the Presidency.

There is also an Obama connection:
This is screen shots from a document from the BBG
which shows Obama in it's report in 2005 when Obama
at the time was only a 1 yr rookie congressman from
IL.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84d1b7c230a4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/509a1d7c345e.jpg[/atsimg]

oh yea, there's that Kenneth Tomlinson guy again in the brochure.
The same one further up asked for Soros funding.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d73a8a3298ef.jpg[/atsimg]

these images came from this link

www.docstoc.com...

How ironic that Radio Free Asia and Radio Free Europe are mentioned
under the authority of the BBG. And Soros has been linked to both
organization in my prior threads on ATS. And here is a hierarchy chart.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b5034a3a39a.jpg[/atsimg]

Whatever chances Americans had for a Revolution
has been infiltrated and hijacked by Soros and
the NWO. Ron Paul has been comprised
on many levels. It doesn't matter who you
vote for, you are still voting for NWO.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here's what I don't understand about all of this: We have a dedicated group of like 10-20 N.W.O. whistleblowers here on ATS, always posting new threads, new pictures of handshakes, new Illumanati secrets, ect, ect

Why isn't there anyone on this darn website that calls their local congressman and speaks aloud? Probably because you wouldn't be taken too seriously.

This is the only way to make some sort of movement. If all of you say the same thing "no matter who you vote for you're voting NWO" then why haven't any of you made any signs and protested next to a busy intersection?

The internet has crippled us in the worst of ways. We're all little basement dwellers. I call for a protest or a speak out against the NWO. I call for all of you NWO and Illumanati believers to go buy some pre-paid cell phones, share phone numbers, mobolize, and begin a protest against the Rothschild Zionist.

Doesn't it seems like if you had the initial group of 20-30 people, words would spread through Twitter and Facebook and would eventually turn into 40-50?

Why are we stuck behind this computer?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Your paranoid.

You could make any connection you like when talking about our leaders, but use your common sense. Who has consistently spoken out against NWO style policy throughout his career? He may not be a saint, but he sure is a lot better than these other fools, IMO.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
thanks for compiling all this info; I'm going to have to really peruse it carefully when I have time; I have often wondered if R. Paul were merely 'controlled opposition', designed to be marginalized enough to not affect real change, but popularized enough to give truthers, patriots, and libertarians a false hope; at first glance, some of your evidence seems to point to that probability..

keep up the good work

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by volitionawareness
thanks for compiling all this info; I'm going to have to really peruse it carefully when I have time; I have often wondered if R. Paul were merely 'controlled opposition', designed to be marginalized enough to not affect real change, but popularized enough to give truthers, patriots, and libertarians a false hope; at first glance, some of your evidence seems to point to that probability..

keep up the good work

star for you
your assessment is spot on.
controlled opposition.

when has TPTB EVER and I mean EVER
only funded one side ???

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I can't be the only one that thinks the "NWO handshake" things are just silly? I'm sure I've had awkward handshakes that would put me in the NWO many times.

And I mean this when talking about anyone.

I've posted on here before that if Ron Paul were to be elected and flip to the "dark side" (for lack of better term), then that could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. It would be unexpected, but interesting to watch.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

09:59 11/05/2007
WASHINGTON, May 11 (RIA Novosti) - The U.S. administration considers American propaganda abroad a crucial element of national security and has requested $1.523 billion funding for the purpose for 2008, the secretary of state said in a report Friday.

Condoleezza Rice said in her report to the Senate Committee on Appropriations that "public diplomacy", or the government's propaganda activities, was a vitally important element of U.S. national security strategy.

She said the U.S. sought to address people in the spirit of respect and partnership to put across the national policy and express the strength of U.S. ideas of freedom, equality, prosperity and justice. Rice said the White House requested $855 million for "public diplomacy" programs, and information and cultural exchanges with other countries, and $668 million for the Broadcasting Board of Governors to support radio, television and Internet broadcasting across the world, including in North Korea, Iran and Cuba, America's long-time adversaries.

en.rian.ru...

please note the date of this financing request.
The very same year that wikileaks went public.

edit on 2/15/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

link   
how does the illuminati always win? they play BOTH SIDES. wake up people. you're going to get a lot of strong worded replies. people on here sure love their savior.

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh my, so RT chooses to show vids of Ron Paul talking so he must be bad??

Obviously it has nothing to do with the fact that RT always shows the bad side of US politics and Ron Paul has been speaking out about that for 30 years..

So RP is a Mason??
We already knew that and SO WHAT? There are millions of Masons out there...

"The Illuminati Sleeper" You say this like you've proven it as fact..
When you actually show one tiny FACT come back and tell me...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

lol
black
I was expecting you on this thread.
take a number and wait your turn.
there are many insults headed my way.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
you might be interested to know
where this is headed

Soros creates Palestine

www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by backinblack

lol
black
I was expecting you on this thread.
take a number and wait your turn.
there are many insults headed my way.

I don't see any insults in my post Boon..
If you do then that's because you think anyone that disagrees with you vague findings are insulting you..
I'm not, but I'n also not going to say nothing when you try to bring down a good man with ZERO proof..
edit on 15-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a document related to USAID and Russia TV

russia.usaid.gov...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Here's what I don't understand about all of this: We have a dedicated group of like 10-20 N.W.O. whistleblowers here on ATS, always posting new threads, new pictures of handshakes, new Illumanati secrets, ect, ect

Why isn't there anyone on this darn website that calls their local congressman and speaks aloud? Probably because you wouldn't be taken too seriously.

This is the only way to make some sort of movement. If all of you say the same thing "no matter who you vote for you're voting NWO" then why haven't any of you made any signs and protested next to a busy intersection?

The internet has crippled us in the worst of ways. We're all little basement dwellers. I call for a protest or a speak out against the NWO. I call for all of you NWO and Illumanati believers to go buy some pre-paid cell phones, share phone numbers, mobolize, and begin a protest against the Rothschild Zionist.

Doesn't it seems like if you had the initial group of 20-30 people, words would spread through Twitter and Facebook and would eventually turn into 40-50?

Why are we stuck behind this computer?

im with this guy
edit on 15-2-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
but I'n also not going to say nothing when you try to bring down a good man with ZERO proof.

r u referring to Paul or Soros ???
Cuz I know Soros was ur hero
in my other thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

He might be a sleeper, but the evidence here does not convince me. A foundation with money from george soros gave money to support ron paul? The masonic thing has already been discussed. I will repeat my response to that. It is relevant to if he is indeed an illuminati sleeper.

The hand sign issue is not new. Many point to the masonic ties that Ron Paul, and his family have. This maybe so. I do not know. It very well may be that the entire liberty movement is a controlled outlet for political discontent. I have not seen this proven by any experiences I have had, but I will not disregard it as impossible.

That recognized, I would still support Ron Paul either way. The ideas he discusses are far more important than the man. Once the genie is out of the bottle there is no putting in back. Once enough people understand the con of central banking, and the dangers of interventionism it cannot be undone. It does not matter if he was at first a controlled outlet for dissenting energy. What matters is the ideas that can spread with him. If others take up these ideas than the system of controlling dissent will overload. If a controlled system of channeling dissent overloads then the technocrats will alter their plan accordingly. It may not turn everything around like we hope, but it will slow down plans that are in action.

This being the case I consider disregarding all dissent as controlled, and refusing to act because of this as irresponsible. Sometimes we have no choice in the tools we have for a task. We must use the ones we have until we can fashion better ones. I beg all to do whatever you feel you can because if you do nothing you become part of the new world order in all but name.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by volitionawareness

keep up the good work

I love Ron Paul, and will more than likely vote for him when/if given the chance, but I often find myself thinking the same things. I tell myself that I'm just being a "paranoid conspiracy theorist", but honestly with the way things work in this country, I wouldn't really be surprised.

I sincerely hope this doesn't turn out to be truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack
but I'n also not going to say nothing when you try to bring down a good man with ZERO proof.

r u referring to Paul or Soros ???
Cuz I know Soros was ur hero
in my other thread.

LMAO, yeah right Boon..
If you started a thread with nothing but vague links stating that Obama was the anti christ I would question that..
Show me some FACTS and I'll listen, same with Soros or Ron Paul..

But this attack on Ron Paul is your worst effort..
It's so vague as to make you look plain silly..

edit: But that's right, you accused me and other of being paid agents simply because we pointed out you had no proof..

edit on 15-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yep, another prime example of controlled opposition. Just because someone says they are for something doesn't mean they are. You have to look at what they DO. If they are doing the opposite of what they say they are for, then they're not really for it at all. It's called lying - don't fall for it.

Thanks for bringing out the evidence!
------
NWO predicted in the bible, read it

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is the thing...

I don't think a very meticulous and calculated group such as the Illuminati would just let a "real hope for change" run around and potentially ruin their NWO agenda.

If Ron Paul gets the presidency its because THEY WANTED IT TO HAPPEN...why you could speculate all day but my money is on the Illum...

I don't particularly feel or have confidence in the American people to make a change in anything simply with their vote, and that's assuming the voting system actually works (which I think its all a game). I don't think peaceful protests mean anything when you go back to work the next day to feed the machine you are protesting. Consequently the machine also feeds you (and that is by intended design).

Can we all just honestly face the fact that this country will not "change for the better" because of a few peaceful protests and a good surge at the voting game? I don't think its "up to us" to get Paul into office so he can end the fed and then we can make movies about how we won our freedom back with votes...

Something such as the Illuminati aren't going to leave their entire NWO agenda up to "the people" and "votes"

I don't think "the people" or "the votes" ever really mattered, I know pretty negative and cynical to think such a thing but....makes more sense this way.

THE GAME IS RIGGED!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join