It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL Smokes US News & World Report Poll at 61%

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

The More the MSM Tries to Derail Dr. Paul's Campaign, the More the American People start to TUNE Them Out ..........

youtu.be...
edit on 7-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
A must watch for all Ron Paul fans: www.youtube.com... . It's not enough to just say "vote Ron Paul". People need to SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE in most states. So REGISTER REPUBLICAN, otherwise, you CAN'T VOTE for Ron Paul in your state's primary!

If Ron Paul doesn't win enough delegates in the primaries, HE CAN'T RUN for President as a Republican!
Thumbs up, copy & paste everywhere!!!

PS: I can't start a thread about this info because i am new member but i hope someone will do it for me!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yea, I was totally confused. Thanks for waking me up to how things really work in politics and the media.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Do you know anyone that has a subscription to any of the "top" polling sites? You do know you have to subscribe to these sites. And they charge you for the subscription. Now, that really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Why not let people be surveyed in the way product marketers do it? These are supposed to reflect the atmosphere of the common people. I bet Pelosi or her aids has a subscription to Rasmussen.
As for how elections work, I do have an idea. How they work now puts the final word of who's elected in the hands of government officials. That's how Bush slithered his way in.
edit on 8-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Sorry to re-post this for those that have already seen it, but according to this article, it might not really matter how he polls.

New York Times
November 7, 2012

POLL WORKERS CORRECT VOTER FRAUD

Barack Obama will continue to lead our country along the path of recovery. Yesterday's election was mired with controversy as the initial results showed that Ron Paul actually won the election. The situation was quickly rectified and the fraudulent votes for Dr. Paul were quickly identified and invalidated.

One of the election officials has stated, "It was weird. All these people 'claiming' to be Ron Paul supporters and...get this...actually casting one or more votes for this guy! Can you believe their audacity? Somehow these fraudsters managed to outnumber legitimate voters."

Another worker was quoted as saying, "It's not fair that Ron Paul just waltz in here and steal the election...just because he has a few more insurgents working for him than the other candidates."

The same situation occurred in polls across the country, in all 58 states, and in many cites, including Denver, Dallas, New York, Chicago, and even Honolulu -- the birthplace of Barack Obama. Obviously this was some sort of campaign to disrupt the fair election process this country has enjoyed for decades, if not years. In Mr. Gingrich's speech last night, he congratulated Mr. Obama on his victory and pledged to "work across party lines" to restore the faith of the American subj...er...citizens.

I'm thinking the actual fraud was created by those trying to keep him out of office.

Anyways, since when did we have 58 states

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
These last few replies have proved to me why Ron Paul supporters believe he is "winning".

None of you understand how polling or elections work.

Please inform us.

I would seriously like to know exactly how the polls work vs the elections

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
OutKastSearcher:

Because you're the smartest kid in the room and since you seem to think everyone needs an education on how scientific polls work, please educate us on how they work. I really am curious.

What percentage of these polls are correct in predicting the winner of the election (ie in 17 out of 52 weeks, or 33%, of the poll, President Obama was predicted to win)? Who gathers opinions from who? Are these people credible? By what medium are they gathered? Which medium will provide the most accurate sample and why? How do they know it's an accurate sample? How do they ensure the sample is random? Do they believe that whoever is in the lead now will win the nomination? If so, why, and also, if not, why even conduct a poll? Is it reasonable to assume one who polls low today will maybe rise in the future? Are there any examples of this from the past? Personally, who do you believe will be atop the polls in the end? Do you have your own "dark horse" candidate? Any predictions as to why you think this candidate will win the nomination?

edit on 8-12-2011 by de Thor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Of course the media and other politicians would never mismanage the results of a poll or fanbase now would they?

Of course Newt would never make up fans and supporters

Oh and Lastly it seems you don't see Ron Paul getting upset and changing the results when other candidates "cheat" but it seems if Ron Paul gets supporters that actually come and vote, they change it because his supporters are to enthusiastic.

edit on 8-12-2011 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
These last few replies have proved to me why Ron Paul supporters believe he is "winning".

None of you understand how polling or elections work.

Hey OutKast...I have worked at the polls in my precinct since 1996. I think I know how elections work. And I think I know about tail wagging dog. The MSM has a love affair with polls and that dips and wains just like candidates. Remember Zogby? In vogue for a time when Clinton first took office...do not hear about them much now...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Well said.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join