It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli former general: We'll have to bulldoze Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Hamas calls for the genocide of Israelis In response to the Israeli ethnic cleansing of the region. Doesn't seem to bother you though does it!?

Israel has not ethnic cleansed the region - 'palestinians' are the world fastest growing population! - and from the hamas charter - the call to genocide the Israelis, stems from 'allah's promise'

Now instead of lies and evasion - try and answer the question - How is it possible for Israel to ever make peace with hamas?

Preamble

Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious. It needs all sincere efforts. It is a step that inevitably should be followed by other steps. The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised.

www.adl.org...

Article 7

the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Thumbs up for using a source that undoubtedly backs the same people you are trying to defend and openly admits its excerpts are "selected"

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Now feel free to correct me where I am in error, if I am.

I do not remember any, not one, case where a Israeli strapped on a bomb and got on a bus or went to market and blew up innocent people. NOT ONCE.

I don’t recall any Israeli citizen making bombs in their homes nor rockets in order to kill Palestinians.

Israel has every right and duty to restrict imports into Gaza, this would not be occurring if Palestinian could be trusted to stop trying to smuggle in weapons.

Since the Palestinian and it’s Government have shown the World that they cannot be responsible citizens of the Globe and choose to live in peace with the rest of Humanity is why the UN has not recognized it.

Here is the bottom-line.

Palestinians must first demonstrate that they are capable of living in peace with the rest of humanity, then the World will help lift them up to the standard of the rest of us, but as long as they allow evil to consume their heart and soul, the rest of us want nothing to do with them.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
Another disturbing (but not surprising) revelation by our Israeli friends on the internet.. comments made on the article from the original source

Ever read comments from ATS members in regards to nuking Israel, hope they lose the war, the end is coming for them?...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
I do not remember any, not one, case where a Israeli strapped on a bomb and got on a bus or went to market and blew up innocent people. NOT ONCE.

I don’t recall any Israeli citizen making bombs in their homes nor rockets in order to kill Palestinians.
It is obvious that there will be acts of aggresion on both sides of this conflict but it is VERY clear who the agressors and instigators are.

Israel doesn't strap bombs, they drop them from the sky
Israel doesn't go into a market, they create a blockade around a city of millions
Israel doesn't need people to make bombs because they are provided to them by the U.S.A
Israel doesn't rocket people's homes, they bulldoze them to rubble
Israel doesn't let aid ships into Gaza, they invade them and kill innocent civilians who attempt to defend the ships in international waters
Israel doesn't always resort to conventional warfare, they use chemical weapons (white phosphorus)
edit on 7-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

if that is all you see then you are blind. open your eyes and heart, allow your soul to be cleansed, come over to the side of peace, and begin to live, a full life, the way GOD has intended for us to do. in peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

that would certainly justfy buldozing Israel

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

Going by yout post.
Israel is the biggest supplyer of estacy pills to the USA. So perhaps the USA should do some bulldozing in Israel. Lets not forget that young American girl that they crushed using a bull dozer on. Whilst the driver was smiling as he ran her over. Wonder what their god said about that crime. As for any christians who visit israel, Id advise them to wear a water proof coat as they will be spat upon by those nice israeli allys...
edit on 7-12-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It is obvious that there will be acts of aggresion on both sides of this conflict but it is VERY clear who the agressors and instigators are.

Israel doesn't go into a market, they create a blockade around a city of millions
Israel doesn't need people to make bombs because they are provided to them by the U.S.A
Israel doesn't let aid ships into Gaza, they invade them and kill innocent civilians who attempt to defend the ships in international waters
Israel doesn't always resort to conventional warfare, they use chemical weapons (white phosphorus)

all this has aleady been debunked on countles theards ..so please stop already and buy some new propagada..
we are getting boared with the same old same old
lame
excuses

you are embarrassing the wonderfull countery of Israel
edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Another disturbing (but not surprising) revelation by our Israeli friends on the internet.. comments made on the article from the original source

Ever read comments from ATS members in regards to nuking Israel, hope they lose the war, the end is coming for them?...
I rarely see such comments on ATS (there is one on this thread however) and I do not condone the nuking or destruction of Israel. However any time I stumble upon any pro-Zionism / Israel website it is VERY likely to see statements like the ones I quoted

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

all this has aleady been debunked on countles theards ..so please stop already and buy some new propagada..
we are getting boared with the same old same old
lame
excuses

you are embarrassing the wonderfull countery of Israel
edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)
Debunked???

Debunk ONE of those claims for me. Your an embarrassment to the truth and humanity!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No one buys that poor, poor Palestinian rhetoric.

Just more Palestinian double speak propaganda.

Israel enjoys the FULL support of the United States and the majority of it’s people.

We are not fooled by the poor, pitiful Palestinian conversation.

It is very, very simple.

Choose to live in peace and peace you will have.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I mean this in the nicest way possible but you are clearly a victim of brainwashing at the hands of politicians and the media.

Please read this thread which links to many other threads that prove the Palestinians seek peace while the Israelis seek conflict. The proof is out there and it's begging for you to wake up and find it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by seenavv

if that is all you see then you are blind. open your eyes and heart, allow your soul to be cleansed, come over to the side of peace, and begin to live, a full life, the way GOD has intended for us to do. in peace.

No one buys that poor, poor Palestinian rhetoric.

Just more Palestinian double speak propaganda.

Israel enjoys the FULL support of the United States and the majority of it’s people.

We are not fooled by the poor, pitiful Palestinian conversation.

It is very, very simple.

Choose to live in peace and peace you will have.

I think your the one thats blind. Blind in your acceptance of scripture and belief in your crooked "God" who condones the theft and destruction of people and their land. I believe there is a god, but he does not judge from a throne, reign terror against those who break his pre-determined rules of life, or dictate what part of Earth belongs to whom

And its not doublespeak, rhetoric, or propaganda, it is fact. I never denied there is retaliation from the Palestinian side but as I said before it is clear who the aggressors and instigators of this mess are

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If the United States had a neighboring State that was consently perpetrating acts of terrorism against it, the United States would deploy the Military to combat the aggression.

The US will travel any where on the Globe to strike persons it considers enemies of the State and kill them without a single warning no matter who or where they are.

Any Nation on earth has the duty to defend itself from aggression.

The people of Gaza have been offered the olive branch of peace time after time, they have chose to refuse to live in peace with their neighbor, they made their choice, do not gripe when they receive the reward of their own stupidity.

The people of Gaza have chosen their own fate.

They could have chosen differently.

You must mean like those evil Iraqis and their "WMDs" right?

Gaza is being attacked and they are protecting themselves from violent sadistical a-holes... You'd fight back too if you were a Palestinian

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thumbs up for using a source that undoubtedly backs the same people you are trying to defend and openly admits its excerpts are "selected"

What - you wanted me to post the entire hamas charter!?

this is just more denial and evasion, hamas seeks the destruction of Israel based on 'allahs promise' in the haddiths.

At least the PLO were canny enough to get the KGB to dress their jihad up in human rights propaganda terms - but even that was too much for the Islamic purists of hammas - they just say it like it is - 'we seek the destruction of Israel' ie there can and will never be peace!

So to get back on point an Israeli general suggests harsher measures against hamas - and you are somehow outraged.

Yet hamas calls for the genocide of the jews......................and thats just perfectly fine!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

maybe the girl was retarded or something. why would you stand in front of a bulldozer? The biggest supplier? There is more street drugs in my country than pharmaceuticals, and my country uses 90% of pharmaceuticals produced in the world. I don't need your drugs or crack houses or terrorist houses, so keep on bulldozing. If they bulldozed my house....I'd move before they did it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

What - you wanted me to post the entire hamas charter!?

this is just more denial and evasion, hamas seeks the destruction of Israel based on 'allahs promise' in the haddiths.

At least the PLO were canny enough to get the KGB to dress their jihad up in human rights propaganda terms - but even that was too much for the Islamic purists of hammas - they just say it like it is - 'we seek the destruction of Israel' ie there can and will never be peace!

So to get back on point an Israeli general suggests harsher measures against hamas - and you are somehow outraged.

Yet hamas calls for the genocide of the jews......................and thats just perfectly fine!
I refuse to look at any propaganda from that website. Show me an independent source and I might acknowledge some of what you have to say

And it is not denial or evasion. Regardless of what the charter actually says it is more logical to see what they stand for based on their actions. Hamas is standing up on behalf of its people (who democratically elected them) to defend occupied Palestinian land. They have fought back with sticks and stones in comparison to what they are up against and thus they are anything but the aggressors in this situation. And not only that they fought for a bid to recognize their country as a state in the United Nations which is a clear attempt to declare sovereignty of their territory and establish stability to the region. However Israel's #1 ally rejected the bid without providing a viable solution and only sustaining the polarity of the conflict

And yes I am outraged. I am outraged at you and everyone else who is unable to see past the fact that Israel has illegally created a blockade around territory that does not belong to them or pose any serious threat any against their nation. They have deprived the people in Gaza of what little life they have and shove any information that leaks out of there under the carpet. The justify the death and destruction of innocent civilians on their land under the pretext of homemade bottle rockets being flown into their homes... well what do they expect when they commit such cruel and vile actions in someone elses land?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by illuminnaughty

maybe the girl was retarded or something. why would you stand in front of a bulldozer? The biggest supplier? There is more street drugs in my country than pharmaceuticals, and my country uses 90% of pharmaceuticals produced in the world. I don't need your drugs or crack houses or terrorist houses, so keep on bulldozing. If they bulldozed my house....I'd move before they did it.

ya shes a retarded, I'm glad you did your research. Pathetic. You take the deny ignorance out of ATS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Maybe her parents were on drugs, and not taking care of the children? Ok. just so every one knows, they are going to bulldoze your house. please do not let kids play infront of bulldozers. If it happens again, then they are ignorant for not doing their research. okay, okay.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join