It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli former general: We'll have to bulldoze Gaza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Article: www.theblaze.com...

Original source: www.israelnationalnews.com...

well well, i guess the white phosphorus and blockade wasn't working as effectively as they thought?

Just gota make sure the sheeple are informed through the airwaves that the bulldozers are for "cleaning, construction, and development" purposes and they got the green light. Just another example of how Israel demonstrates what it does best

edit on 7-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Another disturbing (but not surprising) revelation by our Israeli friends on the internet.. comments made on the article from the original source

Why is the government taken so long to billdoze Gaza?

Please...flatten it! (n.c)

It proves that only Gd is responsible for saving Israel

If you hit Gaza with an aerial spray of pork lard.....
....you get rid of the arabs, then let Christian Israelis in the IDF scrape the place and turn it into a wildlife refuge.

Transform Gaza to glass -- that's the only solution.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
In America , if a house is used to make or sell drugs out of, its is destroyed. This is most important if it is used to cook street drugs in. What would be the difference if someone is storing rockets, or firing rockets from that neighborhood? remove the homes and no more rockets will be there.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
In America , if a house is used to make or sell drugs out of, its is destroyed. This is most important if it is used to cook street drugs in. What would be the difference if someone is storing rockets, or firing rockets from that neighborhood? remove the homes and no more rockets will be there.
The difference is that the (homemade) rockets are stored and used to defend the occupied Palestinian territory against the monstrous, American funded state of the art army used on behalf of Israel that will use any means (including chemical weapons) to exterminate anything that stands in the way of their "God" given land

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Why don't you address the real issue OP - that Gaza is run by Hamas who call for the destruction of Israel and use the territory to relentlessly attack it whilst hiding behind civilians.

The general merely suggests that since Israel has soft peddled on Hamas - largely due to the influence of people like you I suspect - that it has now become a problem that requires drastic action.

Hamas calls for the genocide of Israelis .................................................doesn't seem to bother you though does it!?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
thats been israeli policy from the start.. nothing new there..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

No it hasn't -they have made many concessions to try and achieve a peace - Hamas has only ever called for the destruction of Israel.

I you agree with Hamas - just be honest about it!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Why don't you address the real issue OP - that Gaza is run by Hamas who call for the destruction of Israel and use the territory to relentlessly attack it whilst hiding behind civilians.

The general merely suggests that since Israel has soft peddled on Hamas - largely due to the influence of people like you I suspect - that it has now become a problem that requires drastic action.

Hamas calls for the genocide of Israelis .................................................doesn't seem to bother you though does it!?
The real issue is what is actually happening as we speak and not what one or two radical spokespersons calls for. What is happening as we speak is Israel causing the destruction Palestine and killing innocent civilians on a daily basis through any means including breaking international law and using chemical weapons. The Palestinian people democratically elected Hamas and they are only labelled a terrorist organization by their enemies who will destroy anyone who stand in the way of their supposed God given land

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Originally posted by Expat888

No it hasn't -they have made many concessions to try and achieve a peace - Hamas has only ever called for the destruction of Israel.

I you agree with Hamas - just be honest about it!
OH yes many concessions to achieve peace including recognizing Palestine as a state in the U.N. (AKA: the "United Superpowers") which was rejected by Israel's number 1 ally ? I didn't know asking to be recognized as a sovereign translates into calling for the destruction of Israel

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Hamas calls for the genocide of Israelis

In response to the Israeli ethnic cleansing of the region. Doesn't seem to bother you though does it!?

Maybe because the article is talking about the Israeli General who made that statement?

But sorry, I forgot that every single home that isn't currently occupied by an Israeli settler is a center of death and destruction.

Lets of course ignore the death tolls on either side, because your argument falls completely apart if we DARE to read the ANTISEMITIC truth.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I didn't know asking to be recognized as a sovereign translates into calling for the destruction of Israel

It doesn't. And neither does calling Israel out on their actions and crimes, but that doesn't matter to the Internet Defense force, which you obviously have encountered already if not in this very thread.

@OP, in case you didn't notice, it's impossible to talk about Israel on ATS, so good luck.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If the United States had a neighboring State that was consently perpetrating acts of terrorism against it, the United States would deploy the Military to combat the aggression.

The US will travel any where on the Globe to strike persons it considers enemies of the State and kill them without a single warning no matter who or where they are.

Any Nation on earth has the duty to defend itself from aggression.

The people of Gaza have been offered the olive branch of peace time after time, they have chose to refuse to live in peace with their neighbor, they made their choice, do not gripe when they receive the reward of their own stupidity.

The people of Gaza have chosen their own fate.

They could have chosen differently.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I wish the good folks of Gaza would be able to defend themselves and stop the jewish menace. I would have mixed emotions it the arabs pushed all the Israelis into the sea. Israel is a thug magnet. It draws the jewish criminal away from decent people and stockpiles them far away. Should Israel be destroyed we'd have these lowlifes coming here and causing more trouble here. No decent person wants that.

I think the only solution is to nuke Israel. That would rid us of their scrourge. But we can't do that either. Remember the Samson option? They have planted nukes in all major countries and put them on a 24 hour countdown. If the good thing happens and Israel goes down, we're all going to pay for it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You will find that most Americans don’t fall for the double speak of Palestinians.

Israel would live in peace with Gaza, today! All the people of Gaza would need to do is stop the aggression.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

homemade drugs are used to escape reality by the oppressed people who cant provide a living for themselves because the education system failed them, and the judicial system branded them. Still it is an absess in society that will rot and ruin future generations ability to be self sufficient. Making homemade rockets and firing them will illicit a skilled military response. so the rockets did not produce desired results, unless destroying the home you are in is the result you were trying to achieve.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
His guy is obviously a Zionist D-Bag but thankfully he is a FORMER general and no longer in the military.

This is nothing more than an ignorant fool expressing his opinion. I'm glad this idiot is no longer employed by the military. Regrettably these evil bastards usually get replaced by similar fools who share the same ideology. The IDF is full of bigoted racists and I don't expect that to ever change. I have heard of several IDF members speaking out, kudos to them

edit on 7-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

what mosque do you attend?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
The people of Gaza have been offered the olive branch of peace time after time, they have chose to refuse to live in peace with their neighbor, they made their choice, do not gripe when they receive the reward of their own stupidity.
what the hell are you talking about? The olive branch of peace?
How do you live in peace with a neighbour that creates a blockade (deemed illegal under international law) around your land? Gaza has an unemployment rate of nearly 50% and is sucked dry of every vital resource people need to survive. There is very little information that comes out of Gaza and reporters who attend the region are consistently harassed by IDF. Just recently: abcnews.go.com...

Pulitzer Prize winner who is based in India and has worked in more than 60 countries, had never been treated with "such blatant cruelty."
Gee shes been to 60 other countries and never been treated with such cruelty trying to leave Gaza ...imagine how they treat the people who live there and the chance of us even hearing about it?

If there was any chance of a step towards peace it was in September but Israel's number one ally rejected the attempt to recognize Palestine as a state in the U.N. further demonstrating their lack of desire for peace in the region.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I do pity anyone who’s soul has been poisoned so deeply with hatred, that they desire to see the genocide of part of the human race.

Evil has destroyed their heart and mind to such a degree that they are incapable of communion with GOD, it is so very sad when a person allows this EVIL to consume their life.

To actually believe and hope for the destruction of the Jew is a reflection of how tightly Satan’s grasp is on their soul.

It is my prayer that this person would return to a communion with GOD and cleanse the heart so they may live in peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
I think the only solution is to nuke Israel. That would rid us of their scrourge. But we can't do that either. Remember the Samson option? They have planted nukes in all major countries and put them on a 24 hour countdown. If the good thing happens and Israel goes down, we're all going to pay for it.
An eye for an eye would make the world blind... IMO there must be an initiation of a genuine process (not some half ass, all talk photoshoot) that would end the expansion of Israeli land but letting them keep most of what they already have and end the blockade of Gaza. Recognizing Palestine as a state in the U.N. is another first step as well...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
I do pity anyone who’s soul has been poisoned so deeply with hatred, that they desire to see the genocide of part of the human race.

Evil has destroyed their heart and mind to such a degree that they are incapable of communion with GOD, it is so very sad when a person allows this EVIL to consume their life.

To actually believe and hope for the destruction of the Jew is a reflection of how tightly Satan’s grasp is on their soul.

It is my prayer that this person would return to a communion with GOD and cleanse the heart so they may live in peace.
Congrats on pulling the anti-semite/ kill all Jews card. All I see is the Zionists who are causing the destruction yet when anyone brings these kind of issues to light it is deemed Satans grasp on their soul

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join