It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli former general: We'll have to bulldoze Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Try to remember that when the Jews came into Israel, they uprooted hundreds of thousands of Muslims that had already lived there. In my personal opinion, all the power to the Palestinians as one Palestinian has bigger stones than all of you Americans combined. To hell with Israel.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
The difference is that the (homemade) rockets are stored and used to defend the occupied Palestinian territory against the monstrous, American funded state of the art army used on behalf of Israel that will use any means (including chemical weapons) to exterminate anything that stands in the way of their "God" given land

LOL! A rocket that can only be aimed in a general direction and lands within miles of a possible target is NOT a defensive weapon.

Try again, troll.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Isreal doesn't make bombs

haha
Dimona
and NUCLEAR bombs and missles at that
what do you need those for? your god aint up to the job?
where is that signed deed anyway?

the whole reason every penny Israel gets from the US illegal

well you said one

there that took all of two seconds the rest isn't even worth the time
edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Israel makes plutonium for atomic bombs at Dimona, a secret nuclear complex in the Negev Desert. The French-supplied reactor there has produced plutonium free from international controls since 1963. The quality of the plutonium created by the Dimona reactor is ideal for making atomic bombs.

www.wisconsinproject.org...

and of course we know Israel is selling nuclear weapons missles and bombs because of the south africans leaking documents..

selling Israeli made bombs and missles to the people who want to defeat the the US too I'll wager, and if so, made with US aid to boot

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Israeli Sperm Count Drops A Whopping Forty Percent...Radiation...

www.greenprophet.com...

honestly seenavv if you live in Israel you might consider moving...unless you have already had children...

and of course the radiation will eventually kill off the palistineans too
no need to bulldoze
edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

The difference is that the (homemade) rockets are stored and used to defend the occupied Palestinian territory against the monstrous, American funded state of the art army used on behalf of Israel that will use any means (including chemical weapons) to exterminate anything that stands in the way of their "God" given land

LOL! A rocket that can only be aimed in a general direction and lands within miles of a possible target is NOT a defensive weapon.

Try again, troll.

So a missile has to have a guidance system before it's a defensive weapon? Message to any Hamas members who may be reading this your a bunch of poor people you can't afford guidance system's so no more rockets.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
All I know is if Ron Paul wins
Israel better play nice.

Because you will not have us to bail you out when all those pissed off Muslim nations decide they have had enough of your arrogance, and it will be nice to know that my tax money isn't funding Israeli terrorist tearing down the homes of women and children.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Looks like old habits die hard

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Bulldoze Gaza.

It's interesting than in 2011 the only ones with iron chariots is Israel but about 3025 years ago it was those in Gaza that had the iron chariots and those that Israel decended from could not rout them.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Congrats on pulling the anti-semite/ kill all Jews card. All I see is the Zionists who are causing the destruction yet when anyone brings these kind of issues to light it is deemed Satans grasp on their soul

You do know that Israelis don't hold the title of the only shemites right? Anyone of middle eastern decent is a shemite, not just some jews that came from germany. Arabs are shemites too.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Try again, troll.

So a missile has to have a guidance system before it's a defensive weapon? Message to any Hamas members who may be reading this your a bunch of poor people you can't afford guidance system's so no more rockets.

That's is not what I said at all. I simply stated a missile with such a broad landing range could never be considered defensive. Further, as it is no where even accurate enough to strike military targets, it must be considered weapon of terror.

West Bank does quite well, but then again missiles and artillery don't regularly fly out of it either.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

I'll excuse your ignorance.

They destroy meth houses because they are toxic and no on can live in them afterwards.. that is the difference.
Why even post something if you don't know what you are talking about?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Israel makes plutonium for atomic bombs at Dimona, a secret nuclear complex in the Negev Desert. The French-supplied reactor there has produced plutonium free from international controls since 1963. The quality of the plutonium created by the Dimona reactor is ideal for making atomic bombs.

www.wisconsinproject.org...

and of course we know Israel is selling nuclear weapons missles and bombs because of the south africans leaking documents..

selling Israeli made bombs and missles to the people who want to defeat the the US too I'll wager, and if so, made with US aid to boot
Nice take one statement out of context to make yourself look right.

I meant Israel does not make bombs themselves, rather the means of obtaining them is largely provided on behalf of the U.S.A. through funding or direct shipment in contrast to Hamas guerillas making them in some hut with over the counter chemicals
edit on 8-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Try again, troll.

That's is not what I said at all. I simply stated a missile with such a broad landing range could never be considered defensive. Further, as it is no where even accurate enough to strike military targets, it must be considered weapon of terror.

West Bank does quite well, but then again missiles and artillery don't regularly fly out of it either.
It is their only means of weaponized retaliation and considering their rockets are sticks and stones compared to the state of the art military they are up against im pretty sure they would be classified as their only means of defense. Btw Hamas said theyre sorry they cant afford guided weapons because warmongering superpower nations wont provide it for them

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by seenavv

Why don't you just admit it - your support of Hamas is an act of blind political faith, nothing more! - you don't even know why you support them and consequently have nothing to back it up but grotesque 'inversion of reality' propaganda canards.

Israel builds a wall to stop suicide bombers etc - you accuse them of 'imprisoning' them - ludicrous and shamefull!

Hamas demands the genocide of Israel on the basis of Islamic mandates - you pretend they don't (but if they do it's only you know 'understandable' - you whole position is an ill thought out joke!
Hamas demands the genocide of Israel based your Pro-Israel, "all our enemies = terrorists and harbringers of death" source. Regardless of what you think they "demand" they are not getting it. Israel is not demanding genocide, they are committing it! Israel blockaded Gaza ILLEGALLY and violently prevents any attempt for anyone to provide them with aid. There is 50% unemployment. They deprive them access of vital resources they need to survive. They use chemical weapons on them. They bomb them. They shoot them. They harass and sometimes even kill reporters who try and gather information from the region. If thats not a prison then I don't know what is. You clearly have your head in the sand

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Calm down. Spreading lies isn't working anymore.

Hamas demands the genocide of Israel based your Pro-Israel, "all our enemies = terrorists and harbringers of death" source. Regardless of what you think they "demand" they are not getting it.

Read it and come back to us.

middleeast.about.com...

“Israel is not demanding genocide, they are committing it!”

Population growth rate in Gaza:
3.201% (2011 est.)

Population growth rate in the west bank:
2.097% (2011 est.)

www.cia.gov...

If you want to back up your genocide propaganda, please enlighten us on how many Palestinians lived in 1948, and how many now.

“Israel blockaded Gaza ILLEGALLY”

Wong again, as stated by the UN report:

graphics8.nytimes.com...

“and violently prevents any attempt for anyone to provide them with aid.”

Wrong. Israel offered the foreign aid to be transported through one of her harbors, after inspection.
Ships as large as the Mavi Marmara are not even capable of docking in Gaza harbor.
Again, read the report.

“There is 50% unemployment.”

It's more like 45%, but anyway, is that why the Palestinians continually attacked the Erez crossing and the joint industrial complex? Did you ever wonder why the situation in the west bank is much much better for the Palestinians?

www.washingtonpost.com...

So, first they shoot and use explosives first, then they cry to the world. So typical.

“They deprive them access of vital resources they need to survive.”

Really? Show me one hungry Palestinian child.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Is that why the Palestinians in Gaza chose to build a shopping mall and the Olympic size swimming pool? Because they are starving ?

www.tomgrossmedia.com...

“They use chemical weapons on them.”

Huh ? .

“They bomb them. They shoot them. They harass and sometimes even kill reporters who try and gather information from the region.”

Nice interpretation of events. The innocent Palestinians had never ever killed Israelis and Jews. Not even way back in the 1920's, long before Israel's creation. And of course, currently they do not fire at Israeli civilians.

lindasog.com...

“If thats not a prison then I don't know what is.”

No, I guess you don't know. This and many other things.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Try to remember that when the Jews came into Israel, they uprooted hundreds of thousands of Muslims that had already lived there. In my personal opinion, all the power to the Palestinians as one Palestinian has bigger stones than all of you Americans combined. To hell with Israel.

Um.....no they didn't - actually due to the Israelis having improving the land, hundreds of thousands of Syrian arabs migrated there for work opportunities, as for the 'refugees' - most of them fled at the invading arab armies suggestion.

Having been defeated, the arab states then evicted an equal no of jews from arab lands - and that is the end of the matter, a population swap!

Maybe this is why you seem to have no idea of what this conflict is about:

Stunning academic study: Reuters engages in anti-Israel propaganda

From PRWeb: Roosevelt University academic study documents systematic use of propaganda by world's largest news agency.

A study published in the November/December issue of the Journal of Applied Business Research finds that Reuters coverage of the Middle East conflict is systematically tainted by propaganda and influences readers to side with the Palestinians and Arab states against the Israelis.

Researcher Henry Silverman of Roosevelt University analyzed a sample of fifty news-oriented articles published on the Reuters.com websites for the use of classic propaganda techniques, logical fallacies and violations of the Reuters Handbook of Journalism, a manual of guiding ethical principles for the company’s journalists. Across the articles, over 1,100 occurrences of propaganda, fallacies and handbook violations in 41 categories were identified and classified.

elderofziyon.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

In regards to poverty and wealth in Gaza, you seem to be again using distortion. I suggest you read this thread again: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I copied and pasted the context here for all to see. Enjoy.

Recently a few members have posted on ATS that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza, that the Gazan society is one of the richest (per capita) as they import LCD's and Mercedes automobiles. They have made some outlandish claims in regards to the undemployment figures in Gaza and some have stated that it the Gazan economy is better off then the US. As a student of Economics, I have taken the libery to dispell these myths. In order to do so I will be sourcing the CIA World Factbook: www.cia.gov... and making comparisons between the Gazan economy, the American economy and the Israeli economy (to a lesser extent). I will aim to adress 2 major catogories: Unemployment and to a lesser extent poverty.

Unemployment

The Gazan unemployment figures are both blunt and clear. Currently they stand at 40% (2010)
www.cia.gov...

Some may be unable to grasp what 40% unemployment entails, however one could use two prime examples to compare with. Libya and the U.S. Firstly before I begin its important to note that full employment is impossible and unwanted, therfor countries set unemployment objectives. The U.S has an unemployment objective of 4% or anything below.

Take the Libyan economy which has a large public sector, large subsides, free health and education. The 3 most important items, food, oil and accomodation are all subsidised by the Gaddafi regime. Yet when the outbreak of civil strife in Libya began there was a massive 30% unemployment which directly impacted on the mass of the protests and later the civil war.

Gaza currently has 40% unemployment. They rank 184th in the world behind Swaziland, Gabon and Albania. By comparison Israel currently has 6.4% unemployment (rather good in this post global financial crisis world) with a real growth rate of 4.6% which is strong (too strong infact- to much growth results in inflation)

The Israeli aims in regards to the blockade were to damage Hamas (much like the American embargo on Cuba wanted to damage the Castro regime) and force the people to force Hamas from power. If one looks at the labor force figure they can see which jobs are recieving the most employment:

agriculture: 12% industry: 5% services: 83% (June 2008)

The 83% servives happens to be largely public not private. Industry and agriculture is virtually non-existent and has collapsed under Israeli pressure. This has strengthened the role of Hamas as the government as they provide public jobs where the private sector is lacking. Much like the Cuban embargo, the blockade has been counter productive in terms of strategic goals.

Poverty

My discussion on poverty figures will be breif. Currently 70% of Gazans live below the povery line: www.cia.gov...

One dosen't need half a brain to come to the conclusion that this is both serious and alarming. It is what people call a "humanitarian crisis". The international poverty threshold is anything including and below $1 a day. By comparison Israel has 23.6% people living below the poverty line, however, their threshold is living on anything including and below $7.30 per day.

Take Australia for example: The CIA World Fact Book states Australians living below the poverty line are NA% (not assesed) which means that the number is miniscule.

Conclusion

I hope people will look at these facts all available here:
www.cia.gov...

When one looks at the actual figures they see the truth. The truth is the Gazans are not rich, they are not wealthy and they are living in conditions far worse than you. They are ranked amongst some of the porest nations in the world. This is a fact as shown by the CIA World Factbook

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Will the suffering never end?er end?

elderofziyon.blogspot.com...
Now Gaza has a car glut! Palestine Today reports that car dealers in Gaza are suffering - because they have too many cars available. Between the dozens of cars that enter via Kerem Shalom each week and the cars that arrive through the smuggling tunnels, the profit margins are plummeting. In some cases they have had to reduce car prices by as much as $8000.

Is it up to Israel to provide jobs for Gazans???
edit on 8-12-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Really? Show me one hungry Palestinian child.

About 10 percent of Palestinian children suffer permanent effects from malnutrition, according to a survey published Wednesday, a result of widespread poverty in the West Bank and Gaza.

The root cause is poverty, according to Khaled Abu Khaled, who directed the study for the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. He said the numbers are up slightly over the past two years.

"One obvious effect of malnutrition is stunted growth among children, which has increased about three percent in the last two years," he said.

"This is a chronic chronic. Even with interventions, the rates don't go down fast," he said.

Source

This is from before the illegal blockade, so things are much worse now. I must ask how do you live with yourself? You constantly spread lies and disinformation while you slander these people for no reason other than your religious and political bias. You have shown your true colors as a bigoted racist who considers Arabs less than human on many occasions.

This is usually the point where you respond by calling me an Anti-Semite.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join