It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli former general: We'll have to bulldoze Gaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Calm down. Spreading lies isn't working anymore.

Yep, and that's why Israel now spends more on online disinfo agents..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

"About 10 percent of Palestinian children suffer permanent effects from malnutrition, according to a survey published Wednesday, a result of widespread poverty in the West Bank and Gaza.”

So now you depend on polls (and a Palestinian one) as a proof of hunger. LOL...
Again, show me hungry Children, empty markets CAN YOU ?

There is not even one Israeli / Jew /Zionist in Gaza strip, yet the Palestinian attacks against Israeli civilians continue. How convenient of you to forget that. How convenient of you to forget that Palestinians were once able to have jobs either in the Erez industrial complex, or inside Israel. All of that ended because of the Palestinians actions, not the other way around.

“This is usually the point where you respond by calling me an Anti-Semite.”

Actually I don't need to. Your constant pathetic attacks on Israelis/Jews/Zionist combined with the number of posts and threads you write on that subject with great pettiness , which indicates severe obsession, speaks volumes on itself.

Nice signature BTW. Dontrealy hit the nail right on the head

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I do not live in Gaza. Applying the same principles to my country and state, these actions happen everyday. If the county wants to widen the road, they take your land. You may take the money they offer, or decline it and go to court. They will still take the land and you may never get any money because you declined payment. If , on a larger interest, the land zoning is changed in the interest of national security, you may not arbitrate in court, and may not be compensated, depending on circumstances. The only reason I know of Gaza, is, that land has been fought over for thousands of years, and is of global interest for Its location, and chosen by the God of Abraham.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Then this applies to you. In Monroe county, Fl, chronic and habitual properties used for distributing drugs, not meth labs, were destroyed to deter people allowing criminal activities, under protection of lease. Meth labs are destroyed because of residue left behind absorbing into walls and wood can't be cleaned, and unsuspecting renters or new homeowners died from toxic exposure.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if Mexico drove into southern Texas and started bulldozing homes,...wait ... scratch that,... illegal settlements. You know because they were afraid for their own national security.

No I don't wonder. The people of Texas would rally together with guns, sticks, rocks, fireworks, bows, arrows, etc and fight back. So of course they are lobbing rockets at Israel, defending their homes in any way they can. Guerrilla warfare is never pretty.

Shame on Israel

People want me to feel sorry for the innocents that get hit in Israel by a stray rocket, and in a way I do, but at the same time Israel has no problem blowing up a home filled with children to get the single freedom fighter hidden among them.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by overratedpatriotism
I wonder what would happen if Mexico drove into southern Texas and started bulldozing homes,...wait ... scratch that,... illegal settlements. You know because they were afraid for their own national security.

No I don't wonder. The people of Texas would rally together with guns, sticks, rocks, fireworks, bows, arrows, etc and fight back. So of course they are lobbing rockets at Israel, defending their homes in any way they can. Guerrilla warfare is never pretty.

Shame on Israel

People want me to feel sorry for the innocents that get hit in Israel by a stray rocket, and in a way I do, but at the same time Israel has no problem blowing up a home filled with children to get the single freedom fighter hidden among them.

Yeah -maybe you are right Israel shouldn't try and deter terrorism by holding the families responsible - perhaps they should just respond in kind, times a factor of ten say.

For every rocket aimed indiscriminately at civilians coming from gazza - the Israelis should just fire of a dozen rockets aimed somewhere at gazza city - that's fair isn't it!?

For suicide bombers they should just get a dozen pal prisoners and send them back over with a 'free rucksack' to take back!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Yeah -maybe you are right Israel shouldn't try and deter terrorism by holding the families responsible - perhaps they should just respond in kind, times a factor of ten say.

For every rocket aimed indiscriminately at civilians coming from gazza - the Israelis should just fire of a dozen rockets aimed somewhere at gazza city - that's fair isn't it!?

For suicide bombers they should just get a dozen pal prisoners and send them back over with a 'free rucksack' to take back!

So this is just Israel preemptively fighting terrorism... Targeting children so they don't grow up to be a threat?

Like when the brave and noble IDF uses Palestinian children as human shields right?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by overratedpatriotism

Do you think anyone believes your ludicrous twisting of the reality of the situation!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

To be honest I have lived long enough to realize that a complete strangers opinion of me does not matter, nor will it have any emotional reactions from me.

BUT

If you have proof of your claims please provide them.

I on the other hand.

edit on 8-12-2011 by overratedpatriotism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Gotta love how the zion huggers defend the genocide. Then you wonder, after they went through the alleged "holocaust" they still cause it on other people...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello
Gotta love how the zion huggers defend the genocide. Then you wonder, after they went through the alleged "holocaust" they still cause it on other people...

Gotta love how the Hamas (read terrorist) huggers defend the hatred. I wonder, if you were subjected to threats of kidnapping, nail bombs and rockets what lengths you would go through to defend your people and family.

As said time and time again on this thread, West Bank is peaceful, and as such is not subject to the restrictions placed on Gaza. So, simple math. No rockets, no bombs, no terrorism = no restrictions and need to clean up Hamas scum.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
All said as much as I despise the situation over there... Whatever Israel does to its neighbors or has done to it is should not be any of our business in over here in America.

And I really can't hate the Jewish people after all my wife is one. It is really not directly their fault that their government is on a warpath against Muslims.

BUT

Since Israel is using my tax dollars to wage their little war and illegal expansion project while at the same time there are commercials on American television about feeding poor helpless starving people in Israel. I have to laugh. While I have nothing against helping and feeding the poor, I volunteer regularly at a soup kitchen, there is a hypocrisy about it when you are starving thousands of women and children through a blockade. (blah blah the UN said it was legal) Well my forefathers owned black people LEGALLY does that make it right?

So as soon as Israel

A: Stops receiving American aid to fuel its military machine, and fights its own war against Muslims(I think they pronounce it terrorist).

B: Gives up its sovereignty, because it obviously cannot stand up on its own two feet without outside help

I will stand down.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Again, show me hungry Children, empty markets CAN YOU ?

I'm disgusted that your quest for ignorance has driven you to deny that children are starving. Are you that pathetic?
What's even worse is that you asked for pictures. This isn't a game. Thanks for proving that my description of you in the other post is accurate.

Here you go mr "pics or it didn't happen".

You can spew all the propaganda that you feel is necessary, but the fact is that there are children starving in all of Palestine, not just Gaza.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

Posting a picture of a skinny kid and claiming that somehow proves gazzans are starving is pathetic! - not that it is Israels responsibility to feed their sworn enemies (even though they do for some strange reason)

A little noticed fact is that the standard of living in Gaza exceeds Egypt’s. And that is with the embargo on Gaza. Israel’s recent easing of the embargo is because of any humanitarian crisis, which does not exist in Gaza. It is due to the success of Hamas and allies in misrepresenting the situation as a humanitarian crisis, mis-characterizing Israel as an occupying power with responsibility to take care of the people of Gaza.

“The ability of this Goebbels-type propaganda to entrench a tremendous lie in the consciousness of the international community testifies to the continued vulnerability of naive Westerners to sophisticated psychological warfare and to the complicity of much of the Western press in this enterprise.” Continue reading on Examiner.com Gaza living standard exceeds Egypt's - New York Israel Conflict | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

The most recent Human Development Report from the United Nations ranks the PA 102nd in terms of life expectancy, educational attainment and adjusted real income out of the 177 countries and territories in the world, placing it in the “medium human development” category along with most of the other Middle Eastern states (only the Gulf sheikdoms are ranked “high”).

The PA is ranked just 12 places below Jordan and one behind Iran; it is rated ahead of Syria (#105), Algeria (#108), Egypt (#120), and Morocco (#125).31

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
edit on 8-12-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Yawn...are you done being ignorant yet? Wake me up when you are willing to actually discuss the topic instead of the oh-so standard "you're wrong and that's that" speech. Save it for someone who will put up with it. I won't.
edit on 8/12/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U

I do not live in Gaza. Applying the same principles to my country and state, these actions happen everyday. If the county wants to widen the road, they take your land. You may take the money they offer, or decline it and go to court. They will still take the land and you may never get any money because you declined payment. If , on a larger interest, the land zoning is changed in the interest of national security, you may not arbitrate in court, and may not be compensated, depending on circumstances. The only reason I know of Gaza, is, that land has been fought over for thousands of years, and is of global interest for Its location, and chosen by the God of Abraham.

Can you prove this land was chosen by God? Can Israel prove it? Nope nobody can. And like I have said before if this land was so precious to the Jews then why didn't they get off their lazy butts and reclaim it? No they had to wait for someone to give it to them.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You sound upset that someone is occupying that parcel of land other than you, or YOUR chosen people. I sincerely doubt you were alive in 1917 when the movement of Jewish people to Israel was in full swing, or in 1948 when it was declared a nation. I was not alive then, so I could not have supported it, nor protested that political movement. Unless you were there , neither could you. As far as God claiming that land for himself or his people, that is documented for a few thousand years. The Holy Bible and the Qur'an both recognize the land of the Israelite and that being Jerusalem. So whats your beef?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I just love straw-man, Ad hominem circular arguments. It just proves you got nothing of substance.

U.N.: Hamas seized Gaza food aid and blankets

www.usatoday.com...

UNRWA suspends Gaza aid after Hamas steals food and supplies

www.daylife.com...

Terror attack cast doubt on Erez industrial zone's future

archive.globes.co.il...'s_h_hd_0L3OnE3KnN3StDJ4nCYveT6ri.html

and last but not least:

“Arafat's Stash - The guy's a billionaire. Where does his money come from?”

"Experts estimate that the $1.3 billion Arafat controls could feed three million Palestinians for a year, buy 1,000 mobile intensive-care units, fund ten hospitals for a decade, and still leave $585 million to fund other social projects.”

acdemocracy.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Strawman? You denied that Palestinian children are going hungry and asked me to show you an example, so I provided a pic. How is that Strawman?

My description of you was direct and truthful, it wasn't ad hom. The truth hurts sometimes...

I will properly address the rest of the foolishness in your post once I get home since I'm on my mobile and am limited in resources.

It's pathetic how you sink so low that you continue to deny that children are going hungry even after we have provided proof. It's even more sad that you use mainstream propaganda to support your argument.

Your intentions are blatantly obvious, thankfully I'm not the only member who has felt obligated to point out your dishonest ways. In reality there is no need to point it out because you make it more than noticeable. It's comparable to an elephant in the room.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hmmm - speaking of Arafat. - he was a complete Kremlin puppet, due to his obsession with young boys.

According to the former head of Romanian intelligence, Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, one of the highest ranking communist defectors of all time, Rahman al-Qudwa became an important political ally of the communist bloc following the death of Egypt's president, Gamal Abdul Nasser, in 1970. Gen. Pacepa's account of Rahman's intimate relations with the communist bloc is related in a book entitled "Red Horizons." As it happens, Pacepa tells us that the communists trusted Rahman because he was a voracious homosexual.

This alone made him a workable Kremlin puppet, because once the Romanian intelligence services had taped Rahman's sex sessions with men and boys, he was completely in their hands. Afterwards, Rahman's friendship for the communist bloc would be permanent -- if he valued his growing popularity in the Arab world. Rahman al-Qudwa is better known as Yasser Arafat, the chairman of the PLO since 1968 and the president of the Palestinian Authority -- which is now at war with Israel. According to Gen. Pacepa's account, communist dictator Nicolae Ceausescu ordered his people to bring Arafat over to Romania. In late 1970 the chief of Romanian intelligence in Egypt, Gen. Constantine Munteanu, arrived in Bucharest with Arafat in tow. Munteanu had gathered an extensive file on Arafat, which characterized the PLO leader as "so much cleverness, blood, and filth all together in one man." Pacepa says that this was Munteanu's "standard definition of Arafat." Given Gen. Munteanu's extensive file, Arafat could not exactly refuse the communist's "friendly" overtures.

There is little question that Arafat is fanatically devoted to destroying Israel, and would sell his soul to the devil to gain his devilish ends. Therefore, a compact between Arafat and the Soviet Union via communist Romania was not something that violated any sacred Islamic rule in Arafat's heart. Arafat is no Moslem. His fanaticism is completely secular. But since he operates within the Islamic world, he must sometimes appear as a would-be Muslim liberator. (“Kremlin puppets and how they work,” J.R. Nyquist, October 19, 2000)

www.tldm.org...

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join