It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before the planes hit the Towers on 9/11 ,passengers on board were taken in Heaven.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
**sigh**

I suspect homo sapiens will never ascend to a level where they can interact without attacking the harmless beliefs of another.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan

**sigh**

I suspect homo sapiens will never ascend to a level where they can interact without attacking the harmless beliefs of another.
That is why we must believe in God.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok you got me. No DNA means God got them or they were never aboard the planes in the first place.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LookSkywatcher
Ok you got me. No DNA means God got them or they were never aboard the planes in the first place.
They were taken by God milliseconds before the planes hit the Towers.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe thier brains where taken out and put into jars, just like the OP's?
Just Sayin'

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
Maybe thier brains where taken out and put into jars, just like the OP's?
Just Sayin'
The gainings in life.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What makes them more privileged to be sent to heaven even a millisecond before impact compared to the millions of people that have died in torturous and horrible ways?

I wouldnt think so....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
What makes them more privileged to be sent to heaven even a millisecond before impact compared to the millions of people that have died in torturous and horrible ways?

I wouldnt think so....
Because the lost of they'r life mark the beginning of a new era!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A new era of what??? Big Banks and brothers? War? Thats the era after 9/11 that I see....

People are still dying, babies are still dying, horrendous crimes and murders are still happening every minute of our lives.

So WHY are they more privileged? If (G)od wanted to save them from pain, then he picked the wrong group because they wouldnt have felt pain anyway on impact.

This doesnt make sense at all

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And I thought that what we call "skin" is only clothes for our "soul".

So WHY would (G)od need the "skin" or DNA?
edit on 6-12-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

A new era of what??? Big Banks and brothers? War? Thats the era after 9/11 that I see....

People are still dying, babies are still dying, horrendous crimes and murders are still happening every minute of our lives.

So WHY are they more privileged? If (G)od wanted to save them from pain, then he picked the wrong group because they wouldnt have felt pain anyway on impact.

This doesnt make sense at all
No one know God's plan!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No one know God's plan!

Noone knows God's plan yet we have to believe and have faith right?

We have to assume that if he took those people before impact, then it just HAS to be for a good reason correct?

God isnt a bad God when he lets little babies suffer but he's a good God because he took a small group out of their misery?

Why should I trust him then? I mean after all, I have never seen, spoke to him, eerily he is JUST like a stranger? Right? Should I trust strangers now? I dont know their plan either....
edit on 6-12-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I work in Trauma / Critical-Care. Suffering, if not negated prior to death.
The agony of some ( not comatose ) is so horrific that it leaves those that have to witness it in shock. Some of those being children, to which the facility I work for have therapists on duty for us to talk with to deal with and rationalize the physiological trauma we as caregivers go through.

This argument of God taking his servants before they experience the horror of death is both pointless and ridiculous.

Come with me on a bad night and walk through the halls of our cancer center, our pediatric intensive care unit or trauma bays.

Then come preach to me about your loving god.

Sorry for this rant, but that is the single most disturbing subject my mind deals with.
I do not in any way judge you for your beliefs, I try to walk the path that, "if it gets you though your day then that's good".
I have heard our chaplains try to console parents after their child just screamed their last scream. I have heard the begging wails of children as they hear their parent was being ripped from this world.

You come to me with talks of a loving god, please do so with more than intuitive thought.
I for one, would welcome the opportunity to question this deity in the sky.

..end rant

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
when you're instantly vaporized, i doubt you feel any pain.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

LOL someone has been watching to many movies.

First What makes you thing EVERYONE goes to heaven?

More people on those planes are NOT going to heaven then are going.

Just like here on earth now... most will not go to heaven...

And what is YOUR standards for someone going to heaven and what is God/Jesus' standards for someone being welcome into heaven?

edit on 6-12-2011 by ccsct203 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
I was thinking at this many times.

What if God take the passengers from the planes milliseconds before the planes hits the Towers or Pentagon...
Maybe that's what really happened that day .
They didn't suffer that pain of the flash dying,the Image of the plains hitting...just milliseconds before and no suffer for those innocent people on board.

What if is true?

Then this is a God's Miracle.
Is there any evidence they die?
is there DNA evidence that they were on board when the planes hit?

edit on 6-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: heaven

Uh...WHAT? Why would there be DNA evidence? The fire those planes caused burned several thousand degrees hot. Nothing was left of the passengers to be found. God only raptured 2 people to date, Elijah and Enoch the only 2 men in history who have not yet tasted death. Not that he couldn't but what purpose would it serve? No one would see them ascend to heaven, no glory for him to be gained and no souls would be brought to him because no one would see it. I am sorry but the answer is no, he did not. God is playing to a bigger crowd than just the people on that plane. When he works miracles he does it so that word will spread and add to his glory.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Have you ever seen this photo?

A blue beam straight to the moon...Is it the "Soul Catcher"?

Where is John Lear when you need him.

*Note...I don't know if this photo is real.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I wouldnt think so....
Because the lost of they'r life mark the beginning of a new era!

That doesn't mean doodly squat. He didn't save his true believers in the Spanish Inquisition (Protestant Martyrs) and they were devout even to death, they still died horrible deaths.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Their bodies were on those planes as well as the peoples bodies in the buildings and close by that died. But.. there is something that makes this not a clear yes or no. In near death accounts theres one thing I noticed people don't really go into detail about their exact moment of death. They may talk about pain right in the days before or hours before (depending on their illness or accident, etc) and then once they have actually died it moves right into their near death account. I have never read an account that said anything to the effect of "I remember the moment I died and it was so painful. Dying is horrible." Never seen that, never. I've probably read hundreds of these accounts (maybe more).

I used to have a friend that worked in a nursing home and I talked to him about this a few times. He firmly felt the spirit is not really there at the moment of death. That it leaves just prior to death. He said you could always see a change come over people and they just weren't there anymore and you'd know it was close. He always felt that was the time the spirit left. Then they would die.

So is it possible? We can't know. I guess its possible that even the people outside talking as the buildings crashed may have left their bodies a milisecond before. Time is illusion anyways so who can for sure? Time can speed up or slow down. Who really knows? I'd like to think none of them felt it, I'd hope that was true. But is it likely? Can't say.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

maybe they died when their plane was diverted to an undisclosed location.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join