It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before the planes hit the Towers on 9/11 ,passengers on board were taken in Heaven.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I was thinking at this many times.

What if God take the passengers from the planes milliseconds before the planes hits the Towers or Pentagon...
Maybe that's what really happened that day .
They didn't suffer that pain of the flash dying,the Image of the plains hitting...just milliseconds before and no suffer for those innocent people on board.

What if is true?

Then this is a God's Miracle.
Is there any evidence they die?
is there DNA evidence that they were on board when the planes hit?

edit on 6-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: heaven

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Do you think clearly ? Why God would take them away in heaven , and not take the rest of the christians who die in numerous accidents around the world , christians that are tortured to become muslim etc .

Crazy stuff in your head .

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
christians that are tortured to become muslim

Do you even understand what Islam is?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
Do you think clearly ? Why God would take them away in heaven , and not take the rest of the christians who die in numerous accidents around the world , christians that are tortured to become muslim etc .

Crazy stuff in your head .
Because that was the day to change the world!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well, no evidence of the plane hitting the White House, so I would say no for DNA.

Even a CNN reporter at the scene live said it. Watch the video of that at the link below.
(sorry link messes up when posted so copy and paste)
freedomfiles.org/war/Cnn[1].Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf

Funny how the White House still won't release any of the security camera footage. There are tons of security cameras around that place.
edit on 12/6/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Supposing you believe in God ( I myself do...) I don't think there are limitations on what he can and cannot do...I suppose if God wanted to take those people...he did!

Very open ended question...impossible to answer in my opinion!

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oh, for the love of something or someone. This post right here, is why user generated content is a dead end. OP: I am sure your intentions are pure here but if what you are saying is true, "God" is not only the most logically inconsistent being in the entire universe, but he is also firmly entrenched in earthly politics.

Why not just take all of the women and children in Somalia before they are raped and hacked to death by the hundreds of thousands, over decades long periods?

To the rest of ATS -- user generated content needs to meet some kind of minimum standard, or all any of us will ever get is a standard minimum.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why would God save them before their death
and not everyone in the towers ?

one thing you maybe got right
those planes were probably empty before crashing

because it was a false flag op

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

MAYBE,
God took the souls of the passengers right before the crash.
and Just MAYBE ( to answer the other guy ) he does the same with EVERYONE that dies.
So that we don't feel the pain.
That's a nice thought to hold on to.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The world has changed everyday, even before people were around to observe it, and will continue to change long after we are gone from it.

It's a nice, happy thought to think that people were taken into heaven before suffering. Believe it, if it makes you feel better.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Oh, for the love of something or someone. This post right here, is why user generated content is a dead end. OP: I am sure your intentions are pure here but if what you are saying is true, "God" is not only the most logically inconsistent being in the entire universe, but he is also firmly entrenched in earthly politics.

Why not just take all of the women and children in Somalia before they are raped and hacked to death by the hundreds of thousands, over decades long periods?

To the rest of ATS -- user generated content needs to meet some kind of minimum standard, or all any of us will ever get is a standard minimum.

I knew someone would come in to say something about God.
Obviously if you don't believe in God than this thread doesn't apply to you so why bother posting in it?

link   
I am not religious, but I consider myself spiritual.

Do you want to believe that God took them to heaven just before the plane hit? If so, believe it!

It is not the place of other people to ridicule you for what you wish to believe when their spirituality can be just as "twisted" as they claim yours to be.

link   

Originally posted by tamusan

The world has changed everyday, even before people were around to observe it, and will continue to change long after we are gone from it.

It's a nice, happy thought to think that people were taken into heaven before suffering. Believe it, if it makes you feel better.
If we don't believe in something then who is to believe for us?

link   
This post is a prefect example of what "God" is - a human creation to help us deal with our odd fear and preoccupation with death. The universe is random. Planes crash. People die. Some human beings are insane. The sooner you accept it, the better off you'll be.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan

I know this is off topic, but is that a shiba inu in your profile picture?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Babbleman

To me, it is just another religion that I wish to have nothing to do with, and not be exposed to at all. However, that's not reality is it?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I believe in god just fine, thanks.

I just don't believe in this thread, or your replies.

See? I can be logical and spiritual too!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you knew your God you'd know he personally doesn't get involved in Human affairs. We live this life, we die. The cycle doesn't change for anyone because the situation is different. If you die a horrible death in this life, you're going on to peace and beauty afterwards, don't look at the negative aspect. You only die once, it isn't a big deal. It's just like breaking a bone, except once it happens the pain is done with. It doesn't stay with you for months or years after. Their death was split second, not much pain. Nothing similar to being beheaded, shot and left to bleed to death, a heart attack, a stroke, etc. The worst of it all was just having to come to the realization that your time as a human was up, before the crash was the worst of it all. They went as quick as possible, no need to worry.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
This post is a prefect example of what "God" is - a human creation to help us deal with our odd fear and preoccupation with death. The universe is random. Planes crash. People die. Some human beings are insane. The sooner you accept it, the better off you'll be.

Random? Psh. That's grade school stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Yes, that's Suzu, the Shiba Inu. My wife and I humbly serve her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join