It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before the planes hit the Towers on 9/11 ,passengers on board were taken in Heaven.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Zeus cast down a lighting bolt and zapped gods hand to prevent him from doing anything, then alla lol'd

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why is everyone just sitting around coming up with these crazy ideas about 9/11?....AS AMERICANS AND PEOPLE OF OUR AMAZING COUNTRY, WE DESERVE TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION. WE SHOULD HAVE ALL VIDEO FROM THE CAMERAS AND ALL RIGHTS TO KNOW IF IT WAS A PLANE, MISSILE, ETC. STAND UP OR KEEP SITTING BACK AND WATCH THIS WORLD BURN. OCCUPY 9/11.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
I was thinking at this many times.

What if God take the passengers from the planes milliseconds before the planes hits the Towers or Pentagon...
Maybe that's what really happened that day .
They didn't suffer that pain of the flash dying,the Image of the plains hitting...just milliseconds before and no suffer for those innocent people on board

What if is true?

Then this is a God's Miracle.
Is there any evidence they die?
is there DNA evidence that they were on board when the planes hit?

edit on 6-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: heaven

The title suggests it happened, not that you're asking the question.

As for the question, and your theory, well, it's asinine. Why would your God, only care about the passengers on that plane, and not the thousands of others who died that day, and have died since, not to mention all the other atrocities occurring around the globe?

So let me ask you, why does your God care more about airplane passengers over DC, then anyone else on this planet? And why not just take the terrorists out of the planes beforehand hand? How can you posts this nonsense, without even commenting on all the scenarios which your theory conflicts with?
edit on 6-12-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This post is silly.

If God did something like that, He'd have told us prophetically.

We'd also have evidence of His miracle.

We have neither of these, nor is there any reason to believe that He performed such a miraculous "extraction".

I'm sure it's not beyond God's capability, though.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Perhaps they didn't suffer because before the neural messages could be processed, their brains were reduced to a red/grey mist.

Far more likely.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
OP, I think you are recalling a movie called "Millennium" where the passengers are taken out of the plane just before impact. What do you think? Have you seen that movie? Just wonderin.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
derka derka derka

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
They didnt suffer...it was instanteous-explosive disintegration. They wont remember any last scenes of hitting anything. They just went BOOM!.

There is no pain in that last instant. They hit, they died, and they wont remember it later. They moved on.....and I trust personally, all went to Heaven.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Oh, for the love of something or someone. This post right here, is why user generated content is a dead end. OP: I am sure your intentions are pure here but if what you are saying is true, "God" is not only the most logically inconsistent being in the entire universe, but he is also firmly entrenched in earthly politics.

Why not just take all of the women and children in Somalia before they are raped and hacked to death by the hundreds of thousands, over decades long periods?

To the rest of ATS -- user generated content needs to meet some kind of minimum standard, or all any of us will ever get is a standard minimum.

Lol. Ya just gotta take the good with the bad, man.

I don't think the OP's idea is plausible for many, many reasons. Some of those reasons being the few logical inconsistencies already mentioned.

But this is a place to discuss ideas. So I won't rag on the OP. I will simply say, imo and for the sake of debate, that I think that there are other, more likely reasons for the lack of dna for the passengers the OP is talking about.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think OP just watched this movie..?
www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

if that could really happen that would be cool... but im thinking unless they went into shock or something it would not happen...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
So you reckon God magically whisked the people to heaven? Hmm. I'm placing my bet on them faceplanting that building. Burning up in a jetfueled fireball. Then being ground to mince meat by steel and concrete.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
They didnt suffer...it was instanteous-explosive disintegration. They wont remember any last scenes of hitting anything. They just went BOOM!.

There is no pain in that last instant. They hit, they died, and they wont remember it later. They moved on.....and I trust personally, all went to Heaven.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)
Yes all went to heaven consciously .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

And maybe the Heaven's Gate folks who committed suicide really did reincarnate into alien bodies, or ascend to the comet or whatever.

And maybe Santa will give all the poor little boys and girls this year dozens of wonderful expensive gifts and everything in the world will turn into gumdrops and rainbows.

Or maybe reality is a messed up place where death is an inevitability and we should stop looking to fairy-tales to ease our fear of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
This post is silly.

We have neither of these, nor is there any reason to believe that He performed such a miraculous "extraction".

In a world of sin God don't speak,he just do miracles,we believe it or not.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203

LOL someone has been watching to many movies.

First What makes you thing EVERYONE goes to heaven?

More people on those planes are NOT going to heaven then are going.

Just like here on earth now... most will not go to heaven...

And what is YOUR standards for someone going to heaven and what is God/Jesus' standards for someone being welcome into heaven?

edit on 6-12-2011 by ccsct203 because: (no reason given)
Everyone who dies from other people's fault goes to heaven no matter what sins they have,and the killer take the sins of his victim!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
This post is silly.

In a world of sin God don't speak,he just do miracles,we believe it or not.

God speaks through His Spirit and His Word.

Always has, always will.

Anything else is just supposition.

For instance, there is a claim that the wafers and wine given out during communion "trans-substatiate" into the actual body and blood of Christ. If that were the case, tons of Christ are consumed every day, an idea that I find insulting to my intelligence, repulsive morally and pointless in action. (He even says "do this in memory of me", implying it is ceremonially a way to remind ourselves of His sacrifice for us).

Jesus Christ, my God and King, died once, for all, as stated in scripture. All other nonsense (like trans-substantiation) are the spurious result of overactive and childish human imaginations.
edit on 7/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Would you know my name if you saw me in Heaven?
Would you be the same....?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Uh...WHAT? Why would there be DNA evidence? The fire those planes caused burned several thousand degrees hot. Nothing was left of the passengers to be found. God only raptured 2 people to date, Elijah and Enoch the only 2 men in history who have not yet tasted death. Not that he couldn't but what purpose would it serve? No one would see them ascend to heaven, no glory for him to be gained and no souls would be brought to him because no one would see it. I am sorry but the answer is no, he did not. God is playing to a bigger crowd than just the people on that plane. When he works miracles he does it so that word will spread and add to his glory.

So what you are saying is that the God of the bible is an arrogant bastard who cares nothing of the suffering of the innocent. The only way he cares to step in is if there is glory to be gained for himself. Screw the suffering of children, unless there are people to witness his miracle? To hell with a raped and tortured woman in some dark alley because no one is there to see him help.

Sounds like a pitifully inadequate and weak little dog... um I mean god. People wonder why I am an atheist

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Everyone who dies from other people's fault goes to heaven no matter what sins they have,and the killer take the sins of his victim!

So a father walks in on a man brutally raping and murdering his 5yo daughter, and he kills the man. The little girls father dies of a heart attack from the stress that night after watching the paramedics take her body away. The pedophile goes to heaven since he was killed by the father, and the girls father goes to hell for the psychopaths sins? Really, this is what you believe and you could have any other response other that F**K God?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join